Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Grateful I don't think you're crazy at all!! If I could've had things my way my kids would've been close together in age too. I think there are pros and cons to both! Is DH on board with this Spring?!

River My DH never came to any follie checks with me. But it would've been cool for him to see the process!
I wanted to tell you, I only had one follie when I got my bfp back in December of last year. So all it takes is one! :flower:

Rojo 11 pounds?!?! Whoa! I'm like Jenna, I gained like 60lbs with DS soooooooo 11lbs is awesome! I'm going to try and keep it more in check this time around but all I know is it's possible to lose the weight afterward so I'm not going to be too too hard on myself.
I want to see pics of your pumpkin shirt when you wear it!!

Luna How are you feeling?! Ready to pop!?

TypeA You are soooo quiet lately. Hope everything is going well! Miss seeing you on here.

Hockey How exciting about your transfer!!!!! How do you feel about the possibility of twins?

mwb Awwww look at your little blueberries!! :cloud9: So exciting!

Lune I think your clothes getting tight are normal. I started wearing maternity clothes last week so makes sense!

EA Good news on your tubes!! So you are moving forward with IVF regardless? What is the consult on 11/1 for?
I'm sorry you going to have to go to trial. Big :hugs: to you.

ajd, allika How are you two ladies? Having any major symptoms?

lifeis Totally normal, but I'm with the other ladies. I hope your rainbow comes right away! :hugs:

ttc I just realized I don't have your test date listed yet. I see in your siggy it's 10/27 is that right?
Try not to worry too much about the lack of symptoms yet. It's still early on! Keeping my FX'd for you.

Jenna Did you hear back from the doc yet RE: Draven's bloodwork?

Lei How are you momma? Glad to have you back here :) Do you have internet at work yet?

Breaking I miss you!!! Hope you are doing good and enjoying your break from TTC.

Sorry if I missed anyone. I was so busy yesterday didn't really get a chance to post. Happy Friday to everyone!

AFM - Have decided to move forward with the NT scan. So I'll be going for that this Tuesday. Can't wait to see my little baby again! If all goes well at this scan, we will be telling DS next week about the baby. I cannot wait to tell him.

And then we can tell everyone else! It's really been killing me. My sisters, their husbands, my neice and nephew are all coming over to my dads tonight for a cookout and I can't tell them!!! Ahhh! And then on Sunday I'm going to a baby shower for DH's cousin so the whole famliy will be there and none of them can know either! Cannot wait to let the cat out of the bag :)

Here is the newest picture of my little baby that I've been stressing so much! Baby is doing great!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 9
Here is the newest picture of my little baby that I've been stressing so much! Baby is doing great!!!!

Beautiful Allika :flower: I love around 8 wks when they look like little gummy bears.

I'm sooooo excited for you!!! Any gut feeling as to what the gender is? Are you finding out or going team yellow?

I think its a Boy! I always thought I'd be having girls but this one to me has been a boy since the beginning. Weird huh?

what a great pic Allika.. happy things are going well

I got preggo right after my mc and now have my almost 2 year old son :) so it happens!! then needed clomid for this baby..

Yep 11 lbs.. I gained 32 with my dd, 25ish with Bryce, and now 11..

32 weeks today.. officially only 8 left.. though im thinking it will be closer to 5-6

Allika! <3 Looks like a little gummy bear. Glad everything is going well.

Rojo that's awesome! Happy 32 weeks!

I think its a Boy! I always thought I'd be having girls but this one to me has been a boy since the beginning. Weird huh?

Not weird at all...I thought I had a boy from the moment I saw the BFP. I felt so strongly about it. I think your having a boy too. :flower:

I'm doing good :) Feeling much better since I just accepted the fact that I need to take it easy. Doctor appointment today, just the usual bp, weight, pee in a cup. I only gained a pound in the last week and a half which makes me very happy, I think I've put on enough baby fat by now :haha: Also had my gbs swab and he wanted to do an internal check to make sure baby is still head down which it is, he said the head was "right there" whatever that means. Back again next Wednesday.

I gotta say again... how absolutely AMAZING it is that Hopin and Allika got pregnant together AGAIN with their beautiful rainbow babies. That is WAY too coincidental...absolutely meant to be, that's for certain.

<3

@luna: any day now, girl!!!!

@grateful: I know and I am sooo excited! Plus I've been feeling a little bit more at ease and not so worried anymore...this baby is strong and if it made it through a surgery ok it won't go anywhere!!!!

ttcmoon - don't know when the IUI will be, but my guess is Sun or Mon. I go in tomorrow for another follie check, and they'll let me know how things are etc. This fs said to bd today, which is why I think Sun or Mon IUI. The partner fs last cycle said to abstain...so I guess we'll see what the # diff would be.

Grateful - I know, it is very special to me to be pregnant w/ Allika again. I think it's pretty amazing that it happened within weeks of each other, considering there were many months in between. :flower:

Super excited for all you ladies.. pregnant and still ttc.. your time will come and what a journey it is :)

Luna I think your locked and loaded lol.. so baby can come any day.. engaged in the pelvis now :) just gotta wait for labor!! super excited for you.. Happy term!!!

Here's my 32 week bump.. from today..

Attachments

• 32 weeks number 3.jpg
    32 weeks number 3.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 7
Happy 32 weeks Lil

River- how come they didnt want to give more meds to make the 17 follie bigger? It only takes one egg.

Allika- sooooooooo cute! glad things are okay

Lifeis- since I didnt get AFs my doctors started my next cycle afte MC once my hcg was <5

TTC- are you going to poas early?

Lilrojo - Nice pic with nice bump.Happy pregnancy.

Kins - No I am not going to test until 27th.I got HCG trigger for ovulation and that might not have left my body.I do not want any false +ve.

River - Fx'd for your IUI.I hope it will be smooth :)

Allika - Great scan pic.I hope you are doing well now.

Hpin - Yes I am going to test on 27th :) How are you doing?

Luna - have a relaxed pregnany.FX'd.

Kins - they'll still grow on their own, but if they give me any more gonal f, the bigger one will take it all to grow, and the smaller one will be even farther behind. This way, there is a chance for both follies. FX they both are mature soon :)

Sorry for the delay- transferred 2- 8 cell grade 2 embys today!!!! so neat to see it up on the screen and see them deposited :) Could be seeing day 1 of our baby or babies in person!!! DH was so excited too and is super pumped. Come on team Rockstar- get implanted and stick!!!

Every day hahaha. Still have to test out the trigger. Was still positive yesterday but very faint.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->