Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Luna, I'm so glad your appointment went so well!! Woot woot! :happydance:

TypeA, you have such a great attitude. You're just great!! I'm sorry that this cycle didn't work for you. But you are great to see the silver lining. That's not always easy.

Momof1, I updated your due date :D

Is anyone else missing any important dates/info for me to put on the first page?

And yes ladies, AF is HERE!!!!!!!!! I've never been so happy to see the :witch:. I'm officially testing 3/22, and I'm going to keep my promise to myself of NO opks, and no hpt's until then. Well idk about the hpt part. LOL but I'm def not temping or doing opks.

Typea- :hugs: you have a fantastic attitude. I think that is gonna serve you well and bring you great things.

Hopin- yeay!!!!!! :happydance::happydance: so happy AF showed. So happy for you. March 22 is my dads birthday :wink:

Momof1 - how are you feeling?

Allika- excited to see what the next couples months will bring FXd!

Luna- yeay on that great news! Now for the long 2ww!!

Thank you for updating me hopin! Also, Yaa hoo on full AF, your back in the game girly!
I do have two appointments coming up, first prenatal appnt March 4th, first sonogram the week of March 11th :happydance:

Grateful- thanks for checking in on me :hugs: I'm feeling great, I actually wish I had more symptoms do I felt more pregnant :haha:

Typea- I'm so sorry honey :hugs: but as a side note you CAN GET PREGNANT :HAPPYDANCE: that calls for "some" celebration!

Allika- Your approaching the TWW woo hoo and don't worry I don't plan on going anywhere, your such with me ;)

Momof1: Be careful what you wish for my dear! I don't think you'll be saying that when MS hits :p

Jenna, I agree lol when did morning sickness hit you? And how's the little man?

Is anyone else missing any important dates/info for me to put on the first page?

I'm missing off the first page! Lol I'm testing again on March 20th

Yea I think there's quite a few missing but it doesn't really matter to me. I'm in a few other threads too, it's just nice to see some BFP's.

Good morning ladies!

Everyone was on the front page at one point, but if your test/appointment date has come and gone then I take it off and wait for the next update :) 2have4kids I've asked you multiple times what I should put for you, but if you don't want me to add you I totally get it! And you're right, it is awesome to see all of the BFP's! :thumbup: :happydance:

Lune How are you feeling?! Do you know when your first doc appointment is?!

KC - are you still testing tomororw?! :happydance:

Jenna YAY For Draven's doctor's appointment tomorrow! I can't wait to hear updates on how he's doing! We need a pic of him, it's been a while, hint hint ;)

Luna So excited for you to test this week!! WOOT!

LDizzy I have your next test date up finally, sorry about that! I'll be testing with you next month, can't wait to have a month of BFP's next month too!

Allika How are you feeling? I can't wait for your follie check, so exciting! It's so nice that you're back in the game and I hope we both have bfp's next month!

Lei LOL, I just realized I have you listed as testing on 2/29, which isn't possible :rofl: :haha: Should I put you as 2/28 or 3/1? Either way it's this week! How are you feeling?

Grateful How are those tomatoes treating you? ;)

momof1 Enjoy your MS-free pregnancy so far! Maybe you'll have an easy pregnancy! How was it with DD?

TypeA How are you hun?

If I've forgotten you please forgive me and let us know how you're doing and what you have going on, just want to see how everyone's doing!!! :hugs: and happy Monday!

Hopin- I noticed that this morning too!!! :haha: i think I gave you the wrong date ;-) AF is due on wednesday & Im sure she will be here. I feel great other than my boobs killing me... DD managed to crawl into bed with us last night & she hit my boob... It woke me up from a dead sleep cause it hurt soooo bad.

I went ahead and changed it to 2/28. I'm sorry your :holly: are so sore!!! I wonder why?! Well I'm not counting you out unless :witch: shows, and I'm keeping everything crossed that she doesn't!!! :hugs:[-o<

I went ahead and changed it to 2/28. I'm sorry your :holly: are so sore!!! I wonder why?! Well I'm not counting you out unless :witch: shows, and I'm keeping everything crossed that she doesn't!!! :hugs:[-o<

lol I just love the :holly: :haha:

They usually get sore before AF but this month they have hurt since I o'ed... Not everyday ... some days worse then others but allll yesterday I told DH it felt like there was rocks in them..heavy..full & achy

LOL, we all secretly (or not so secretly) love her ;)
Oh Lei, I hope, hope, hope it means you're pregnant! What DPO are you, do you know? I wish this so much for you. I know you've just been so patient and supportive of everyone else, it should be your time already!!! :hugs:

LOL, we all secretly (or not so secretly) love her ;)
Oh Lei, I hope, hope, hope it means you're pregnant! What DPO are you, do you know? I wish this so much for you. I know you've just been so patient and supportive of everyone else, it should be your time already!!! :hugs:

I absolutely agree! I cannot WAIT for that day.

And for some reason Lei....I feel like your gonna have TWINS when you get your BFP. :winkwink:

Hopin- I think I am about 11dpo or so.. give or take a day..... Thank you hun :hugs:

Grateful- I would be sooooo over the moon if I got pregnant with twins :)
its a scary thought at first but I would love every minute of it.

SO...I was being obsessive even though I promised myself I wouldn't be obsessive and I was reading about how frequently DH and I should have sex to have the best chances of conceiving. See, we have a very healthy sex life, and even when we're not TTC, we have sex daily. So I want to make sure we're not having TOO much of it and spreading his sperm too thin. I have of course read mixed respones on either BD'ing every day or every other day so first I want to ask you ladies what you think on that subject.
Also wanted to share this as I have never read it before(copying and pasting this from an article):

studies have shown that sperm levels are somewhat higher in the morning

Did you guys know this?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"