Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

@adj: is it constantly for you? For me it's every couple of days when I wake up in the morning and it's only on that first trip to the toilette after that it's gone!
But it's quite a bit, my morning urine was dyed brown/red 2/3 times. So annoying

Are you still on supplements?

Ugh I just feel like I can't catch a break. My poor baby went through spotting, morphen, anesthesia, ovarian torsion and me being very grouchy over it all!

My boobs went up 2 sizes...but no weight gain yet

So you all inspired me to try the Doppler again and I finally found the heartbeat! 147 and sounded like galloping horses! Was so low though by my c-section scar. Might be carrying this one way low!

Allika, mine isn't every time but it is daily. For the last week its been brownish clumps here and there. Sometimes I have a splash of red once in a while. It's still hard to see it, but I'm staying calm about it. On a good note though, my MS is getting worse and its not longer just constant nausea. I find once I actually let it out that I feel much better. Better as it means the pregnancy is still going strong!! So I'll take the MS and just smile :)

Tomorrow there is a huge sale going on within my community that I think is reselling peoples items at huge discounts.....I wonder if I can find a doppler there?!?

Hopin - Seems like your LO is having fun inside.FX'd.

Manda - Great sperm count.Peeing on HCG is common.Glad to know about your IUI.Hope this is the cycle for you.

Allika - How are you doing?

River - great size follies.go girl!

AFM - nothing much.9DPO no symptoms yet.I got breat pain around this time with my both pregnancies.I got 10,000IU of HCG shot, when do you girls think triggers will be out and I can test?

ajd - I hope you get your doppler soon and can listen your small one.

Ok I have a question for all you guys!! TMI!!

I triggered on Thursday night and I normally start getting EWCM shortly after and it just gets more and more then shortly after IUI it goes away. Iam guessing because I have ovulated. Anyways this time I was super dry the whole time with maybe a little white cm. Nothing crazy. When the nurse looked before my IUI she said I had tuns! Of white cm and not to worry. Nothing was really coming out tho. My question is did I actually ovulate cause iam paranoid that I didn't cause I didn't have EWCM. I have read online and it said not everyone gets it. But I always have in the past long time. Lol I can't remember if I did get it when I got pregnant with my first 2.

What do you guys think? Do any of you not EWCM while Oing:)

I very rarely ever get any and am super dry most of the time and I have gotten preggers three times now. I'm pretty sure did O given you did the trigger shot :)

You definitely ovulated. There is no way you wouldn't have after a trigger. The hcg loosens the follies and sends them straight to the fallopian tube!

Even before reading this I don't think I would purchase random breast milk online.
https://m.nbcnews.com/health/75-per...online-contaminated-analysis-shows-8C11421794

Ajd, Allika - I can't imagine dealing with the spotting every day like you are. I'm sure that's not a welcome sight. Your babies are kicking butt though!!

River love the follie sizes! Yay! :dance:

Hockey/Manda - Yay for TWW buddies! That always helps pass the time.

We have a few appointments happening tomorrow, that's great!

Hockey/River - I don't have a test date for you two ladies, do you have one in mind yet?

AFM - Just waiting for my 12 week scan tomorrow! According to my doc I'm 12 weeks today so by their records I'll be 12+1 tomorrow. If I am still measuring at 12+1 after tomorrow's scan I'll probably change my ticker. I cannot wait!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine went by too quickly!

Hopin4ABump - I am really excited for you.Keeping fingers crossed.:)

Ooh 12 week scan is so exciting because they look like a little person by then :) your dh will be so excited, mine couldn't stop talking about how baby was actually moving around on the screen :haha:

I got giddy just reading that Luna!! So exciting. I think it's such a big deal too because once everything goes well at this scan that's when we'll let the cat out of the bag with our friends & family.

DH is so excited. He text me this morning and said "25 and 1/2 hours. I can't f***ing wait. I'm so excited."

LOL, we have potty mouths, oops :haha:

Ohhhh Hopin!!!! That will be so much fun and so exciting. I can't wait for you to tell Hunter! Are you videotaping it? Do you think he will cry out of joy?

I can't wait to tell him either!!! Yes, I'm going to record it so I can share with you ladies :) We've decided we're going to the mall to try & find him a "Big Brother" shirt (assuming we'll get lucky and find one) and a book about being a big brother.

Honestly Allika, Hunter is so silly. When he's really excited about something, he almost always plays it cool. If I had to guess, his reaction will not be anything huge. He will probaby say something like "I already knew that" or "I knew it" or something like that. It's not until the news really sinks in, sometimes days later, that he starts getting animated. It's cute.

So so excited to see your scan pics tomorrow! Baby is gonna have long legs now - so cute and fun to see :flower:

Cute what your DH said. I love when they get just as excited :happydance:

Hopin can you please add my next appts to the front page

Oct 30th: F/u from ED visit (@10w5d)
Nov 26: OB visit (@14w4d)

Yes hun I have them noted, just waiting on test dates for Hockey & River so I can get all updated at once :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->