Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I have a couple more dates as well!
10/25 Last u/s with RE!
10/31 First OB appointment

Excited for your appointment Hopin! 12 weeks is a big deal!!

I'm loving how they look like little babies at this point!!! Can't wait to hear about your scan tomorrow :happydance:

Hi ladies!
Hopin - soo exciting having the 12 week scan - soo cool that dh is that excited as well :)

I go in for the IUI this morning at 11, oh should have already gone in at this point.

Test date should be Nov 4 :)

FX this is it! It is my birthday tomorrow, so kinda hoping for a late bday gift :)

Yay River I hope this is your bday present! How awesome would that be!

Hi Ladies :flower:

I went to the Dr. on friday and have started the ball rolling with testing to see why we have been unsuccessful! DH went in today for his test, we should get results by the end of the week. I go in tomorrow for an HSG test, a little nervous about this, so feel free to let me know what to expect! Blood work will be done on day 3 of next cycle, I am currently on day 10! Looking forward to getting some answers and hopefully solving any problems we may have! Thanks for all the support ladies and love to hear your thoughts as I'm sure most of you have been through this!

@smiley: will be thinking of you! The HSG is not too bad!!!

I felt much better once we had a diagnosis and a plan, for me the yr where we tried unmedicated and didn't know what the issue was was the worst year!

AFM: my Doppler should arrive today! Other than that still resting at home on Dr's orders so that my ovary doesn't twist again!

A little bit nausea here and there, bigger boobies and a twitching here and there are my symptoms. I have another US this Thursday and wonder when my RE will discharge me! Should be any day now!

Allika- what causes it to twist? Thats crazy

Smiley- take alot of ibuprofen. If im remember correctly my hsg was quite painful

It's so interesting how different people's hsg experiences are. Mine was uncomfortable and I would call it very uncomfortable at the very end but that was it. I was crampy for.the rest of the day but fine by the next day.

I took acetaminophen before because I didn't have any ibuprofen

My ovaries were still enlarged from the IVF stimulation and then the growing uterus must have pushed it over the edge! It was twisted twice and already purple but when they turned it back turned pink again right away.

Also got a call again that I have an UTI. Of course I do! Catching it all! This might explain the spotting since I only have it in the morning when I haven't used the potty in a while and always in connecting with urination!

Oh well on antibiotics for it!

I called today and I think the receptionist was confused. She booked me in for beta on November 2nd. But I assure you I will be testing before that! And if it is BFP then I will call and get in earlier. I poas this morning and confirmed the trigger is gone. I will likely do a hpt on Friday or Saturday.

I just changed my forum layout back to the old one, the new one was too bright for my eyes.

Hi ladies!

IUI went well, 28mil post wash - which they said was good. They told us to bd tonight and tomorrow as well. FX!

Hockey - FX for Friday!

As for the HSG - mine was fairly painful for about 30sec - I loudly said ow ow ow for about the 30 sec that the dye took to go though the tubes and clear them. OH nearly fainted at that point. Now we know he gets like that. Should be interesting in the near future when we are expecting and I go into labour!

Friday will be a stretch I am thinking to show signs on BFP. it will only be a week after my 3 day transfer so don't get too excited :)

Side note- I found this neat chart that shows day by day breakdown for IVF.

What Happens After an Embryo Transfer?

Once you complete your embryo transfer, you will have approximately 1½ weeks to wait before a pregnancy can be detected. The following tables outline an approximate timeline for what happens during a successful pregnancy after a 3-day transfer (3dt) and a 5-day transfer (5dt).

3-Day Transfer
Days Past Transfer (DPT) --- Embryo Development
One ---The embryo continues to grow and develop, turning from a 6-8 cell embryo into a morula
Two ---The cells of the morula continue to divide, developing into a blastocyst
Three---The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
Four---The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus
Five---The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation
Six---Implantation continues
Seven---Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop
Eight---Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream
Nine---Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
Ten---Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
Eleven---Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy

5-Day Transfer
Days Past Transfer (DPT)--- Embryo Development
One---The blastocyst begins to hatch out of its shell
Two---The blastocyst continues to hatch out of its shell and begins to attach itself to the uterus
Three---The blastocyst attaches deeper into the uterine lining, beginning implantation
Four---Implantation continues
Five---Implantation is complete, cells that will eventually become the placenta and fetus have begun to develop
Six---Human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) starts to enter the blood stream
Seven---Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
Eight---Fetal development continues and hCG continues to be secreted
Nine---Levels of hCG are now high enough to detect a pregnancy

Here I thought my phone was screwed up. How do I changed it back. I don't like this either

on my computer, I found it at the very bottom of the page - there was a drop down to select . It said Purple Magnolia, and I switched it back to BnB.Momtastic

Okay I was just looking at the front page and here are my guesses on boy/girl:
Luna- boy
Lilrojo- boy
Ldizzy- girl
TypeA- boy
Ingodshands- girl
Kins- boy
Hopin- girl
Lune- girl
Ajd- girl
Alika- boy
mwb- boy and girl

Hope I didn't forget anyone.

I go to my last monthly appt Wednesday, then going bi-weekly! I'll be 28 weeks in a few days! Baby is moving around like crazy, and it's such a great feeling. I really want to buy a Doppler but I might just rent one for a month so my boys can hear her heartbeat.
My Hsg didn't hurt, but I took a zanex (or however you spell it) that I had not used from when I had my eyeliner tattooed on. I was really nervous obviously! But it turned out to be just a little pinch and then it was done and I went home and slept for a while.
Good luck testers!
And congrats to all the growing baby gummy bears!!

It's scan day for Hopin!! Excited!!! :happydance::happydance:

* I didn't like that new layout either....it was too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->