Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hi Guys:)

I can't wait o hear about Hopins ultrasound!!!!

AFM: I am 3 dpo and 5dp trigger. I am still tired and guessing it is from my trigger. My lower back is achey today but trying not to think to much into it.

How is everyone else feeling??

P.S I didn't like the new lay out either I changed it back. lol

Hey Manda my 2ww buddy- was just thinking about how you were doing. I haven't experienced being tired this go around like I did on the IUI. I felt a bit of cramps last night and a bit this morning. Hoping that is implantation. No spotting yet.
I hope your sign of tiredness is a good sign of getting a BFP!

So excited for hopin today! Hope everything goes great!

Just finished up my 17 week apt! Everything is just perfect and heartbeat was 148! Might be rethinking my boy guess!

Anatomy scan set for November 12th at 11:20!!

Hey ladies, appointment went swimmingly :) Dr said its looking "picture perfect". She is going to have me come in every 2 weeks to hear the hb to help with anxiety. I love her!

Will post pics in my journal shortly.

IGH happy everything went great!!!! Not much longer til the anatomy scan!!

Daisy don't forget to let us know how your consult goes today!!

Manda/Hockey, love hearing the TWW symptom spotting! FX'd for you.

Hey Manda my 2ww buddy- was just thinking about how you were doing. I haven't experienced being tired this go around like I did on the IUI. I felt a bit of cramps last night and a bit this morning. Hoping that is implantation. No spotting yet.
I hope your sign of tiredness is a good sign of getting a BFP!

yea I have been pretty tired today but am thinking it is forsure my trigger...lol I dunno dont' wanna get my hopes up:)

Your cramps sound promising, I really hope this is it!!!

Daisy don't forget to let us know how your consult goes today!!

Manda/Hockey, love hearing the TWW symptom spotting! FX'd for you.

HA!HA!HA! I am so bad and can't help myself but to spot:)

I am so glad your apt went well. You profile picture is too cute!!!

Well, I just got home from my HSG test and it was definitely worse than I expected:growlmad: The whole procedure was really uncomfortable and I was in pain for several minutes. Results showed my right tube is completely blocked, left one is okay. My Dr. was surprised, as she has continued to reiterate that she thought I was completely fine and should have no problem conceiving. Thankfully TypeA called and assured me I will be fine and this is not the end all be all. We are still waiting on DH results, then will do blood work on day 3! My Dr. mentioned possibly skipping Clomid and moving into more aggressive treatment, which I am completely okay with. Just want to get preggers! So that's where we're at! Thank you so much for all the support and let me know if any of you had a blocked tube!

Sorry to hear it didn't go well smiley. A friend of mine had a blocked tube and has had 2 beautiful babies. I don't know a lot of the specifics though. Well at least it's over with now and your dr knows how to go about getting you your BFP.

Smiley: I'm sorry to hear you had a rough morning with the HSG. It's good that your doctor knows and is being more aggressive with getting you pregnant. Even though your right tube may be blocked, you are not completely out on months when your largest egg is on the right as the Left tube can step up to the plate and float over to the right side and catch that egg when it is released. With more aggressive treatment you will hopefully have a good number of eggs growing on each side.

I wouldn't necessarily knock Clomid off the list. I had my largest response ever, of 6 good sized follies with 3 more trailers, on my first month of Clomid. The last cycle with just straight injections got me 4 good sized follies. It might be nice to try it just to see as everyone responds to it very differently...and I know many people don't like it as it thins the lining but one month try shouldn't hurt. Just a thought :hugs:

Booked my appt for Genetic Counseling for Nov 4th. I'm covered for the new Harmony test and will hopefully have my blood drawn that day with results in two weeks...which I believe will include the Sex of my baby :happydance:

So sorry smiley! I do not have experience with a blocked tube but have heard that the good one can pick up the egg! So glad the doctor will be more aggressive!

Adj- yay for booking your apt!

Hey ladies! I am just checking in.

The bleeding FINALLY stopped from our m/c. Normally AF shows for 3 days, this time it was 6 and a LOT heavier. I am so thankful it has stopped now. Now I have to wait for 2 more cycles, then we can start again. These past two weeks have been SUPER up and down, but I have come to terms with the m/c and I know that when my time is right it will happen. I have faith that our next pregnancy will be healthy and successful and not too far from now we will be holding our rainbow baby in our arms.

I am so glad to see everyone is doing well. I love the new pic Hopin.

Thanks again for all the support!

Smiley, I agree with the others. It sucks to find out about the blocked tube but at least now you know what you're working with -- and what to expect. The less question marks the better. I'm really sorry that the test itself was so uncomfortable for you :( Hope you are feeling better today.
Speaking of TypeA, you tell her to get on here and check in :) :haha: We miss her!

ajd, how exciting you get to have the Harmony test!! At our appointment yesterday, we had to decide whether or not to have the bloodwork done for downs. If that bloodwork had come back with an elevated risk, I then would've qualified for the Harmony test. But we decided not to do the bloodwork so no Harmony for me. That's really exciting you will find out the gender so soon!!

IGH, happy 17 weeks! I feel like your pregnancy is flying by!

Kins, happy 15 weeks! Yours is going by fast too!!

lifeis, I'm so relieved to hear that your bleeding finally stopped. It's always a comfort that you don't have to deal with that anymore. Are you and DH NTNP until you are ready to TTC again? Been thinking of you lots :hugs: and am very impressed with your PMA becuase youa re right, you WILL have your rainbow baby!!!

Breaking, I reallllly miss you! :flower:

LDizzy, let us know how your appt goes today!

How's everyone else doing?

Hello:)

I have had a killer headache since last night, I kept waking up during the night. Iam 4dpo and taking progesterone. Does anyone know if headaches r a side affect?

I had some the last go around with IUI and was on progesterone twice a day. I had to go home from work one night because it was so bad. I am a shiftworker so that may have had something to do with it also? This time I am 3 times a day and knock on wood no headaches yet and I have taken time off work for the first week and a half.

I had some the last go around with IUI and was on progesterone twice a day. I had to go home from work one night because it was so bad. I am a shiftworker so that may have had something to do with it also? This time I am 3 times a day and knock on wood no headaches yet and I have taken time off work for the first week and a half.

So I guess I shouldn't get my hopes up....lol I hate what these 2WWs do to your head.

Hey Ladies, question for the Doppler users: which mode do you use?

I think I found baby but am not sure how to measure the bpm...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->