Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

lol, I bought a maternity pumpkin shirt to wear to the drs.. but I do look like I have a pumpkin hiding..

Ugh no internet yet. I swear I give up on that lol. Its been so long & I doubt they are doing anything to fix it. BUTTTTTT now that I will be staying at my moms to save some money.. I get to use her WiFi ;)

I posted this in my journal last night but wanted to post here too incase any of you were still trying to decide whether or not to buy one:

We just found the HB on the Doppler!!!!!

Got up to 172!!!!!!! :cloud9: :cloud9: :cloud9: !!!!!!!

Thanks to lune for the info on your Doppler! Totally worth it. I did take us about 20min to find it.

I just ordered one too! Had a little bit of spotting again, ugh!!!! I guess I am going to be one of these pregnant ladies that spots randomly here and there. Could also be from the surgery though.

Good morning ladies:)

I just had my IUI this morning. We had 136 million before and down to 68 million after. Iam pretty excited with those numbers. Now the dreaded 2ww and symptom spotting. Lol beats the early morning appts tho.

@Hopin... I have a Doppler too and they r so cool. I always listened to mine :)
Also I will be testing Nov 2 or a little before but bloods on the 2.

Manda I am glad I have a 2WW buddy!!! I am testing out my trigger and today it was super faint.
Now if I could just figure out how to attach the picture, give me a few minutes. :)

Manda I am glad I have a 2WW buddy!!! I am testing out my trigger and today it was super faint.
Now if I could just figure out how to attach the picture, give me a few minutes. :)

It's at the bottom of the screen called manage attachments.

What dpo ru?

Hopefully this works- left to right 3 days past trigger, 4 days and 6 days.

Attachments

• trigger.jpg
    trigger.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 7
@hockey: good thing you've been documenting this will be helpful when you start testing soon!

I just ordered one too! Had a little bit of spotting again, ugh!!!! I guess I am going to be one of these pregnant ladies that spots randomly here and there. Could also be from the surgery though.

Allika - at my last appointment, my RE said not to be surprised if I would experience any spotting. She said that us IVF'ers typically have a thicker uterine lining so we're more suspect to spotting. Don't get me wrong, I would still freak out, but I'm glad she told me.
I also learned she has 12-year old twin girls from IVF. I always wondered how she knew exactly how I was feeling and was going through!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend :D I'm sure catching up on some serious sleep. :sleep:

I can't believe how much this Ovidrel shots is making me pee this time around. Today has been nuts!! Iam not one to pee much in the day but this is insane. Lol

Manda I went through that too this go around- I didn't notice it as much last time for the IUI.

Hockey... It's so funny each time I take this shot it's something new. I really wish this peeing thing would have started next week cause then I would be super excited. Lol

so, I went in for the follie check today - they follies are now 21mm and 16mm :)

I am to trigger tomorrow morning, and go in Monday after work for the IUI. FX!

FX Manda, ttcmoon & Hockeypucks!

Allika - Happy 9 weeks!
Lil - Happy 32 weeks!

Hopin can you please add my next appts to the front page

Oct 30th: F/u from ED visit (@10w5d)
Nov 26: OB visit (@14w4d)

Beautiful sized follies River!! FX for you guys!!

Manda: love the sperm count!! Best of luck!!

Hockey: so excited for you to be testing!! Praying happy thoughts for you :hugs:

Allika: I'm spotting more than I would like too. I'm okay with the spotting.. the bleeding just needs to stay away. Glad you're feeling better.

AFM: I want a Doppler now.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->