Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Interesting article....

https://news.yahoo.com/obstetricians-change-definition-time-delivery-014921022.html

No idea if this is a sign but my face has decided to have an acne breakout. I have clear skin and hardly ever get acne. But the last day and more noticeable today I have about 5 pimples on my face.

No idea if this is a sign but my face has decided to have an acne breakout. I have clear skin and hardly ever get acne. But the last day and more noticeable today I have about 5 pimples on my face.

Here's to hoping that your new found acne is a GREAT sign!!! :hugs:

Allika, I'm honestly not sure but I will check when I go home. I just turned it on and started using it :haha:. Sometimes it's really hard to hone in on it and you can only hear it briefly. I have only been able to accurately measure the bpm one time.

Grateful, I saw that! Interesting, indeed!

Side note, DH always makes fun of me because i get my news from yahoo lol

Acne is a huge sign but could also be the progesterone, I have that side affect when taking it. :( Here's hoping!!!

Hey ladies, just wanted to check in. Love all the sono pics! Me and baby V are doing well. My grandmother passed away recently and so I've been healing from her passing. We were so close and it's strange not having her here with me. Hope all s well!!

Smiley, I agree with the others. It sucks to find out about the blocked tube but at least now you know what you're working with -- and what to expect. The less question marks the better. I'm really sorry that the test itself was so uncomfortable for you :( Hope you are feeling better today.
Speaking of TypeA, you tell her to get on here and check in :) :haha: We miss her!

ajd, how exciting you get to have the Harmony test!! At our appointment yesterday, we had to decide whether or not to have the bloodwork done for downs. If that bloodwork had come back with an elevated risk, I then would've qualified for the Harmony test. But we decided not to do the bloodwork so no Harmony for me. That's really exciting you will find out the gender so soon!!

IGH, happy 17 weeks! I feel like your pregnancy is flying by!

Kins, happy 15 weeks! Yours is going by fast too!!

lifeis, I'm so relieved to hear that your bleeding finally stopped. It's always a comfort that you don't have to deal with that anymore. Are you and DH NTNP until you are ready to TTC again? Been thinking of you lots :hugs: and am very impressed with your PMA becuase youa re right, you WILL have your rainbow baby!!!

Breaking, I reallllly miss you! :flower:

LDizzy, let us know how your appt goes today!

How's everyone else doing?

I was told and listened!!! Haha! I'm here!

Oh TypeA I am sorry to hear about your grandma :( **Hugs**

AFM: I forgot to mention this before. It is 4dpo today and even tho I am using progesterone I feel like I have ALOT of watery discharge. I don't think it normally feels this watery but can't remember forsure. What could this mean?? lol

@type A: So sorry to hear about your Grandma's passing.

I have a question for you: does your OBGYN treat your pregnancy any different since its IVF?

TypeA!!!! :hugs: SO glad to see you on here.

I am so very sorry about your grandmother. I can't imagine what you're going through in dealing with that. :flower:

Have you picked a baby name?

Allika- im with Hopin- I just turned it on and used it.

TypeA - So glad to hear from you and glad you and baby are doing well. So sorry to hear about your grandmother passing...I imagine it been very very hard especially right now. Many many :hugs: to you!!! We miss you around here.

Hey all baby made a super quick arrival this morning! It's a boy :)

Hopin I checked and I did send you a fb request and it's pending approval. My hubby just.posted some adorable new pics on there ;)

omg congrats!!!! Super exciting and can't wait to see the little fellow

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->