Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

What? Luna? Ahhhhh congrats! Can't wait to hear birth story and see pictures of little man. What's his name?

@Luna: congrats! That's wonderful news!!!!! Hooray!

Type a I'm glad to see you & baby are doing well. I'm sorry to hear about your grandmother :hugs:

Luna - holy cow your pregnancy flew on by. What did you name him? I can't wait to hear about it & see pictures :)

Luna! I hope you and baby boy are doing well.

Allika- When it's this early I can only hear the baby's heartbeat, it seems too faint for my doppler to be able to measure yet.

@lune: that's what I thought! I heard the baby but couldn't get a measurement and only heard it for a couple of seconds!

Congrats Luna!! We need a name and pic!!

Type a- welcome back! So sorry about your grandma.

Hopin- Can not believe I am 17 weeks. Time is flying! Can not believe you will be in your second trimester soon!

Biggest congratulations to Luna and her beautiful family.

I wanted to share this with everyone. I found a SUPER cool documentary on Netflix called The Science of Babies. It's super cool and interesting I think you all should check it out!

Congrats Luna!!Can't wait to see some pics.

MandaC - Watery discharge is a good sign.You tend to get more discharge if it has implanted.But 4DPO is kind of early.FX'd.

MandaC - Watery discharge is a good sign.You tend to get more discharge if it has implanted.But 4DPO is kind of early.FX'd.

Yea I was guessing 4dpo was way to early. I just noticed it was really watery and felt like AF just showed in full force. I do have some CM too because of the progesterone.
I can feel another headache coming on too this morning:(

I am 5dpo and 7dp trigger. I started to test it out this morning and I got the faintest line so it should be gone by tomorrow or hopefully it stays and gets darker.

Hope everyone is doing ok

Yea I was guessing 4dpo was way to early. I just noticed it was really watery and felt like AF just showed in full force. I do have some CM too because of the progesterone.
I can feel another headache coming on too this morning:(

I am 5dpo and 7dp trigger. I started to test it out this morning and I got the faintest line so it should be gone by tomorrow or hopefully it stays and gets darker.

Hope everyone is doing ok

Good Luck Manda! Hope this is your month!!

Happy 17weeks in Gods hands. Got a little onion

Going good pregnancy wise.. I know I post more on facebook.. tired.. been on an emotional rollercoaster for the last few months.. 33 weeks tomorrow.. :) 50 days left...

Gonna pack my hospital bag.. over the next week

mwb I can't wait for your appt tomorrow :)

Thanks Hopin! I can't wait either!! So have you told friends & family now? It's killing me not to say anything yet (even though close friends & family know already). Especially at work, people must be wondering why I eat.all.day.long. :shhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->