Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

SO...I was being obsessive even though I promised myself I wouldn't be obsessive and I was reading about how frequently DH and I should have sex to have the best chances of conceiving. See, we have a very healthy sex life, and even when we're not TTC, we have sex daily. So I want to make sure we're not having TOO much of it and spreading his sperm too thin. I have of course read mixed respones on either BD'ing every day or every other day so first I want to ask you ladies what you think on that subject.
Also wanted to share this as I have never read it before(copying and pasting this from an article):

studies have shown that sperm levels are somewhat higher in the morning

Did you guys know this?!

I have read that too. I don't know if it's true though!

SO...I was being obsessive even though I promised myself I wouldn't be obsessive and I was reading about how frequently DH and I should have sex to have the best chances of conceiving. See, we have a very healthy sex life, and even when we're not TTC, we have sex daily. So I want to make sure we're not having TOO much of it and spreading his sperm too thin. I have of course read mixed respones on either BD'ing every day or every other day so first I want to ask you ladies what you think on that subject.
Also wanted to share this as I have never read it before(copying and pasting this from an article):

studies have shown that sperm levels are somewhat higher in the morning

Did you guys know this?!

that would make sense because at the end of the day their testi's have been exposed to all that heat from their bodies... In the morning its like us with our BBT & it would make sense for them to be healthier.

I am not a morning person at ALL lol so DH doesnt even think to try it haha

Good morning ladies!

Everyone was on the front page at one point, but if your test/appointment date has come and gone then I take it off and wait for the next update :) 2have4kids I've asked you multiple times what I should put for you, but if you don't want me to add you I totally get it! And you're right, it is awesome to see all of the BFP's! :thumbup: :happydance:

LDizzy I have your next test date up finally, sorry about that! I'll be testing with you next month, can't wait to have a month of BFP's next month too!

If I've forgotten you please forgive me and let us know how you're doing and what you have going on, just want to see how everyone's doing!!! :hugs: and happy Monday!

I knew I saw my name on the first page at one point and time! Then when I looked again it was gone. I thought I was going crazy! :shrug: Thanks for putting up my new date! I'm hoping this fourth round of Femara does the trick. I've been having hot flashes every night, so hopefully that means something's working!

I hope all is well with everyone! And there is still one more slot open for our third BFP this month! :spermy:

Momof1: It hit me at almost exactly 6 weeks. Up until then I thought I was just lucky and wouldn't have any but ohhh boy it hit me HARD. I pray you don't have any. I wouldn't wish MS upon anyone lol.

Hopin: I know I've been thinking about needing to post another! I'll do it in a little bit, I'm pumping right now lmao! :holly: He's been great though. Sleeping for longer periods at night. Usually about 4 hours but the other night we actually got 6 out of him. And he's been getting really good at holding his head up!

Okay, I posted 3 for you all. Draven lifting his head like a big boy, after bath time because he's so clean and soft and cute then, and Draven and the 4 legged baby Kali. :) Enjoy!

Attachments

• DravenTummyTime.jpg
    DravenTummyTime.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 9
  • 100_1498.jpg
    100_1498.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 100_1543.jpg
    100_1543.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 6
Jenna <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 He is SO GORGEOUS! His little face just melts my heart. And I can't believe how big he is already. I just can't!
Thanks so much for posting this :) :) :) :) :) it made my day.

Momof1: It hit me at almost exactly 6 weeks. Up until then I thought I was just lucky and wouldn't have any but ohhh boy it hit me HARD. I pray you don't have any. I wouldn't wish MS upon anyone lol.

Hopin: I know I've been thinking about needing to post another! I'll do it in a little bit, I'm pumping right now lmao! :holly: He's been great though. Sleeping for longer periods at night. Usually about 4 hours but the other night we actually got 6 out of him. And he's been getting really good at holding his head up!

What a handsome little man you have Jenna!!!! Thanks for updating us with new pics!!!!!

My MS hit at 6 weeks too and lasted until about 9 weeks. So not too long which is good because I was sick ALL day!

Hopin- I believe it. But I think it depends on how early is early. We had our first IUI at like 1130 so DH had to turn in his sample at 10. He had crazy high numbers (171mil) with 92% motility. Last iui was at 900 am so DH had to turn in his sample at like 730am but had to get up even earlier to collect. His numbers were 79mil with 99% motility. That was the one where conception actually occurred so who knows!!! I gues having more than 1 egg didn't hurt either (the first time I only had one egg, second time 2-3).

Just FYI, I hope none f you ever have a chemical pregnancy but if you do it is one WHACKED period. I'm still bleeding and cramping. I finally called today to make sure it was normal, she said it was. Ugh.

Thank you girls! <3 I know, he's getting so big already! Can't wait to see his weight tomorrow he's already grown out of one of his PJs.

Grateful you're so lucky yours only lasted 3 weeks. I had it until 14 weeks. Ugh. Lasted forever!

TypeA, I'm so sorry you're having to go through that, hopefully next time will be the real thing. Seeing those SA results I think your chances are pretty great.

Typea thank you!! I have had a chemical pregnancy - at least I guess that's what it was. I got a bfp, and then exactly a week later I started bleeding. I think that's considered a chemical although my doctor never worded it that way. But you are right, it's a lot of blood, and it's not fun. :hugs: to you, I'm sorry that you had to deal with all of this. :flower:

jenna your little man is so adorable!

I've heard about the higher sperm count in the morning thing before...we usually do it at night though. I'm game for anytime but if it turns out that we're both home in the morning I basically have to get him going as he's waking up or else he just jumps right out of bed when he wakes up :haha:

Hello Ladies, sorry I get on here so late! I just started my new job today so I wasn't able to catch up during the day, in fact I still haven't read all I missed! Just wanted to say, I am alive!, and hope once I get the initial few days of new job over I will be back!

PS: Femara kills me with its hot flashes this time around!!!! Ugh

No MS here either. 1st appt not until Mar 25- seems like forever. I have everything crossed until then.

Allika: Clomid gave me the worst hot flashes! Oh, it was awful!

No MS here either. 1st appt not until Mar 25- seems like forever. I have everything crossed until then.

Lune - Sorry if you have already answered this question, but is this your very first pregnancy?

Waiting for the 1st appointment was the worst!!! How many weeks will you be at your first appointment? 8? My doctor made me wait for 12 weeks before I had my first appointment...that drove me crazy. Now I'm going crazy again waiting 2 more weeks for the gender ultrasound.

Lune - Sorry if you have already answered this question, but is this your very first pregnancy?

Waiting for the 1st appointment was the worst!!! How many weeks will you be at your first appointment? 8? My doctor made me wait for 12 weeks before I had my first appointment...that drove me crazy. Now I'm going crazy again waiting 2 more weeks for the gender ultrasound.

Yes, very first! It will be about 8.5 wks. The experiences of Hopin and Allika are very real I wish I could get peace of mind earlier. I've been reading if you hear a heartbeat the chances of a loss drop off dramatically. So I wish I could go in at 6 wks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->