Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

No MS here either. 1st appt not until Mar 25- seems like forever. I have everything crossed until then.

Lune - Sorry if you have already answered this question, but is this your very first pregnancy?

Waiting for the 1st appointment was the worst!!! How many weeks will you be at your first appointment? 8? My doctor made me wait for 12 weeks before I had my first appointment...that drove me crazy. Now I'm going crazy again waiting 2 more weeks for the gender ultrasound.

Yes, very first! It will be about 8.5 wks. The experiences of Hopin and Allika are very real I wish I could get peace of mind earlier. I've been reading if you hear a heartbeat the chances of a loss drop off dramatically. So I wish I could go in at 6 wks!

This is my very first BFP too and I totally understand. I've been very nervous this whole time, and still am. BUT....it is best for your baby to just stay optimistic, calm, and relaxed as much as you can.

So today is my test day....I should be excited to test but I feel crampy and my doctor called yesterday to tell me my progesterone levels were only a 11.5 on 7DPO so I am just not too hopeful. I am 12DPO now but I just dont want to see a BFN...ya know :(

ugh....

How are you ladies today??

:hugs: lei

I'm surprised your doctors would make you wait so long lune and grateful especially when you were on fertility meds. Did you at least get bloodwork done sooner?

Cwantsbaby I understand not wanting to test, I've come to the conclusion that getting af is slightly less worse than getting a bfn

I'm surprised your doctors would make you wait so long lune and grateful especially when you were on fertility meds. Did you at least get bloodwork done sooner?

Cwantsbaby I understand not wanting to test, I've come to the conclusion that getting af is slightly less worse than getting a bfn

I agree luna....I hate the :witch: but rather see her than a :bfn:...

I am still hoping...

I am still hoping...

I agree!!! The lack of a second line is = to a punch in the face! And then you have to get close to it to see if there's a faint line!! Ugh!

I am still hoping...

I agree!!! The lack of a second line is = to a punch in the face! And then you have to get close to it to see if there's a faint line!! Ugh!

I agree too...I'd rather wait for an awesome surprise than to test early and see a BFN....hate that.

Lune: Are you getting an ultrasound done at that appointment? Because I REALLY don't want to burst your bubble, but I just want to give you a heads up so you're not freaking out later. Unless you're having an ultrasound done, you're not going to be able to hear the heartbeat with a doppler. That doesn't mean it isn't there though!!! So what you're saying is still correct because if you can see it on an ultrasound (around week 6) chances of a miscarriage drop to about 5%. An ultrasound can pick it up, but a doppler usually can't until around 12 weeks or so. I just didn't want you to go in to your appointment, have the doctor put the doppler to your belly and you freak out because you can't hear it yet lol. If you're having an ultrasound though, rock on because you'll be able to see the little flickering heart <3

KC I totally understand how you're feeling :hugs:. let us know if you decide to test!!! FX'd for you!!!

Jenna Has Draven has his appointment yet?! Fill us in when you get done!

Allika can't wait for your follie check tomorrow. Hope your new job is going ok!

Lune Awe hun :hugs: :flower: ENJOY it!! You have NO reason to think things won't go beautifully!!! Everything is going to be PERFECT, I just know it!! :hugs:!!! Can't wait for your first appointment!

Lei Big :hugs: to you hun. Are you still going to be taking a break next month or have you thought about it at all? Thinking of you.

Waiting to get called back now. I'm going to be so sad when they give him shots :( Anxious to see how much he's grown though I know it'll be a lot. I'll update ASAP!

He got 1 oral vaccine and 3 shots :( OH had to hold his arms instead of me so I could look away and not cry. I held it together for Draven though and gave him a big hug and kiss when he was done.
He's nice and healthy though! We're going to get some mylocin drops to hopefully help his acid reflux. He's gone from 20.5 inches to 23.8 which puts him in the 96%!! Tall baby! Weight went from 8lb 4oz to 11lb 13oz in the 61%. He's a little skinny for his height but thats okay he's just growing real fast. His head measured 40cm in the 90% so he's got s nice big brain in there too :) Doctor was very impressed with how verbal he was with his cooing and how super strong his neck is!
Next appointment isn't until he's 4 months on May 14th. Not looking forward to the shots again but its gotta be done!

He got 1 oral vaccine and 3 shots :( OH had to hold his arms instead of me so I could look away and not cry. I held it together for Draven though and gave him a big hug and kiss when he was done.
He's nice and healthy though! We're going to get some mylocin drops to hopefully help his acid reflux. He's gone from 20.5 inches to 23.8 which puts him in the 96%!! Tall baby! Weight went from 8lb 4oz to 11lb 13oz in the 61%. He's a little skinny for his height but thats okay he's just growing real fast. His head measured 40cm in the 90% so he's got s nice big brain in there too :) Doctor was very impressed with how verbal he was with his cooing and how super strong his neck is!
Next appointment isn't until he's 4 months on May 14th. Not looking forward to the shots again but its gotta be done!

Awww Jenna poor little guy! Did he cry?:cry:

Wow....he sounds like a little basketball player! So cool!!!

Grateful- I can't wait to hear what you are having ....boy or girl?! For some reason I'm really pumped and impatient about that today!!! Lol!

Jenna- poor baby! How is he now- after the shots?

Grateful- I can't wait to hear what you are having ....boy or girl?! For some reason I'm really pumped and impatient about that today!!! Lol!

Thanks TypeA!!!!! I feel impatient about it to! I wanna go shopping so bad! LOL 2 more weeks!!!:happydance:

Yes, he cried :'( It broke my heart! It didn't take long for him to stop but it still made me so sad.

And correction: I didn't mean mylocin drops, those are for gas lol. I meant mylanta. She said its safe to give him even though its not "for babies" he's okay with a quarter tsp. So hopefully that helps.

Omg, poor Draven... His poor little legs :( He slept for a little bit after the shots and woke up HYSTERICAL. He's been screaming nonstop ever since, won't even eat. I went and got some infant tylenol and just gave it to him. Waiting for that to kick in, I've been told it'll help. Oh I hope so, for the sake of him AND me.

Lei- :hugs:
Grateful- This will be the worst tww ever, not just for you but for all of us, I can't wait to hear what you're having!
Jenna- I love the pics of little man, he's so darn handsome! Poor little pumpkins legs :( those appointments always broke my heart!

Lune-I FEEL THE SAME WAY, I'M WORRIED CONSTANTLY I try to keep calm but its so hard to do!

Hopin- I hope you're having a wonderful AF week!

Afm- me and my little appleseed are doing great, too great actually. I wish I had more symptoms! I have had a busy couple of days so sorry for being a bit MIA :( .

Jenna Bless your heart <3 I know how difficult it is to see your sweet baby hurting in any way. From now until forever, you'll only wish you could take his pain yourself!!! How is he this morning? I hope little man is feeling better!!! :flower:

momof1 Try not to worry dear! This is your time! Are you having any symptoms yet? I know it's difficult not to worry. But do your best. :hugs:

Allika your new job is driving me crazy!! ;) Only because I wanna know how you're doing. Hope your follies look fabulous today!

KC Did you decide not to test? Wondering how you're feeling and still have my fx'd for you!

Luna How are you feeling? You're still testing tomorrow, right?

AFM, I start my Clomid today. I'm trying to stay strong and not use opk's although I keep trying to talk myself into using them because what I did last time worked and I don't want to mess up! I had decided not to use them because I am trying not to obsess over things this cycle. I guess we'll see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->