Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Awe what a sweet face your little girl has!!!!

@Hopin: I just thought about momo. Have you heard from her lately?

Had my OB visit, I told her I heard wonderful things about their midwives group, and she said go check it out! Any of you considering midwives?

We will find out the sex at my 19 week u/s on Dec 20 - will be a great Christmas gift! I am not into gender reveal parties, I don't think anyone else really cares that much as you do and very close family. That said, I would like to do something on Christmas to reveal to the grandparents and cousins to be.

Allika, I haven't. I keep up with her on FB, but don't want to bother her otherwise, ya know?

Don't we have two follie scans this week?!? I'm ready to see how you girls are doing :)

Wahooo! My follie scan is tomorrow! I'm hoping for a couple big ones!!! It's at 7:45am so I will be sure to hop on here afterward and let you guys know. Last time I wasn't ready at CD10, but who knows, this time I might be!

Crossing my fingers, life is! Let us know the follicle sizes and lining thickness!

Allika: Usualy they don't tell me the lining thickness, just the follicle size. Is this something I should ask them? When I get my trigger shot they automatically put me on progesterone and do a blood draw to check my estrogen level. If my estrogen is too low then they also put me on estrogen pills.

I would ask....doesn't hurt and probably wasn't an issue on the past otherwise they would have brought it up!

Wahooo! My follie scan is tomorrow! I'm hoping for a couple big ones!!! It's at 7:45am so I will be sure to hop on here afterward and let you guys know. Last time I wasn't ready at CD10, but who knows, this time I might be!

Good luck! Hope you have some nice ones!!

Tomorrow is my IUI!Yesterday was cd13 and I had 3 mature follicles of - 19mm,18.5mm and 18mm.I got the hcg trigger at night.My RE is still not happy with my lining though.It was 9mm yesterday but the appearance is patchy rather.
I am still keeping my hopes up.I have seen so many "perfect" cycles failing for me.So I just hope this not so perfect one does the trick.I need blessings and prayers from each one of you :)

Will be sending many prayers your way :hugs:

Those follies sound great....yeah to having three really good sized ones :happydance:

Now you just need send the troupers in and find those eggs!!

ajd - I can't wai to join your preggo club :) I am so anxious.
I hope those little spermies do the wonder tomorrow!

Good luck TTC! Everything sounds great and I tally hope this is your cycle!!!

Almost 20 weeks! No denying this bump!

Attachments

• IMG_20131112_070209.jpg
    IMG_20131112_070209.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 14
TTC keeping my FX'd for you today!!!

lifeis, let us know how those follies look!

mwb, hope you get some pictures to share with us from your u/s today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->