Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Moni, welcome! :flower: Sounds like things are going wonderfully for you! Let us know once you've settled on a test date and I will put you on the front page :)

Just realized I never updated you guys! I had the IUI last thursday so I will be testing on the 21st! I was very crampy after the IUI - was not expecting that. I am trying not to get my hopes up too much, since this is the first IUI but I know I will still be pretty disappointed if the stick is white. Part of me wants to test earlier and part of me wants to wait until the weekend to see if AF comes before hand. It is such a mind game!!

Anyways - back to work for me.

FXed TTC.

Lifeis - I am one of those who got the trigger shot at CD10! How did your scan end up going?

All the best Moni!I would keep on stalking you for good news on 21st. hope TWW passes faster.

TTC: My fingers are crossed for you!!!!! I really hope this is it for you!!!!

IGH: Your bump is absolutely adorable!!!!

I had my appointment this morning. They said I have 3 follicles growing on my left side and a bunch of little tiny ones on my right. The right one probably won't grow any more, but the three on the left will. All 3 follicles were only 10mm so I go back in on Friday to see how well they have grown. They want them to be around 16mm for them to give me my trigger shot. I also asked about my lining and the lady doing the u/s said it looked great. She even explained to me what they look for, which was nice to know! I'm pretty excited, because last time on my day 10 ultrasound I only had one at 10, so things are looking a little better this time than they were last time. I'll keep you posted on Friday. My appointment is at 7:45am again

Lifeis- 3 follies are 10 sound great!All the best for friday.Follies grow 1/2mm per day so I keep my hopes up for you!Great looking cycle.

Good luck ladies.. hope to see some nice bfps this month :)

I go back on Thursday.. see if there is any progress lol.. 36 weeks on Friday :)

lifeis - that is great you have 3 and your lining looks good :) keep us updated.

ttc - great that you have 3, those seem like great sizes. Did you get the IUI done already today?

igh - nice bump!

moni - hi! Can't wait to see the pic of your bfp soon!

lil - Happy almost 36 weeks!

mwb - any updates? pics?

I am on my last day of meds. I go in for another acupuncture appt after work, then take my last shot tonight, and go in Thursday Nov 14 for a follie check. Can you put me down for that? I am tired. We hope to have 3-4 follies this time around, with the extra meds. OH was sweet - he told me he had a dream of him with a baby nestled on his chest hanging out.... I hope that is a sign to come for this cycle!

Are any of you ladies temping? I am missing stalking the temp charts! LOL:haha:

Are any of you ladies temping? I am missing stalking the temp charts! LOL:haha:

I stopped the temping last cycle - doctor said it was more stress then help especially since I have the fertility monitor. I sleep very badly and so my numbers were all over the place anyway.

Hi ladies- still stalking- have just been super busy planning the wedding. We still have our appointment on the 18th to see what's next. We have decided to start the next round of IVF after the wedding. The wedding is Feb 22nd so it is just a few months.

Loving the updated scan pics of everyone. Hope there are some more BFP this month :)

Got an email that my Harmony test results will be delayed a week as there was some problem with the first vial they ran and so they are running the backup vial now.

They said this happens sometimes and I may or may not get results from the second vials..... so I might have to consider CVS or ammnio testing :(

Why couldn't they just take blood again? Sorry but I am unfamiliar with the process.

Hi everyone! I had to catch up on a couple of days of posts!

Ingodshand - Love the bump!!
Moni - FX'ed for you! I personally didn't test until the night before my beta, because I didn't wanna play mindgames, but a lot of ladies test much earlier than that. It's whatever you prefer!
TTC - How was your IUI today?

I had my final U/S at the fertility clinic today. Babies looked absolutely wonderful! One measured at 10w6d and one at 11w1d. Heartbeats 160 and 170. One of them started moving around, it was the cutest thing ever. That was the first time I saw them move. It gives me such peace of mind every time we go in and see that everything is fine!

They gave me a few pictures, but I'll upload the best one in my opinion. It shows only one of the babies, but you can really see his/her face. So amazing.

Excited to have some testers again!! Can't wait for some BFPs!

Such a little cutie!!!

Sometimes women just aren't good candidates for the Harmony test and they aren't able to get enough of the baby's DNA from the sample. Hoping the second sample works for me

those sound like good follies ladies! Fingers crossed for you a all!!!
Adj I hope the second vial works!
Loving the bump pic IGH!
Mwb your u/s pic looks like a heart, so cute!
Can't wait to see more pics of babies and BFP's!!
Here's my bump! (Sorry I'm no good at taking pics of myself.)image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->