Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hi guys! So nice to see everyone's u/s pictures and bumps, it's very encouraging!

I tested today to see if the trigger is out of my system (10 dpt) and it's not. I'm only 8 dpo, so it can't be a true positive. That's a little frustrating, since it means I may not be able to take a HPT before my bloodwork (next Tuesday) since I'll be worried that it's still a false positive from the trigger.

I'll probably test this weekend anyways, because I can't stop myself. Maybe it'll get darker? Trying not to get my hopes up...

WOw!LD you look great.I love the bump!

mwb - I will be waiting for your scan pics.Good to know about your baby duo and the heart beats!I hope they are having party inside.

ajd - What is a harmony test?Sorry I am not aware :(

hockey - Yes Feb is not far!You must be busy with shopping and other arrangements.All the best for your new life and next IVF.Everything sounds so exciting.

ciderdonut - Just relax and take a test in weekend.I hope it gets darker. :hugs:

AFM - IUI was uneventful today.All 3 follicles have ovulated.The semen sample was good motility and count wise but the morphology was pretty less only 4%.I am still keeping my hopes up.I am entering 2WW officially now!

I vote girls for mwb!

Dizzy- I can't believe your 30 weeks already!

Good luck TTC and to all of our other testers

So cute ldizzy!!

Cider- I hope that line gets darker for you!!

Ttc- so glad that iui went so well. Now just relax and let that many settle in!

IGH -happy 20 weeks!

ajd- Keep us posted on the harmony round 2!

Dizzy - you look great! Can't believe you're nearly 31 weeks.

mwb - happy 11 weeks!

Moni - halfway thru the TWW!

TTC - happy TWW!! :dance: Now time will pretty much stop. :haha:

Cider - keeping my FX'd that your tests get darker!!! :flower: If you test again and want us to pitch our .02 in on if it's darker, feel free to post pics here! We loooooooove looking at lines.

lifeis- Sounds fantastic!!! Looking forward to Friday, I have a good feeling for you hun!

Ladies be sure to check the front page and let me know if I'm missing anything for you pretty please :) :) :)

mwb -Beautiful u/s pic of baby. Heartwarming to see. :flower:

Ldizzy - You look great!!! Love the pic

hockey - Things happen for a reason...maybe you are in for a great wedding present in Feb! :thumbup:

ttc - FX'd for your 2ww!!!

Cider - Stupid trigger makes things all confusing! LOL FX'd for you for Tuesday!!

I cannot wait to see some beautiful BFP's this month!

Going in for a follie check tomorrow. fs called and they had to change the time to come in to now 6:45am going to be an early start tomorrow!

River - I hope your day starts by seeing some great juicy follies :)

Thanks! yep 1 week to go. Great bumps and ultrasound pics ladies - keeps the good vibes going!!

Well, I had my day 3 blood work today and now it's just the waiting game to get the results. Spoke with my OB afterwards and even though she is not hopefull following my HSG test and discovering my blocked tube, I am going to try Clomid this month! I start friday, take for 5 days and then head back on day 23 for more blood work. She said it couldn't hurt, but was going in with low expectations. Sounds like this will be my only month on Clomid and then depending on blood results I will head straight to the infertility clinic! Mixed emotions as every month that goes by it gets more and more frustrating but happy my doctor is very proactive and understands my anxiousness!

If you took Clomid, let me know if you had any side effects! Type A told me she had hot flashes, but said headaches were also common!

Praying for everyone in the group, so thankful we have one another :flower:

Question: When did you all start leaking? Are you leaking yet, pregnant ladies?

I started leaking today and on my left side its white stuff, right side watery. Is that normal? I think its quite early!

I had horrible headaches on clomid. It also made me pee a ton.

My boobs never leaked but most people's do :)

smileydoc- what dose are you on? I find it best to take in the evening, that way if you do have any side effects you will sleep through it! I really didn't have any, and I was on 100.

We don't have many charters- I miss being able to chart stalk :haha:

smileydoc- what dose are you on? I find it best to take in the evening, that way if you do have any side effects you will sleep through it! I really didn't have any, and I was on 100.

We don't have many charters- I miss being able to chart stalk :haha:

I'm on 50mg! Thanks everyone for the suggestions! I'll keep you posted on how it goes! PS - did anyone get pregnant on Clomid...not that I'm expecting it, but just curious to know!

Allika I didn't leak while pregnant but I've heard it is very common to do so.

Hi ladies, I'm starting the IVF process, and I'm a little confused about some things. Maybe some of you can help.

We did blood work and ultrasound yesterday CD3. I had a 14mm follicle, and the tech wasn't sure if we needed to cancel IVF or not. She asked the nurse who said it's fine, just start taking the birth control pills they put you on until it's time to start stimming. They called me later and said the Doctor said it was fine too. Is it fine?? Why do they do the scan to begin with if it doesn't matter what they find?

My FSH went back down. Yay!!!! It's 5 now. But last time they tested me it was 19 and they said I might need an egg donor. Does anyone know if it was once high but went back down, what does that mean as far as egg quality? I've read that if it was ever that high it's a bad sign, even if it went down.

Also, I chart BBT. My temp shot up today. I'm guessing it's becaue I started birth control pills yesterday. Do bcp make your temp rise?

Thanks for your input guys!!

Well, I had my day 3 blood work today and now it's just the waiting game to get the results. Spoke with my OB afterwards and even though she is not hopefull following my HSG test and discovering my blocked tube, I am going to try Clomid this month! I start friday, take for 5 days and then head back on day 23 for more blood work. She said it couldn't hurt, but was going in with low expectations. Sounds like this will be my only month on Clomid and then depending on blood results I will head straight to the infertility clinic! Mixed emotions as every month that goes by it gets more and more frustrating but happy my doctor is very proactive and understands my anxiousness!

If you took Clomid, let me know if you had any side effects! Type A told me she had hot flashes, but said headaches were also common!

Praying for everyone in the group, so thankful we have one another :flower:

Hi Smileydoc!

I've only done one cycle of Clomid (and I will know definitively on Tuesday whether it got me a BFP), but I didn't really have any side effects from the pills. I took them at night, and if I did have any hot flashes, I slept right through them. FX'ed for this cycle for you! :flower:

Smiley - Same here - took clomid this cycle for the IUI - had no real issues but took it at night. I was also on 100mg.

Finding - I'm not sure the answers to your questions - hopefully someone on here can give you some insight. A single temp spike could just be random - see if it stays high.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->