Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hi:)
I have had AF type cramps for a few hours not and about an hour ago I felt this weird little flutter exactly like it feels when u feel a baby kick for the first time. It was so weird. Could that have been IB? Even tho iam 11 dpo? I still have dull cramps and iam so tired.
Oh and I have been peeing more too this afternoon.

Hi, can I join this thread?
I just started a Low Stim IVF cycle and thought I'd poke my head in a few threads on here, as I'm all alone in this.
I mean - OH knows o-b-v-i-o-u-s-l-y :dohh: but no one else, so this forum is the only place I can "talk" about it.

I had my CD6 scan today and had five follies - I don't know if it's good or bad :shrug: My Estrogen was 1000-something (didn't catch it properly over the phone) - dunno if that is good or bad either, but Doc. told me to up my Gonal f some.

Well, that's a little something from me, feel free to read my "story" in my siggie - I've written it down for me, but for others to read too.

I see this thread is old - and new, with babies on the way and ppl in the TWW - so lots of experience in here. Hope I can give-take some good energy from you guys

:flower:

Hello everyone I am just checking in to say Happy Thanksgiving! I haven't been posting much but I have been on here reading every couple of days. So excited for those who have little beans growing and crossing my fingers for those waiting! Welcome to all the new people, this is a great thread!!!

I am still in my TWW and will be testing next week Thursday :)

Welcome Electricat!! This is a fantastic group of ladies:flower: fx'd for your tww!!

Best of luck Manda if you test in the morning.... praying for you now

Manda yes that's exactly how I felt. I had a VERY stuffy nose. FX'd for you!!

Morning!!

So I caved and tested with a blue dye cheap test this morning. 12dpo and bfn. Iam hoping it is still to early. It wasn't fmu urine I did it at 9am and I had gone pee at 6am already. Iam praying there is still time. :(

Welcome Electricat!
Manda - I hope it is just too early for you yet! Very nice profile pic - I am assuming of you and your girls?

afm - just waiting around for af. 11dpo right now, so it'll be a few more days. Then I can call them and see what our plan is etc. I know they said IVF in the new year, but curious when in the new year etc etc. I am feeling down about this whole ttc. It has been soo long.

Manda- hope you get a nice line tomorrow!

River- didn't you have a lot of follies.. Have you tested yet?

I did, and we did bd. I did test today and yesterday, and it was very bfn. Previous experience with these tests, are true when they say ultra sensitive at 10 sensitivity.

I am not really expecting we'll have any success this cycle. Love to be proved wrong, but trying to be somewhat realistic.

Sorry, I am just in a weird funk right now. Our cat died last week, and with this cancelled IUI, and things going around, I've been really irritable this past week. I can't seem to stop being irritable or suddenly weepy. I am blaming hormones currently ;)

Manda yes that's exactly how I felt. I had a VERY stuffy nose. FX'd for you!!

Ok so no I tested with the same urine but with a dollar store test. There is a super faint line...hoping it gets darker tmrw. This is bringing back bad memories from my chemical before. This is just what I saw the last time.

What do u all think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 20
Welcome Electricat!
Manda - I hope it is just too early for you yet! Very nice profile pic - I am assuming of you and your girls?

afm - just waiting around for af. 11dpo right now, so it'll be a few more days. Then I can call them and see what our plan is etc. I know they said IVF in the new year, but curious when in the new year etc etc. I am feeling down about this whole ttc. It has been soo long.

Thank you....yes that's is me with my two girls. It's from just a few weeks ago when we were on our vacation.

Manda: When I had my bfp I had flutters in my lower abdomen on DPO9. It was the craziest thing and I do believe it was implantation. :) Tomorrow will be DPO9 for me and I am hoping for that same flutter! I hope your line gets darker tomorrow! My fingers are crossed for you!

River: I am really hoping you get a BFP this time around :) You never know!!

So I have a question for all of you, is there a chance that bding can affect implantation? Last time I had a BFP we really didn't bd turing my tww, because I was having so much cramping and I was scared it would hurt something. What do you guys think?

Manda: When I had my bfp I had flutters in my lower abdomen on DPO9. It was the craziest thing and I do believe it was implantation. :) Tomorrow will be DPO9 for me and I am hoping for that same flutter! I hope your line gets darker tomorrow! My fingers are crossed for you!

River: I am really hoping you get a BFP this time around :) You never know!!

So I have a question for all of you, is there a chance that bding can affect implantation? Last time I had a BFP we really didn't bd turing my tww, because I was having so much cramping and I was scared it would hurt something. What do you guys think?

How long did the flutters last? Mine was like 5-10 seconds then it was gone.

When it happened for me it was for like 10 seconds but happened several times over a couple hours.

It was just once for me but had cramps all evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->