Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Gl Luna! :hugs:
Allika: I got my bfp with 3 left follies so hopefully it means the left side is lucky this time of year! I'm also not sure about follie growth the only thing I do know is that if you take a trigger shot it speeds up the follicle growth before they're released. Do you take a trigger this month?

momof1 how are you hun? besides pregnant, which is fabulous! :D

Hopin you're so sweet to check in :) I'm doing great other than DD coming down with the flu bug last night. Not only did I get minimal sleep but minimal sleep while pregnant = bad combination. DD and I will be snuggled up in bed all day today.

When you do a trigger and have 3 follies does it for sure release all of them? If so wouldn't there be a higher instance of multiples? Momof1, I had 3 left follies too, what size were yours? I'm hoping for your luck to rub off lol

2have- I was under that impression when you triggered those follicles would pop and the eggs would start traveling, but I'm not completely certain, so it'll be interesting to hear what everyone else says

I've had to do the progesterone suppositories both cycles, thank goodness for panty liners lol. They even told me with both rounds if I got a BFP thu would have me continue hem until around 10wks.

I have a slightly strange question. I'm approx. 7dpo, not holding my breath for a BFP, but I keep getting twinges on both sides of my pelvic region. It's similar to the twinges I got when I ovulated last round. Similar to 2have question, is it possible to continually ovulate until all mature follicles are gone? Just slightly strange to me since I'm still slightly new to all of this.

Good luck to everyone and FX'd for another BFP in this thread!!

anmlz86 I just read a study last month that a b&b lady posted that scientists think we ovulate multiple times much more frequently than thought previously. It also could be implantation twinges! It's about that time (CD7-8) that it would implant no?

I got my Prometrium prescription - thanks to all the b&b ladies who weighed in. I'm using softcups with them while I'm at work so I don't have to use a liner. I must say, I love softcups for so many reasons (the best reason for getting me a BFP twice last year). We used them after IUI BD'ing this month too, hoping for success!
FX for the tww ladies and good luck to all those starting their cycles.

Today is Day 14. Well my husband will be out of town as of Monday, so either I ovulate before then or this cycle is not looking to good. Oh well we will see! I don't feel too optimistic.

I think the cold and the fact that I took Femara Day 4-8 instead of 3-7 was not in my favor. I'll keep doing the OPKs.

@Hopin: are you done with taking Clomid yet?

As far as I know when you trigger all mature follicles rupture and all eggs mature are released at the same time and yes there is a much higher chance of multiples. I don't remember how big my follies were but I know they were all mature and all released. GL THIS CYCLE!!! I have a good feeling that we will have some BFP's this month!

Anmlz- twinges at 7 dpo would not be anything related to ovulation, especially if you triggered. That could quite possibly be implantation!!! Woo hoo!

Lei- We told dd and she was so excited! It was the best reaction she was jumping up and down and kissing my belly, it was so adorable. I was worried about telling her and the MC risk's but DD wouldn't notice if I was pregnant for a year (God forbid, worse case scenerio) if something did happen we would jump right to iui again and hope to heck it happened quickly. Eek so scary!

anmlz I'm really not sure! But I have read where women do have twinges around that time, it just seems to never be really explained. Sorry, I wish i knew more!

Allika Well we don't know for sure yet! Def keep taking the opks and keep us posted!
Thanks for checking on me!! :hugs: I'm only on day 2 of Clomid though. I swear the 22nd can't get here soon enough! I know it's going to sound silly but I really want to have a baby in this calendar year, becuase I Have already had to pay so much $ with insurance (because of the D&C) that I've almost met my out of pocket maximum which would mean labor and delivery would be covered LOL. Kinda silly to think of it that way but money is money!

momof1 your DD's reaction was adorable!

hopin you're not the first person I've heard say that ;)

Hi Luna! How are you dear? I know your appointment is happening very soon, FX'd for you sooooooo tightly! [-o<

On my BFP cycle, I had a strange cramp/twinge that only lasted about 30 seconds on CD 10. I do think it was something to do with implantation.

Luna- think positive fx fx. Can't wait to hear about your appointment!
Hopin- I really hope this cycle works for you girly, you deserve it the most! You're so sweet and ds needs a brother or sister. BIG GIANT FXED! And don't feel bad the insurance thing totally makes sense!

2have- I was under that impression when you triggered those follicles would pop and the eggs would start traveling, but I'm not completely certain, so it'll be interesting to hear what everyone else says

I've had to do the progesterone suppositories both cycles, thank goodness for panty liners lol. They even told me with both rounds if I got a BFP thu would have me continue hem until around 10wks.

I have a slightly strange question. I'm approx. 7dpo, not holding my breath for a BFP, but I keep getting twinges on both sides of my pelvic region. It's similar to the twinges I got when I ovulated last round. Similar to 2have question, is it possible to continually ovulate until all mature follicles are gone? Just slightly strange to me since I'm still slightly new to all of this.

Good luck to everyone and FX'd for another BFP in this thread!!

I got this with my BFP ;)

Momof1- I think you will be fine hun :hugs:

That is just wonderful that she was so excited.. If I remember correctly our DD's are pretty close in age.

Mine keeps asking when we will give her a sister... She always talks about being little & in my belly lol... When I was pregnant I actually got 4 ultrasounds on dvd so I get to sit & watch them with her.. The first time I showed it to her she freaked out & couldnt believe it was her in my belly lol.

Sounds like that's good news for you anmlz!!!!

Lei that's so sweet!!!! I wish I had videos of DS. He LOVES photos of me when I was pregnant though, it's so sweet and special. Ah!<3

Hopin- I unfortunately don't have alot of pictures. I have a few because I was so young & just didnt think to document stuff. I did keep up with her baby book but I just love the dvd's . Its pretty neat to cause she can see how much bigger she got at each visit. I think with the next one I will get the 3-d scan & take LOTS of pictures.. I love how Jenna took them every so often :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->