Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I did have an HSG, all was clear. BTW I love your avatar, love the cowboy hat, he is just adorable!

FXed Dini!

Here are my gender predictions:

kins - girl
lune- boy
mwb - girl/boy
smiley - boy
cider - girl

I am silently keeping up with everyone :) Can't wait for some more updates from people :)

My fs called back, and sent me a prescription for bcp which I am supposed to start taking with the start of my next cycle in prep for IVF. We are taking a natural cycle this month, I stopped temping/charting/testing or going to acupuncture this cycle...giving ourselves a break from it all with this holiday month. Dunno any protocol or anything for IVF. They said they'd email the contract and payment options within the next week or so, but I haven't gotten anything. They are closed for the holidays, so I imagine they are trying to wrap everything up.

Hi river! So excited for you and ivf! I know you will have great success! Enjoy the month off!

Hi everyone, hope you are having a great weekend.

So far still bfn's, yesterday's wondfo had a faint line but even fainter than the day before and didn't seem to have an ounce of color so I'd go with evap, and two FRER have been negative, as well as two FS. I still have until Monday to be sure, but I'm pretty sure already. I'm 13dpo, if you count the day of O, if not then I'm 12dpo.

Dini- have you tested again? Maybe it is just too early. Still hoping you get your bfp!

I did, I tested this morning, both a FS and wondfo and they were both negative. The RE said to test tomorrow, so I'll take my last test, a FRER tomorrow but I know I'm out. I am 14dpo if you count the day of the IUI/O so I'm out. I'm going to order more wondfo's because they are cheap and hope for next month.

Maybe with 100mg of clomid I'll make a few follies and get twins lol.

Dini: loving the positive outlook on TTC, it can take a lot out of a person. How many follies did you have again this cycle?

Votes :)
Smiley: girl
cider: girl

Hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season!! We did a crab boil last night and have our Xmas party today with a White Elephant gift exchange... it's the second time I've bought an ice cream maker as a gift and I still really want one :haha:

I did, I tested this morning, both a FS and wondfo and they were both negative. The RE said to test tomorrow, so I'll take my last test, a FRER tomorrow but I know I'm out. I am 14dpo if you count the day of the IUI/O so I'm out. I'm going to order more wondfo's because they are cheap and hope for next month.

Maybe with 100mg of clomid I'll make a few follies and get twins lol.

Oh I hope so! We need more twins on here!!

AJ what is a white elephant gift exchange?

Good morning ladies!!!!!

Dini - Did you test this morning? I agree with Ajd - LOVE your positive attitude. It can be draining for sure TTC but with that great attitude....I just know it will happen for you soon. Until then....we are here for you!

What's going on with everyone?

AFM: Jimmy has his first cold. Poor guy. He is still all smiles though. I took some vacation time at Christmas/New Years and I am SO looking forward to 12 days off with the baby!!!!!!

Good morning ladies!!!!!

Dini - Did you test this morning? I agree with Ajd - LOVE your positive attitude. It can be draining for sure TTC but with that great attitude....I just know it will happen for you soon. Until then....we are here for you!

What's going on with everyone?

AFM: Jimmy has his first cold. Poor guy. He is still all smiles though. I took some vacation time at Christmas/New Years and I am SO looking forward to 12 days off with the baby!!!!!!

Your new picture is adorable!!! He is so precious!

Sorry Jimmy is feeling sick! A cold at his age is so hard b/c you can't really do much for them. Maybe try so vapor rub or sitting in the steamy bathroom to help clear him up!

I am off from the 23rd until the 2nd and so excited!!! I hope this week flys by!

A cantaloupe InGodshands??! How did you get to be 24 weeks already? Have you purchased anything yet?

Ha, I have no idea! My second trimester has just flown by! We have tons of clothes from my two sisters who had boys so I haven't gotten much yet. We are turning our guest bedroom into Evan's nursery so I am starting to plan it. Not sure what style I want to go with.. I really like a grey chevron that I saw on Pinterest, but I am not sold yet. My DH loves baseball so maybe a Red Sox themed nursery would get him excited!!!

Awe!!! Both sounds great!!! Want to see pics when you start it :flower:

Did we have a tester this morning??

24wks :happydance: that is going fast! I felt like my first trimester crawled and this one is flying. It could be the holidays and just how busy everyone has been.

A white elephant gift exchange... everyone brings one gift to open. We draw numbers and #1 opens any present they want. #2 can either steal their gift (leaving #1 the option of stealing it back or opening another one) or they can pick a new one. Each time a particular gift is stolen it takes an extra shot to get it... we had one present someone did 4 shots to steal it. At the end, #1 gets the final pick. They got me yucky yuck V8 juice to do shots with but my tummy said so... so I unwrapped two gifts :)

On the baby note, I got some cute hand-me-downs this weekend. Peyton also has been getting presents in the mail already from her uncle... and there was a Boston Redsox Onesie in there :)

Question for you ladies:

Discharge -

Do any of you have a lot more? Its driving me crazy....mostly its wetness down there and freaks me out. Its by no means a gush or anything and doesnt fill a pad but I can certainly tell that I feel a lot more wet down there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->