Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

yeah, I had that a few weeks ago and it kept freaking me out! Completely normal

Definitely normal I always felt like in had peed a bit or something. It gets worse towards the end;)

Grateful- cute pic!!! Love it!!
Everyone's pregnancys are flying by it seems! I felt like my first and second trimester were dragging and now I only have 30 days left!!
Good luck testers!

Morning ladies!!! Happy Tuesday.

Grateful, what time is Jimmy's appointment? Sweet boy!

I think I have the front page up to date but if I'm missing anything for you (gender guesses included) let me know!

Speaking of gender guesses....LUNE!!!!!! 3 more days. Are you so excited?!?!?!?!

Question for you ladies:

Discharge -

Do any of you have a lot more? Its driving me crazy....mostly its wetness down there and freaks me out. Its by no means a gush or anything and doesnt fill a pad but I can certainly tell that I feel a lot more wet down there...

Yes I remember that happening more in the 2nd trimester....

Jimmy's 4 month wellness appointment went well. Doctor said he should be rolling over now and he isn't really doing that yet.

She said his growth is right on track. On the growth charts he is very long (73%) and thin (26%). lol :haha: He has his vaccines...3 pokes today.

It may be because I am sick today...but the doctor really rubbed me the wrong way. I had a list of 8 questions I wanted to ask and she looked very annoyed and made the following comments: "All these feeding questions can be answered on a pamphlet I'm going to give you"...."You know...most of the answers to these questions can be found on our website."

I thought that was very rude...I pay her and wait while she takes her sweet time getting in there....she can at least answer my questions without comments like that. Its not like I had 20 questions. AND...the stupid feeding pamphlet did not answer my questions.

Ok...sorry probably not the right place for all that info...but I needed to vent that out real quick. :winkwink:

Grateful you have every right to be upset!! These days, the personal relationships with doctors seems to go away :( DS' doctor is the same way. It's really upsetting. Next time stand your ground.

I'm glad to hear Jimmy is doing well!! How is his cold? Sorry to hear you're sick now :(

Grateful you have every right to be upset!! These days, the personal relationships with doctors seems to go away :( DS' doctor is the same way. It's really upsetting. Next time stand your ground.

I'm glad to hear Jimmy is doing well!! How is his cold? Sorry to hear you're sick now :(

Well I asked ALL 8 of my questions anyways....I just didn't receive very thorough answers. I was real close to becoming rude myself. I figured maybe she is having a bad day. If it happens again at his 6 month...we will be searching out a better pediatrician.

His cold isn't too bad...just lots of snot right now. Hopefully it won't get worse or he doesn't get what I have.

Good Morning Ladies:)

I was in yesterday for my CD16 scan and blood work. I am a bit behind this month because I still had a cyst at the beginning of the month so by CD 11 my follies were only at 1.0. Anyways yesterday I had 1 at 1.3 so I am in tomorrow for another ultrasound and hopefully my follie is big enough I can trigger and we are doing timed intercourse this month. With Christmas and everything it is just to much:)

I will let u all know what happens tomorrow.

@Grateful.....that was very rude of your doctor and she should be able to answer your questions without the attitude. I am sorry:(

So we had a doctors appointment today and they weren't originally going to do an ultrasound but I told them my dad was here from Europe (he's staying for a week) so they were nice enough to do the ultrasound and check the genders!! We're having TWO BOYS!!! Very very excited!

Oh My GOSH mwb!!!!! that is so exciting!! Congrats:)

So exciting!!!! Two little sweet boys!!!

Do I get double points for guessing twins right??

Moni, ready for testing??

Lune: two more days until your gender scan!!!! Yippie!!!

So sorry I've been MIA. I caught a bug and was miserable the last 3 days or so and we were busy all last weekend. So mwb that is great news! Two boys! You are blessed!

I never even got to test because AF showed up bright and early Monday morning so I have an appt at the RE tomorrow to start round 2 for another IUI. This time 100mg clomid so back to the drawing board but at least I O'd last cycle. Maybe we will luck out and have a few follies and get twins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->