Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

MWB, congratulations!!! They will be best buddies, and troublemakers together :haha: What wonderful news.

ajd, haha, I guessed blue/blue too! Wonder if we do get double points?! :rofl: Too funny!

lune, tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow!!!!!!!!!

So sorry I've been MIA. I caught a bug and was miserable the last 3 days or so and we were busy all last weekend. So mwb that is great news! Two boys! You are blessed!

I never even got to test because AF showed up bright and early Monday morning so I have an appt at the RE tomorrow to start round 2 for another IUI. This time 100mg clomid so back to the drawing board but at least I O'd last cycle. Maybe we will luck out and have a few follies and get twins!

Dini -- 100 mg Clomid did the trick for me! Crossing my fingers for you.

Hopin-- if you want to add a new date for me on the front page, I have an NT scan on January 15th

Good Morning Ladies

I was in this morning for a follie check. I have 1 at 1.9 I will be triggering this afternoon as long as my E2 is elevated enough. We are only doing timed intercourse so I will be triggering around 12-1 that part is strange. We will have to DTD tmrw around 9 pm. Lol

I will be testing around Jan 4th. I will try to just wait for my beta buuuut really who am I kidding:)

How is everyone feeling? Everyone ready for Xmas?

BFN this morning at DPO 14. Waiting for AF to start IUI cycle #2 (hopefully). On to the new year!!

So sorry moni and dini. Bring in 2014 with those bfp's

Hey ladies! Sorry I have been MIA lately. These last couple weeks have been so busy at work. We had an inspection, which we typically get once every six years so when the sixth year is here it gets crazy!!!

According to my calculations, I turned 6 weeks pregnant today. I haven't had any spotting, very minimal morning sickness, and my boobs are tender. Honestly, I'm glad my boobs are tender because its the first thing I check every morning to make sure I'm still pregnant :) we have our first ultrasound next week on Friday and we are SO excited. We are praying everything goes well and we get to see a beautiful, strong heartbeat!

I will take lots of time this weekend and read where everyone is at! Until then, Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you enjoy the holidays!

congrats on the twin boys! wow i am a bad guesser :blue::blue:

Hope I can sleep tonight before I find out!

Sorry about the BFN, Moni. You got the right attitude. 2014 will be your year!

Lifeis - That first ultrasound is truly amazing :cloud9:

Lune - Thinking about you today!! Can't wait to hear about it.

Hopin - Our anatomy scan is 1/16. Can you add it to the front page?

Happy Holidays everyone and thanks for all your support!! Enjoy your friends and families and TIME OFF!!! :xmas9:

I can't wait to find out Lune!!!!

Lifeis: first time you see that little heart fluttering is just amazing

IT'S A BOY! :blue:

We are so excited! Now I need to wrap something blue to give to the family on Christmas!

Yay lune so excited for you!

Best holiday wishes to all of you! We made it to Germany and are going to enjoy our 2 week vacation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->