Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Manda- Good luck with the TI this month! Maybe the less stressful approach will be it! I am about ready for Christmas, but I keep thinking of last minute things! Headed to the mall today with my 3 year old. I think I am just asking for a throbbing back later
Moni- So sorry for the BFN. I know 2014 will be your year!

Lifeis- Can not wait for next Friday and you to see your little bean. It is the best feeling in the world. I checked my boobs every day too especially my nipples that we killing me and still do some days! I never really had MS so don’t worry if you never get it just be happy you are one of the lucky ones!

Allika- Have fun on your vacation! Enjoy your family and relaxing!

Hopin- Can you update my guesses? I am guessing a girl for Lifeis and a boy for Cider!!!

How is everyone else? Anyone have big plans for the holidays? We are just staying home as our family all lives close by. I just hope that I can stay awake for the early ball drop and then my 34th bday is on the first. Officially in my mid- 30’s!!

igh- we went to CA last week for an early xmas to see my mom. so hard to come back to cold and snow. DH's parents are close so we'll be sticking around too. my birthday is on the 2nd and I'll be 33! How fun for us! I'm sure this new years' I won't be staying awake either. :haha:

Oh how fun Lune! We are almost birthday twins and fellow Capricorns!! It is 70 degrees in North Carolina where I live so we are going for a picnic at the park! Definitely weird for this time of year but I will take it!

BFN this morning at DPO 14. Waiting for AF to start IUI cycle #2 (hopefully). On to the new year!!

Moni you and I are in the same boat almost to the day and both going for IUI#2.

Thanks Cider for the crossed fingers, I hope 100mg does it for us too!!

AF started for me on 14 DPO, I am on cd7 today, and on 100mg Clomid and IUI #2 is tentatively scheduled for 12/30. My follie check is 12/27 so it all depends on how I responded to the clomid this round.

My RE wants me to do the Ovidrel injection to trigger ovulation and again about 5 days later to help keep my progesterone elevated. Anyone else every done this? I guess it will keep me from testing early as the hcg could be in my system until cd27 I think.

All of your bfp's and healthy sticky beans give me some hope :dust:

I'm excited to hear how the follies are growing!!

I never did a followup trigger but I can see where it helps....for making the baby a nice comfy home...but hinders early testing :cry:

Dini - Fingers crossed for you! I've never heard of a second ovidrel shot either. I used the crinone gel to increase progesterone. I'm sure they know what they're doing but it can't hurt to ask what the options are and why he/she wants you to do it this way?

Gender guesses:
Smiley - boy
Cider - girl

Good luck Dini!! We have had so many miracles on this thread and I know yours is coming!

I have never heard of taking another ovidrel shot but if you can do that instead of progesterone suppossitories then do it!

I can not believe how quickly everyone's pregnancies are progressing. We will have a bunch of new babies soon!!!:baby:

Morning everyone!

About the two ovidrel shots, I did ask the nurse, and she said supplements are an option but the Doc thinks the second shot works better because it makes your body do the supplementation as opposed to artificially supplementing it, so it could help the body to learn to do it on it's own so I'm for it.

Ingod - I agree about the miracles on this thread, that's why I love it over here, so many have gotten their's, must be some extra dust and prayer floating around over here!

Gender guesses:

Smiley - Girl
Cider - Girl

Hey everyone. We finally just got our power back from the ice storm:) thank goodness!!

Iam officially 1dpo:)

Manda: best of luck!! Stats.... how many and sizes please

I cannot believe that I only have 100 days left and that tomorrow will be double digits!!!

D - yep we are close. I have heard of the 2nd shot but have not done it.

Good luck!

AFM - still waiting for AF to show. I had taken the ovidrel shot on the 3rd. Another BFN this morning and called the dr. Went in for blood work (which won't be back until Friday due to the holidays) and a scan. He said everything looks normal - no cyst. Just keep waiting. The blood work will be telling on Friday if AF has not arrived by then.

The waiting game is the worst part of all this isn't it? Don't you wish you had a little scanner you could put over your belly and it would tell you what everything was doing?

Ingod - I see today you have 99 days left, how exciting!!

Hope you all have a Merry Christmas, I'll check back on Friday to see how everyone is doing.

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!

Iam 3dpo and have the flu with a high fever I hope it doesn't affect the little bean travelling and trying to stick. :(

Merry Christmas ladies! I hope you all have a great day with family and friends! I am so blessed to have found you all this past year and share in each others journies!

Wishing everyone a Very Merry Christmas to an amazing group of ladies here. I'm thankful everyday to have all of you to share this journey with too :)

Hope everything has/had a wonderful Xmas!! Hope the next year brings us lots of BFPs and beautiful babies!!

My husband got me a shirt that says "sleep all day" from Old Navy. How appropriate!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->