Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hi ladies:)

how was everyone's Christmas? Hope u all had a great day!!

..iam 5dpo not feeling much but some slight cramps deep down kinda feels like gas and my back has been sore. Trying not to think about it;) but can't help it. Lol

Too early for me to get a good facial 3d/4d scan? I am hoping that the place happens to have an opening today because my dh can't take time off from work soooo if there is an opening for us do u think its worth going? Will it be a good shot of baby? My thoughts are ... It will prob still be too tiny won't see good facial features

Lol I think I'm talking myself out of it

I had a regular scan at 32 weeks and it was so cramped in there we couldn't even get a face shot so maybe sooner is better?

Kins, I'm not sure how it will go... but it's always nice to see the littleone.

I get to see my Peyton today... maybe even twice!

LifeisB, can't wait to hear how your first u/s goes today!

Manda, keeping my Fx for you... are you testing out your trigger?

THanks 4 the heads up Luna. I guess since my hubby can't take time off I'll ask my mom to go. I found a deal on livingsocial.com for 30$ off but you have to b/w 10a-3p

Good luck Aj can't wait to see photos

Kins, I'm not sure how it will go... but it's always nice to see the littleone.

I get to see my Peyton today... maybe even twice!

LifeisB, can't wait to hear how your first u/s goes today!

Manda, keeping my Fx for you... are you testing out your trigger?

Thank you!! No Iam not testing out my trigger. I don't think I will test at all until my beta on the 4th. Unless I have some strong symptoms. Lol

My blood test came back negative but confirmed ovulation...still waiting...not sure what is going on. I am technically on day 33 of my cycle and took the trigger 24 days ago. No other meds this cycle. Anyone ever have the trigger not only not work but cause ovulation to be delayed?

Hello everyone! We had our u/s today and it went great! According to when I got my trigger shot I should be 7w1d and measured in at 6w5d. The nurse said it was no big deal. The heart rate was 147 and she said that was great too! It was so amazing to see our little bean bouncing around in there! I bawled like a baby!

AJD: I LOVE the name Peyton! I haven't been on here for quite some time, so I am just seeing your little ones name now! I love it!

Manda: I'm praying this is your month!!

To all the other ladies waiting to test, my fingers are crossed and I'm praying for you. This is such a difficult journey, but so worth it in the end.

Attachments

• Image81.jpg
    Image81.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 8
Great to hear Lifeis!!! I'll never forget that first ultrasound (or all the other ones to be honest). But that first one is so so special. Very happy for you!!!

LifeIs: what a cute little bean you have there!! I cried during that first scan too....such an overwhelming feeling of joy and love.

Moni: I have never heard of such a thing happening.....I wonder what the heck is going on there. Are they having you come in again?

Dini: how was your follie check? Still on for a NYE IUI? Great way to bring in the new year.

Kins: did you go for your scan?

AFM: she’s still a little girl!!! My anatomy scan went great and the MD already confirmed that everything is growing right on track. Her HR was around 145 for both my OB appt and the scan. She is measuring 19W2D and I’m 19W0D today ☺

Attachments

• IMG_3782.jpg
    IMG_3782.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_3783.jpg
    IMG_3783.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3786.jpg
    IMG_3786.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_3789.jpg
    IMG_3789.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 2
Aww cute photos Aj!

I decided to pay more and wait till. Saturday when hubby can come and baby will be chunkier so the 25th I go

The doc is on vacation until Thursday - if still no AF by then I will send him another email and see what he wants me to do.

Good luck testers!
I hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful and I hope new year is just as great!!
Afm- I have a drs appt today at 9:40. I love hearing her heartbeat. Absolutely makes the rest of my day seem so happy. 😍 Adelyn has been measuring a week ahead of schedule, so I will keep you all informed. Other than that, she's due in 17 more days!
Anyone hear from TypeA lately? She and I had the same due date, until I was scheduled for my csection.
I hope all is well with everyone!

Morning ladies!!

ajd, I love the scan pics!!
LDizzy, yay for your appointment!
lifeis, Congrats on a beautiful scan! What a wonderful moment.

Ladies I have to admit, keeping up with this thread has become too much for me. Is there anyone that I can pass the torch to?! I want to keep us together but I just can't keep up with the updates and front page anymore. I have gotten so much busier at work and my home life has been so busy too with DS' sports and trying to get ready for the baby.
I am not bailing on you guys and still plan to keep up with my journal/stalk your journals and if someone else can take this thread over, I will continue to stay here as well. I just can't fit it all in anymore!!!

I hope you all understand :hugs: :flower:

Good luck testers!
I hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful and I hope new year is just as great!!
Afm- I have a drs appt today at 9:40. I love hearing her heartbeat. Absolutely makes the rest of my day seem so happy. 😍 Adelyn has been measuring a week ahead of schedule, so I will keep you all informed. Other than that, she's due in 17 more days!
Anyone hear from TypeA lately? She and I had the same due date, until I was scheduled for my csection.
I hope all is well with everyone!

Hi Ladies! Hope everyone had a great holiday, can't believe 2014 is just days away!! LDizzy - Thought I would update you and everyone else, Type A is scheduled for a c-section on Jan 8! Baby is measuring very large so she is ready to deliver him! Hope you are feeling well!

Hard to believe I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow! Cider how are you feeling? Have my 10 week appointment on Thursday, then go in for my Trisomy testing and ultra sound on the 16th! Feeling pretty well, despite being exhausted! Still haven't told anyone, so ready to start spilling the beans!

Praying for LOTS of BFP in 2014 and more healthy babies!! FXd for everyone 😃

You've done such an amazing job hopin :hugs: I hope someone can take over, i'm always on ky phone which makes keeping up with everything hard but I love hearing everyone's updates and can't wait for more babies to arrive! :)

Hi everyone

@Hopin....I totally understand how life gets so busy. I also have two little ones and a busy work sced. Iam sorry but wouldn't be able to keep up.

AFM: iam 9dpo and not feeling much. I have a few odd cramps here and there. Today tho I did have some blood in my kleenex when I blew my nose and when I took a sip of my white chocolate mocha I normally get from Starbucks it tasted burnt but I kept drinking it. Lol dunno if any of thT means anything but iam in for my beta on sat

Also just now for about 5 mins I had what felt like pin pricks at the bottom of my uterus. There was probably 5-8 pricks. Cross your fingers!!
I really hate that I do this to myself. Lol

How is everyone feeling?

Hopin- i understand not having the time as kids get older they get into more activities. I really hope the thread goes on, it's such a great thread.
I want to keep in touch with all you ladies long after this thread. So if you would like to be Facebook friends my Facebook email is [email protected] just friend request me.
Smiley- thanks for the update on typeA! I've been thinking about her!
Afm- all is well and my next appt is Monday jan 6th! Eeekkkkk!!
I've attached a pic of me at Adelyn's shower with my two best friends!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 10
Sorry I've been MIA for a while. I had my follicle check last week on Friday, and was expecting it to go well and it didn't. I was crushed, had a total breakdown, it was harder than the BFN after the IUI.

Last cycle I had a 20mm follicle on cd12, and testing confirmed ovulation, but my progesterone was low for a clomid cycle, and I was only on 50mg. So this cycle they up'd it to 100mg with plans for two trigger shots 5 days apart. Well I didn't really feel much this cycle, as in ovary pain but didn't think much of it, but my u/s showed only a 10mm and a 13mm follicle. Just doesn't make any sense and the Dr. had no good reason either except people vary from cycle to cycle. So they decided to stair-step me, and put me on 150mg of clomid right away, and I'm supposed to go back on Thursday to see if they grew enough to trigger. Each appt costs us over $200 and to spend that to be told it didn't work, come back in 6 days really upset me. We honestly can't afford another cycle, so if this one doesn't work, I guess we skip a few to save up money.

Anyone hear of 50mg working but 100mg doesn't??

To top it off I have to work Thursday and can't get off work. My manager usually changes my schedule for me but of course she's on vacation, and no one wants to work part of my shift, so I will either have to call out or not go to the appt and just cancel this whole cycle. Maybe a break wouldn't be a bad idea, but I know that the consecutive treatments are more successful than having one every few cycles.

Grr...sorry for being negative, all of you have had such wonderful news lately. I hope you all have a happy new year!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->