Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

I'm excited to hear how the new year starts out for this lovely group of ladies.

I want to see lots of BFP's and lots of bump pics! Crossing fingers for great cycles and healthy deliveries!!!

Funny story I've been meaning to share with you ladies. I'm a pediatric pharmacist at a great hospital. One day I was monitoring a patient's labs and I saw that their HCG level was listed...which is odd for a pediatric hosp...but that it was a whopping 30,000!! I was like, wholly cow that is a strong pregnancy going there :) Then I looked up and saw it was an 17yr old patient in our oncology ward....and I was like you beat that cancers butt and have a kiddo now before Tx. Then I looked over and saw that it was a male patient :dohh: He was having his testicular cancer monitored and not his pregnancy................you know you've been TTC when high HCG level=strong pregnancy without ANY other considerations

AFM: baby has been dancing up a storm lately and I'm loving it. I started my Baby Registry last week and though it was a little overwhelming at first (thanks Hopin for posting your list a few months back!!! That was a great starting point) I feel like I have a good grasp on things now. I'm using BabyList.com and it allows you to select things from all over the place :) My closest friends have also approached me about hosting a baby shower for me and I think I've settled in on date... April 5th :) I was able to book a bunch of pregnancy classes over the next 3months. It's all starting to become so real

Hello Ladies, sorry its been so long! We were on vacation back in Germany and just got back!

Vacation was fun but also exhausting! Jet lag lasted forever this time and I have had a cold (not a bad one but still annoying) since 2 weeks! The last two weeks baby must have really grown. I gained 3 lbs since I weighed myself in Houston last and my belly is for certain a baby belly now. DH said a few days ago I am beginning to look like an Orang-Utan. Silly DH!

We also made our first purchases (the ones I knew we would splurge on) and got a nice stroller (Uppababy vista) and a nice crib and dresser (Boori Eton Country in Mocha). DH painted the nursery in Aqua with an accent wall of Aqua and White. We will decorate it with purple. Should look cute, I am excited.

Anomaly scan is this Wednesday and then I will sign us up for the birth classes this week as well!

Love and hugs to all of you and a happy new year!

Awe Ajd and Allika- reading your updates makes me feel so happy! I'm so glad to be sharing in your journeys to meeting your very first lo's. this spring will be soooo exciting!!!

Ldizzy.... How are you doing?? Sooo soon now!

Looking forward to celebrating all the 2014 BFPs coming up :happydance:

Grateful- I'm really excited and nervous!! I can't believe there's only 12 days until she's here! I have my last weekly appt on Monday Jan 6th and then the healthplex is supposed to call us Jan 15th to let us know when to be there, what room number, and other stuff like that! I will make sure my husband or I keep you all in the loop!

Also, posting pictures is easier on Facebook for me, so I would love to have you girls as my friends on Facebook. My Facebook email is [email protected].

Can't wait to see what 2014 brings for everyone!!

How do you look up a person on facebook by email? I'm not sure how to do that

I'm so excited to see your sweet baby! Do you have everything ready??

Hey. Dr just called. Bfn for me. On to the next month:(

I did get a reading done from a psychic that does fertility reads just for fun but she said I would concieve in jan and find out in February that it was a bfp. So we will see. It will get me thru one more month anyways and then we will be meeting with the IVF dr in February.

Grateful I believe you just search for friends and put in my email address. I have really high privacy settings that's why you can't look me up just by my name! Lol.
I believe I have everything together...
Here is my 38+ week bump pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 11
Manda - :dohh:errr sorry for the bfn. I hope the psychic is right!!! One of these upcoming months will be yours!!!!

Ldizzy - lol it's not working for me with your email but I sent you my name in a private message so you can find me on there :)

Booooo to the BFN.... this will be your year!

I tried to find you by email and couldn't either... I'll PM you :)
Loving the bump!!

Allika, sounds like a very lovely room... pics when you can :) Hope you're feeling better soon. I left work last night with the start of something and have been getting in a lot of rest

Manda, sorry for the BFN :( I hope the psychic was right and it happens next month!

I'm awaiting another follicle check on Friday. This is on 200mg of Clomid because the 100 and 150 didn't work. 50mg worked just fine last cycle, but I didn't ovulate strongly enough, I did ovulate though and had a good follicle at cd12. I've had 2 follicle checks this cycle already with none large enough despite the high doses of Clomid. I'm so frustrated with all this because the first cycle was a good one but no bfp, and this cycle I can't even get the stupid follicles to grow! Maybe I should start talking to them?? Lol..I'm willing to try almost anything!

Allika and ajd, you make me realize I'm slacking. So much to do!! :)

LDizzy, I THINk i just sent you a friend request :haha: Hopefully. If not someone else is going to be lucky enough to be my fb friend :rofl:

Allika - welcome back!! We missed you :hugs: Hope you get to feeling better once you're nice and settled back at home. I agree with ajd, I would love to see your nursery all painted! Sounds great!

manda - Sorry for the bfn :hugs: :flower:

Dini - you never know, talking to them could help! :hugs: All it takes is one good one!

Here is a picture of the wall :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 15
Ohhhh I love it Allika!!!! Did you and DH paint it yourselves?

Hopin...you're not behind...just experienced hehehe....Allika and I are newbies and having to research every little thing so I've jumped the gun a little I think

Allika and ajd, you make me realize I'm slacking. So much to do!! :)

LDizzy, I THINk i just sent you a friend request :haha: Hopefully. If not someone else is going to be lucky enough to be my fb friend :rofl:

I didn't get a friend request but pm me on here and I can look you up! I just became friends with grateful and ajd on fb!

Hey ladies! I just caught up reading everyone's posts.

Manga: so sorry about the bfn. I hope the psychic is right!! I have always wanted to go to one but never have. 2014 is going to be a good year!

Allika: I absolutely love that wall! So cute!!

Dini: I don't know if it helped, but the month I got my bfp I downloaded a pregnancy meditation app and I listened to it before bed every night. The app made you picture your uterus and a baby growing in it. I feel like it helped, but people might think I'm crazy :) it was free too. It's called "fertility app"

I have an appointment next Friday to go over our history. I didn't even know they had an appointment for that :) I am just a little over 8 weeks and patiently awaiting 12 weeks. It's a big benchmark for me. Risks go down, I get to stop these crazy progesterone suppositories, and I've been told the morning sickness should go away :) Ha! I'm definitely not complaining, but welcoming a quick next 4 weeks! My dh and I made our first purchase and it was a swing. We really wanted to get the mamaroo one where is has the "car"mode so it feels like baby is rising in a car. Brand new they were $240 but we found one on our local Craigslist that was like brand new for $115. We just couldn't pass it up. I think that will be all we purchase until we know for sure this baby is going to be a sticky bean :)

I tried using the sonoline b Doppler today and couldn't find anything. It's probably too early, but I was antsy :)

I hope everyone has a great week!! Monday's here!

Lifeis, I would say it's too early to hear anything. Sometimes ladies do hear it that early, but not often. I know too, when I first started listening, it took quite some time to find it and I had to press down harder than I would've thought. Youtube videos helped me too! Once you get the hang of it though, you'll be smooth sailing!

Oh Manda I am so sorry for the BFN. I hope the psychic is right! Give it up to the universe and maybe this will be the month!!

Allika- Love the wall.. so cute!

Lifeis- I had such a hard time finding Evan's heartbeat even at 15 weeks, but come to find out I have an anterior placenta so that made it even harder. Just keep trying and don't get upset if you can't find it. Your LO is just fine!

Adj- So exciting about your shower!

LDizzy- Just sent you a PM since I can not figure out how to find people on FB either!

I would love to be friends on FB with you girls as well. Just PM me and I will send you my full name. Hopefully you can find me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->