Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

All the babies are so gorgeous!!! So happy for everyone, 2014 is the year of our rainbow babies....lots more BFP coming!!!

TypeA had a beautiful healthy baby boy this morning! Robert Andrew was born via c-section weighing in at 8.5lbs!!! Both mom and baby are doing great!

Cider - so happy to hear things are going smoothly and we are quickly approaching the 12 week mark! Still haven't told our families so super excited to finally break the news!!

Hope everyone is well keep the updates coming!!!

Great news! Please tell TypeA congratulations!

Are you doing anything special to tell your families Smiley? - congrats on 12 weeks!

Thanks! Yes DH and I are having pictures taken next weekend with our dog and a sign that says "Baby Karas Guard Dog, duty starts July 2014"! Then mailing both sets of parents, bc they live far away, a framed photo :) I'll post the announcement if I can figure out how to upload a photo :winkwink:

Ldizzy - That is coming up so soon! You also have a DS correct? Was your other delivery natural or C-section? Why C-section (sorry I think you already told us why....) ? I love her name!!

Do you have everything ready?

I have two boys. My oldest was a natural delivery and my youngest was a csection because he was taking too long And my blood pressure was getting way too low.
I hope I have everything ready. I might go pick up some snacks and drinks for my husband so he can stay in the room and not hang out at the vending machines!

Ahh, people are having babies, reaching milestones, 21 weeks, 12 weeks, due date, such great news. And beautiful scan pictures. Makes me happy all around!!

I can't believe today is 19 weeks for me. Given that there's two of them, I'm gonna go ahead and say I'm halfway! They have gone through a major growth spurt (or at least I have). It's good, scary, unfamiliar, all at the same time. Next week we have our anatomy scan at 20 weeks. :cloud9:

I really hope the ladies that don't have their BFPs yet stay on this thread and keep posting and reading. Miracles are happening and they will for you too :hugs:

MWB - I am so very excited for your scan!!!

I agree I hope everyone keeps this thread going. It has been such a huge support to me in my TTC journey. I am sticking around for sure and want to keep seeing all you ladies get your BFP's! It makes me so very happy.

When AF ever returns for me....I might be joining in again someday in the future...who knows?!

Congrats TypeA!!!!!

I am so happy to hear everyone is doing wonderful:)

I am hear everyday reading just not always posting. lol I am CD4 today and doing the same old. In for bloods and ultrasounds here and there and taking my usual meds. DH and I are trying this month with TI and seeing the IVF doctor Feb 6th so see what he suggests and to see if maybe he can give us some new answers.

I will update everyone as news comes:)

Oh Grateful are you starting to try for #2 soon??

Hey all so apparently this website can close TTC journals without warning after 15weeks of conception....I was following one girl and they closed hers...therefore I just started a pregnancyjournal so follow me on there because I am gonna stop posting on my TTC journal

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/2100843-finally-prego-after-fertility-treatment-yey-april-2014-baby.html

MWB - I am so very excited for your scan!!!

I agree I hope everyone keeps this thread going. It has been such a huge support to me in my TTC journey. I am sticking around for sure and want to keep seeing all you ladies get your BFP's! It makes me so very happy.

When AF ever returns for me....I might be joining in again someday in the future...who knows?!

Thanks Grateful!

When are you supposed to get AF again? Are there any guidelines? I don't know anything about it. You're still breastfeeding, right? So exciting you're thinking about #2!!

I saw that too Kins and wondered if I should start one or try to wait it out until I'm ready for a baby one.....

Ya Aj I figured id start one ASAP so I could continue my
Journaling

Yeah for all the pending births!!

AFM - IUI #2 scheduled for tomorrow! (2 follies - 24 on right and 18 on left). BTW - the trigger is more painful in the thigh than the stomach - learned that the hard way last night!

Because of the situation last month - they will do labs next Thursday to make sure I ovulated.

Moni that's so exciting! FX'd that this is the one for you. Your follies sound great!

AFM - IUI #2 scheduled for tomorrow! (2 follies - 24 on right and 18 on left). BTW - the trigger is more painful in the thigh than the stomach - learned that the hard way last night!

Because of the situation last month - they will do labs next Thursday to make sure I ovulated.

FX'ed! I hope this is your lucky month! :flower::flower:

Moni!! You and I are having IUI #2 on the same day! Mine is tomorrow as well! Finally after stairstepping three times on 200mg of Clomid I have one huge follicle on my right at a 26mm. I didn't have any worth noting on the left.

I just did my injection because my appt was two hours ago, they said they do IUI's 24-36 hrs, and don't have a difference in pregnancy rates with the 24 hours as opposed to the 36 so Fx'd!

Fx'd for you too!! I'm so glad you got your okay to go ahead!

My only issue is that it has been 9 days since DH and I have dtd, with the holidays, our work schedules etc we haven't really seen each other since New Years Eve. The nurse practitioner said she would rather have an older sample for the insemination than one that was less than 24 hours in the making so hopefully it won't matter much.

Dini - Great news on the big follie!!!! Super excited for you...and hopefully the sample age won't matter....bring on the BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->