Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Manda, sorry for the BFN :( I hope the psychic was right and it happens next month!

I'm awaiting another follicle check on Friday. This is on 200mg of Clomid because the 100 and 150 didn't work. 50mg worked just fine last cycle, but I didn't ovulate strongly enough, I did ovulate though and had a good follicle at cd12. I've had 2 follicle checks this cycle already with none large enough despite the high doses of Clomid. I'm so frustrated with all this because the first cycle was a good one but no bfp, and this cycle I can't even get the stupid follicles to grow! Maybe I should start talking to them?? Lol..I'm willing to try almost anything!

I hope Friday shows really geat results!!! If they switch you to Femara then let me know. I have an extra prescription!

Happy Monday ladies! What a snow storm we have had here in Michigan. Working from home today thank goodness. 16" of snow and ridiculously cold and high winds. Kinda extreme even for Michigan! 8 degrees out right now and wind chill of -11 and supposed to get much colder. Is this storm hitting any of you ladies?

Brrrr that is cold! I'm not sure if we will be hit with a storm but it is cold here for sure!!! Unusual for Texas!

We're still sitting here with a high of 63 today.... our winter has been the exact opposite! We usually get a ton of rain with cold temps and so far I think it's rained 2/3 times.... not sure what's happening

But stay warm and be safe!!! Growing up in northern Vermont I remember those cold days all too well

Hi all...back from hibernation here! Been busy visiting family over the last two weeks.

I'm sorry to hear about the BFNs the last week or so, and I'm keeping my FX'ed for early this year -- the fall is the best time to have a birthday!

I'm feeling very well and have had almost no morning sickness, and am just hoping the baby is doing as well as I am at this point. I have an NT scan next Wednesday, and I'm excited to see how much it's grown since my 7 week scan.

Also, I'm a little worried about gaining too much weight for this pregnancy, because while I'm sure holiday eating didn't help, my pants are definitely more tight than I'd like them to be at not even 11 weeks...

No snow here! It did rain this morning so a dusting would have been nice but not what you all are getting!

Cider- I had already gone up two pant sizes by 11 weeks and was pushing it at 13 weeks to still be in those pants. You will love maternity pants.. don't hold out too long!!

Soooo today was my last weekly appt! I will be getting a call on Sunday explaining the next steps for Thursday! I'm so excited to meet my little girl!!

Good luck testers and happy pregnancies!!! Can't wait for more BFP's to come in the year!

lol - when I read 8 degrees, I was thinking that is not that bad - until I remembered it is F, not C ;) My oh went back to visit his parents, and it was -33C with -45C wind chill. for his visit....soo don't know how his parents can still live there...Where we are, it is always mild, and winter temps hover around 0C->5C, we rarely get snow.
I am excited for this Thursday, that is when we have our orientation :)

-11 here and -33 windchill..... Brrrrr! Looks like we are all freezing together!
This made me laugh....."pure Michigan" is our states tourism commercials showing how beautiful Michigan is... Lol
image.jpg

River do you live in the Vancouver area? I don't know why I thought you were out east

Ldizzy..... I am soooooo excited for you!!!!! So close now!

So are you scheduled to have the baby on the 15th? I can't wait to see her :flower:

I am excited but a little nervous just cause a csection is a major surgery! I think typeA is having her csection tomorrow!!

Grateful- I am scheduled for Thursday the 16th to have the csection, but I might check in on the evening before (like almost 11:45 pm). They will let me know for
sure on Sunday. Oh and I see your new chart!! Let the "fun" begin! �� hopefully this time around it will be a faster journey!

Ldizzy - That is coming up so soon! You also have a DS correct? Was your other delivery natural or C-section? Why C-section (sorry I think you already told us why....) ? I love her name!!

Do you have everything ready?

My goodness I'm so excited for these babies to get here!! :) :) :)

make sure you post photos here! i dont have facebook

Amelia is looking great. Measuring 21 wks and all looks good :))))

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 7
Beautiful scan pic Allika!!! These babies are all growing so well and so big now!!!

So happy she is doing great in there :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->