Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Wooohooo Dini!!!! This is awesome news. FX'd for you as well!

Oh yay!!! Double the excitement with two IUI's.... praying for some BFP's coming your way :hugs:

Hopefully at least one of us gets a BFP this time!

Luna- I live on the island ;), so, close to Van.

I went for the orientation and saline scan & biopsy yesterday. They found a "borderline" polyp in my uterus, so they are trying to schedule a removal next week, so to not disrupt the IVF scheduling. They said the removal is very similar in terms of sedation to the egg retrieval, so I guess that means I'll have a sort of trial run at it...
I don't know what the protocol is called, since I am at work now, but essentially I'll start suprefect soon and be on it til the trigger, and continue on the bcp until the pack is finished, have a period, then start the gonal F and repronex? and go in for checkups alot to see how things are progressing :) They say the week of Feb 7th is ER & transfer tentatively :)

Good luck Dini and Moni!! I hope this is your months!

River- Hope the polyp removal goes well and you can stay on your IVF track!!

AFM- Had my 28 week apt this week and I passed my glucose and iron tests. Just been having a lot of bh contractions recently and I think I am developing carpel tunnel in both my arms which SUCKS!!

MWB - I am so very excited for your scan!!!

I agree I hope everyone keeps this thread going. It has been such a huge support to me in my TTC journey. I am sticking around for sure and want to keep seeing all you ladies get your BFP's! It makes me so very happy.

When AF ever returns for me....I might be joining in again someday in the future...who knows?!

Thanks Grateful!

When are you supposed to get AF again? Are there any guidelines? I don't know anything about it. You're still breastfeeding, right? So exciting you're thinking about #2!!

No AF yet....boooooo lol

I have to ask... Anyone's belly itching like crazy? It's been keeping me up the past couple of days... I use lotion 2-3 times a day but it hasn't helped. I know they say it's the skin stretching but I just want to sleep!

I have to ask... Anyone's belly itching like crazy? It's been keeping me up the past couple of days... I use lotion 2-3 times a day but it hasn't helped. I know they say it's the skin stretching but I just want to sleep!

Hey. Try using Aveno anti-itch lotion. It has a dark blue lid and it's in a smaller bottle.

IUI #2 done yesterday! Major cramping but feeling better today. Now onto the 2ww!

Mine itches.... but not like crazy..... but I am itchy all over!! Pregnancy equals dry skin too

Moni - IUI #2 done for me yesterday too. I didn't have as much cramping as I did last time, don't know if that's good or bad. Are you still cramping?

Last cycle I felt my ovulation almost 36hrs exactly from the trigger, this time I can't say I did. I had some sharp pains about 30-32 hrs after but nothing like last time. Fx'd but for some reason I don't feel good about this cycle. But either way, like Moni, I'm on to the TWW.

Thanks Manda - I'll give it a try!!

Ajd - mine just started itching badly a few days ago. Before that, it wasn't something that would keep me awake! I try not to scratch arghhh

Moni & Dini - fingers crossed for both of you!!!

cramping much better today. I forgot to mention, the post wash count was 55 million!! Since we went on a sat we had to go to the NYC office (I normally go to White plains) and there were so many people there! They require the sample to be done on premises so hubby was with me. I was told it would be 1.5 hr process - we were there for 4 hours! HUbby started to get mad and impatient and I had to tell him no negative feelings in this room right now! He calmed down. When we were done, we went to a baby shower.

Dini - good luck, for you. I am not sure about O myself other than all the cramping. My monitor is still registering high, and I lost my temp from this morning before I could see what it was.

We'll both know soon!

55mil post wash? Holy moly!! That's gotta give you a good chance! We had 15 mil post wash but his normal pre-wash is around 50mil, and RE said as long as it's over 10mil they are happy.

I know it surprised the hell out of me since his SA was low on all counts. I have to go back and check the numbers still - they are at my office - but I am pretty sure this is much higher. Hubby thinks they are wrong!

15 mil is great! I was hoping for 10 myself...

I'll test the 25th - I have a baby shower to go to that day...hopefully with some good news under my belt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->