Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Wow that is a great count!!! Hoping for the best for you ladies!!

So we have two testers... one starting IVF.... anyone heard from Breakin? Thought she would be starting IVF this month too

I haven't seen anything from her. Hope she's doing ok though. Miss her!

Hope she comes back!

And Hockey is getting married next month too :happydance:

FX'd for Dini and Moni!!!!!!!!!

Morning Ladies:)

Great numbers ladies!!!! I have my FX'd for you guys:)

Breaking was supposed to be starting IVF this month, I wonder where she has gone off too. I know she said she was in and out reading but she hasn't posted anything in a long time. I hope all is well with her.

AFM: This is my last natural cycle with TI before out IVF consult Feb 6. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. I really really hope something works as IVF is the last resort:(

Glad to see everyone is doing well and there are something testers coming up!!

Good luck Dini and Moni!! When are you guys testing?

I test the 25th also, but I am doing another trigger shot tomorrow to help my body keep my progesterone level up and "give it the best environment possible" so I'm worried if I get a bfp on the 25th it could still be the trigger...guess we will see!

I'm officially back!

Although I really missed the friends I've made here the break I took from ttc was really good for me and DH. I feel so stress free and am ready for the next step.

We are starting IVF as soon as I start my next cycle. Last week we had our session with the ivf co-ordinator.

I'm expecting AF next week and then in 2 weeks it will be retrieval.

I have been stalking quietly to read how u are all doing.

So good to see u all!!

Honestly...sometimes I feel a huge connection with you ladies that pushes me to come here and I usually find someone was asking bout me....lol

Breaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!! :yipee: Welcome back!

SO excited for your IVF journey.

Did you have nice holidays?

Hi Hoping

Wow you are at 24 wks...so happy for you!!

Holidays were amazing!!! Had a wonderful time!

How is your bump? Growing big? Need to check out your journal!!

Good Morning!!!!!

Welcome back breaking dawn!!! So glad to see you:)

AFM: I was in this morning CD10 no change my 1 follie is still at 1.0 I am back on Friday for another ultrasound.

Breaking - Welcome back!! We missed you! So excited to share in your IVF journey...it's so exciting! I'm glad you are feeling stress free and had a great holiday.

Manda - FX'd for your follie......grow follie grow!

Lune - Where are you?? Doing good I hope!

@Breaking: so glad you're back and excited to follow your IVF journey! If I can give you some advice it would be to stock up on Gatorade! You will need it towards the end of the stimulation and after the egg retrieval. It really does help with overstimulation!

Do you know your protocol yet?

I am sooooo crossing my fingers for you!!!!!

Oh and one more thing: keep the bills or ask for an itemized receipt as medical cost as can be claimed on your 2014 tax return as long as the medical cost exceed 10% of your adjusted net income. If you get pregnant this year, along with the cost for monitoring baby and labor and delivery that will be something you might meet and then enjoy next year!

We are filing our tax soon and I cannot wait to see if it makes a difference :)

Luna - Grateful : your boys are gorgeous...how much they have grown!!! precious pics!!

Manda..fx for your follie!!

Allika...thanks so much for the advice: gatorade and taxes! DH is already up to speed on the tax stuff and I will def stock up on gatorade. IVF coordinator mentioned that to me.

I do have my protocol it's at home though but off the top of my head its:

GonalF, Repronex, Citra???(something to stop O) and then HCG-trigger.

Then one day of antibiotics pre-retrieval and baby aspirin.

I will look tonight tho!

Congrats on team Pink...you give me strength and hope!

Welcome back Breakin and so very happy to hear you're relaxed and stress free right now!!! That will make a world of a difference :hugs: So excited to watch both of you ladies dive into IVF.... babies babies babies coming our way :happydance:

Manda: cheering for more follie growth on Friday!!

Any symptom spotters from the IUI twins?

About to throw in a bunch of newborn onesies into the wash.... they are just so tiny and cute :cloud9:

Best of luck to you and baby tomorrow Ldizzy! Will be thinking of you and anxiously awaiting to see your sweet baby :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->