Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hey ladies - I had my polyp removal today, and it was also the second night of Suprefact shot. Seems the drugs were good for the removal, and I hardly felt anything. When I did, they gave me more stuff for it. Was good, because it is the same drugs for the ER, so now I know what to expect in that area, and how it goes. Gives me a bit of piece of mind :)
Continuing on Suprefact, stop bcp on the 20th, and go in for a suppression check jan 25th! So excited!

Morning ladies!

Ajd - thx hun. Congrats on team Pink..so excited for you.

Ladies I'm sooooooo nervous. Woke up today and AF is here...she's early. I was mentally preparing to start this journey next week.

Instead CD3 is sat.....here we go.

Eeeeeeek

Breaking!!! Ahh!!! So exciting! Your going to do great.

LDizzy - Can't wait to see baby girl!

I'm so excited that so many people may have new BFPs soon!

I had my NT screening yesterday -- it went really well overall. So fun to see the little guy/gal, and to have the ultrasound tech poke around to get him/her in the correct orientation for imaging. Amazing how much development has occurred in the 5 weeks since I last had an ultrasound.

The NT measurement was the right size, and free HCG is good, but one thing that's a little disconcerting is that my PAPP levels were really low. My doctor doesn't seem too concerned, but since low PAPP levels are associated (weakly) with pre-eclampsia and uterine insufficiency, that probably means that I will need more frequent ultrasounds later in pregnancy to make sure that LO is growing normally. Anyone else had any experiences with low PAPP levels?

Because of the low PAPP, there's also a slightly greater risk of Down's, so I'm having the cell-free DNA testing done ASAP, just in case. Side benefit: I'll find out the sex of the baby much sooner than anticipated!

Finally, a picture!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Smiley, good luck at your screening today, hope to see a pic ASAP!

Attachments

• 3dus.jpg
    3dus.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 8
Welcome back Breakin and so very happy to hear you're relaxed and stress free right now!!! That will make a world of a difference :hugs: So excited to watch both of you ladies dive into IVF.... babies babies babies coming our way :happydance:

Manda: cheering for more follie growth on Friday!!

Any symptom spotters from the IUI twins?

About to throw in a bunch of newborn onesies into the wash.... they are just so tiny and cute :cloud9:

IUI Twins, that's cute ;) Haven't seen Moni on this thread in the last few days. No real symptoms for me, only 5dpo so don't expect any. I have slightly sore nipples and am really tired and urinating a lot, but I expect those are all symptoms of the trigger shot, and I took my second one yesterday. Doing my progesterone test saturday, and depending on that result, will test the 25th.

Ready, set, Go!! What a way to start off running with your cycle Breaking!!! Feeling such great vibes and excitement on here again and that makes me so happy!!

Cider: I didn't have the NT so I can't comment on that.... but I love the pic of your sweet baby there :hugs:

Dini: I'll be waiting to see.... the only thing I had before my BFP was some Implantation bleeding with two of the three pregnancies.

Cider - What a clear picture of your sweet baby!! Wow!!!! :flower:

Dini - I am really pulling for you!!!

River - Glad you got that behind you now and got a sort of "trial run"! Excited for you!!!

Thanks Grateful and ajd, I'll keep you all posted! I decided I'd test out my trigger since I just took a second one on 4 dpo. Think I'll take a test every other day. Took one today just so I knew the shot took lol

we all love to line spot so share all you want :)

Lol don't worry I will be sharing when it's time!

Allika, ajd...

Thanks ladies!! DH and I are going to review and sign all the consent forms so I can submit them on sat.

I've got gatorade on our grocery shopping list.

Allika - how did you keep track of daily injections and when to take what day/time?

They printed a schedule for me and highlighted it and every day I would cross through the day :) felt great! Also a protein rich diet is supposed to help with egg quality and OHSS :)

hey ladies - been busy with work (I am a lawyer and in the middle of a trial.) I am representing an OBgyn in a med mal case relating to a hysterectomy for uterine prolapse.

Progesterone test today was 15.5 - nurse said that is normal and that I definitely ovulated. No real symptoms - still slight cramps every now and then but nothing serious. After the last IUI I had lots of right sides cramps - which is where the cyst was found - so I am hoping the lack of cramps at least means no cyst.

I did not end up testing the trigger and it is probably too late now. I am thinking about testing starting Monday EOD....I am scared though. I feel so positive this month!

Anyways good luck with the IVF breaking!!

Adelyn is here! She arrived at 8:40 am and was 21.25 in. Long weighing 7.1 thanks for thinking of us today!

Good luck to all to the testers and IVF ladies! Also, wishing everyone a healthy happy pregnancy!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 9
Oh my goodness she is just so beautiful :hugs:

Congrats and enjoy every single moment with your new sweetheart :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->