Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

She's a beauty LDizzy!!! A huge congratulations to you and your family! What do your boys think about their little sister? :flower:

Congrats dizzy!!

Moni - how many dpo are you? Were you at 7 today? I am 6dpo today. I think we did our IUI's the same day but I did mine ta 24hrs post trigger instead of 36 because that would have been a Sunday lol. That's awesome that you got results so fast! I am doing my test at work tomorrow (I'm a nurse) but I know they won't get the results until probably Tuesday.

Good luck with testing!! I'm testing out the trigger because I did a hcg booster on Wednesday so technically the hormone could still be in my system at 14dpo.

Hi girls! Just wanted to hop in and say that I have been thinking of you all!

LDizzy- She is just beautiful! I hope you are resting and enjoying your snuggles!

Dini/Moni- Fingers crossed this is your month!

Breaking- Good luck with the IVF! All the shots can be overwhelming, but you get used to the schedule!

Allika- Did you know that you can also count the mileage for your taxes too? I did accupunture with my cycle that can be credited towards taxes too!

Hope everyone else is doing great!!

Congrats Ldizzy she is beautiful!!

@Breaking....you can write off a lot. All your gas, car mileage and parking. Save all your recipts.

AFM: I went in today for my follie check. My follie disappeared but my E2 is still rising so it should come back. Lol I hope. This has happened before.

I didn't know you could write off mileage and gas...I drive an hour to my appts at least once a week, that could add up.

Yea anything medical u have to pay for u can write off and anything that a related to it:)

Manda just noticed you are in Canada, but I think it is the same in the states, but I'm not sure if fertility stuff is included..guess we will find out at tax time, I def have all my receipts for at least the appts.

Ingodshand I had no idea about the mileage and stuff darn. 2yrs of back and forth.
Cider what is Papp?
Lizzie-big congrats to you! Look at all her hair! She is so pretty

Congrats dizzy!!

Moni - how many dpo are you? Were you at 7 today? I am 6dpo today. I think we did our IUI's the same day but I did mine ta 24hrs post trigger instead of 36 because that would have been a Sunday lol. That's awesome that you got results so fast! I am doing my test at work tomorrow (I'm a nurse) but I know they won't get the results until probably Tuesday.

Good luck with testing!! I'm testing out the trigger because I did a hcg booster on Wednesday so technically the hormone could still be in my system at 14dpo.

First of all Dizzy - beautiful!! and congrats!!

Dini - I think I am only 7 dpo today, I never know how to count! You would only be 12 hours behind me anyway - so it could be the same day. THat makes sense to test out the 2nd trigger - so are ou seeing lines? I am going to test Monday Wed and Sat - Monday is prob too early, but I am trying to be hopeful this month. Nice that you can do all that testing at work!

AFM- just waiting....

Update from me: CD3. Baseline was today

There's a bit of delay ...kinda sucks cause I'm already to go. After my appt this morning the nurse called and I thought it was bad news about bloodwork etc.....but all good.

Instead she said that I need to delay ivf because my retrieval dates fall around the one time the embryology lab is closed. So I'm delayed by one month.

Also ...she said dr wanted to start on me on lupron before Cd1 so I have to call 7 days prior to my estimated cd 1 to start that.

I'm a bit disappointed just bc I'm sooooo ready to start this ...and I really want a 2014 baby and now I'm running out of time...

But then I just remember that in the big picture one month means nothing and I'm greatful that the delay is not bc anything is wrong!

Has anyone taken lupron?

There's a bit of delay ...kinda sucks cause I'm already to go. After my appt this morning the nurse called and I thought it was bad news about bloodwork etc.....but all good.

Instead she said that I need to delay ivf because my retrieval dates fall around the one time the embryology lab is closed. So I'm delayed by one month.

Also ...she said dr wanted to start on me on lupron before Cd1 so I have to call 7 days prior to my estimated cd 1 to start that.

I'm a bit disappointed just bc I'm sooooo ready to start this ...and I really want a 2014 baby and now I'm running out of time...

But then I just remember that in the big picture one month means nothing and I'm greatful that the delay is not bc anything is wrong!

Has anyone taken lupron?

Breaking - I started Lupron about a week before CD1. I think it was only once a day. It's not too bad, and this is coming from a person who hates shots. It didn't give me any side effects and I didn't mind it too much. It's when you start stimming as well that I was getting tired of injections three times a day! Let me know if you have any questions about the lupron.

Excited for you to start! It's kind of funny how to plan your start date around their schedule. They kept me on lupron a little longer before starting the Follistim, because of a Holiday weekend. I know it's annoying now, but you're right, look at the big picture. And since you're already CD3 and you're starting Lupron a week before your next cycle, it'll be here before your know it!! :hugs:

Has anyone taken lupron?

Breaking - I started Lupron about a week before CD1. I think it was only once a day. It's not too bad, and this is coming from a person who hates shots. It didn't give me any side effects and I didn't mind it too much. It's when you start stimming as well that I was getting tired of injections three times a day! Let me know if you have any questions about the lupron.

Excited for you to start! It's kind of funny how to plan your start date around their schedule. They kept me on lupron a little longer before starting the Follistim, because of a Holiday weekend. I know it's annoying now, but you're right, look at the big picture. And since you're already CD3 and you're starting Lupron a week before your next cycle, it'll be here before your know it!! :hugs:

Mwb...congrats on twins :happydance:

Thanks for the support....and you're right 2 wks and I will be calling into get Lupron and then I will start a couple days later!

Patience is a virtue and in the end the perfect time will come when the little one who is meant to be with us is here.....this is just a new TWW for you :hugs:

Hi everyone:)

Sorry about the delay breaking but u will be there in no time:) have u thought about how many ur putting back in?

AFM: My cycle is a bust. The 1 follie I had that disappeared never came back and all my levels were gone waaaay down today so the dr is reviewing my chart on Tuesday and we will go from there but iam assuming there is nothing that can be done so IVF consult next and we hope to start ASAP after that.
I really honestly did think we would actually get to IVF I thought we would have gotten prego on our own.

Hi everyone:)

Sorry about the delay breaking but u will be there in no time:) have u thought about how many ur putting back in?

AFM: My cycle is a bust. The 1 follie I had that disappeared never came back and all my levels were gone waaaay down today so the dr is reviewing my chart on Tuesday and we will go from there but iam assuming there is nothing that can be done so IVF consult next and we hope to start ASAP after that.
I really honestly did think we would actually get to IVF I thought we would have gotten prego on our own.

I wish you didn't have to go to ivf either...

But I am happy that we will b going on this journey together!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->