Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hi everyone:)

Sorry about the delay breaking but u will be there in no time:) have u thought about how many ur putting back in?

AFM: My cycle is a bust. The 1 follie I had that disappeared never came back and all my levels were gone waaaay down today so the dr is reviewing my chart on Tuesday and we will go from there but iam assuming there is nothing that can be done so IVF consult next and we hope to start ASAP after that.
I really honestly did think we would actually get to IVF I thought we would have gotten prego on our own.

I wish you didn't have to go to ivf either...

But I am happy that we will b going on this journey together!

Iam glad I have a buddy too. Have u thought about how many ur putting in??

A little over 20 weeks. Belly went trough a major growth spurt!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 10
Hi everyone:)

Sorry about the delay breaking but u will be there in no time:) have u thought about how many ur putting back in?

AFM: My cycle is a bust. The 1 follie I had that disappeared never came back and all my levels were gone waaaay down today so the dr is reviewing my chart on Tuesday and we will go from there but iam assuming there is nothing that can be done so IVF consult next and we hope to start ASAP after that.
I really honestly did think we would actually get to IVF I thought we would have gotten prego on our own.

I wish you didn't have to go to ivf either...

But I am happy that we will b going on this journey together!

Iam glad I have a buddy too. Have u thought about how many ur putting in??

We are ttc #1....at first when we talked about ivf we were so frustrated with our journey we were thinking lets put in 2 if we have twins we will be ok bc we for surer want 2!

Now that the frustrations have eased....we feel prepared for one. But we have said if there are any issues and we learn our chances are low with transfer we may do 2.

How about you?

Wow you're carrying high too!! You look great and those little boys are growing so big and strong.

Such a big decision on how many to put back in....happy to hear you both are on the same page in your decision Breakin. Manda, any ideas on how many eggs you may put back in?

mwb, you look great!

breaking, sorry to hear about the delay. I just know you'll get your 2014 baby though!! :hugs: :flower:

manda, I can completely understand mixed emotions on moving on to IVF, but I am glad to read that you and breaking will be going through this together! What a great support!
Did you conceive your other children naturally?

What else is going on ladies? Where are our testers?

Any other appointments this week?

Hi:)

@breaking.& Ajd...as of right now we are most definitely putting 2 back in. I would love twins and then my DH and I would be done forsure. We have always said we wanted 4 but after all this crap we have gone thru this time we would be finished at 3. So twins would be nice to get to 4 then I would get my tubes tied.

@hopin...I only had to take fermera one month and I was bam! Pregnant with both of them.

Breaking - We were going back and forth about how many to put back, 1 or 2. In the end I had a ton of eggs but only a very small amount fertilized. At that point we didn't even know if we'd have any to put back. That's when we knew. I think when that day comes, you'll know what's right. Our biggest thing was that we didn't want to regret our decision in the end. If we had more and maybe some to freeze, it may have been different. In the end, you'll make the right decision. But it wasn't clear for us until right before the transfer.

I agree with mwb! Wait and see how many blastocysts they are able to get! That will influence your decision greatly! Also we trusted our Doc 100% and he was clear about believing tha putting in 1 would leave us pregnant!

I'm so glad we only put in 1 because I had OHSS so bad that my ovary twisted and I needed surgery to fix it. I had full anesthesia at 9 weeks pregnant and a laparoscopy where they twisted my dark purple ovary back and it flushed pink again and didn't have to be removed. The ovary twist was a consequence of my super enlarged ovaries due to overstimulating. With the increased hormones I don't want to know what a twin pregnancy would have done to me!

So wait and see how the stimulation goes and then make your decision.

Allika - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

And yes, I also agree with you with trusting your doctor. They have so much experience and should be able to give you their honest opinion.

Thank you Hopin! After my MC last year on my birthday, I've been getting the most beautiful gift by lots of flutters and kicks! Sooo happy!

Great pic! Sorry about the delay breaking.

AFM - 9dpIUI - negative test this morning. Will test again Wednesday. My back has been aching the last couple of days and I have had some cramping on and off. Trying not to think too much! This is going to be a long week!

nice bump pic!

Breaking - sucks about the delay :( But you are starting a great journey!

Afm, I took my last bcp today, still doing the Suprefact shots, and going in for the suppression check this Sat!

Happy Birthday Mama!!!! That is the best bday gift :happydance:

Hi all! Breaking I'm sorry you have to wait but you are right after all this one month is nothing!

Moni I was thinking about you last night, wondering how you are, now I know lol.

So 9dpo for me as well today, I'm also crampy with low back pain but also not feeling well at all because the hormones cause my gallbladder to act up and I'm in so much pain if I eat. If I go 24 hrs with no food I feel better, then I eat and I'm in pain again. It happened last cycle too and as soon as AF arrived it went away. But I still don't want AF to show lol.

I'm still testing out the booster hcg I took last Wednesday. Still a very faint line this morning. Also waiting on my progesterone results. I hate waiting lol!

Happy birthday Allika!!!

Thanks for all the support ladies....glad that dh and i are on the same page...and of course wait and see outcome of retrieval!

Morning ladies...

What's going on today?

It is fa-reeeeezing here! -25 anyone...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back