Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Lol, good luck Jenna. My best friends god daughter just turned 1yr a couple months ago and she's already wearing 2t. So I'm thinking there's a good majority of babies are just healthy weights and they are making baby clothes smaller lol. Hope your interview goes well!!

Yeah I have a friend with a 9 month old that wears 16 month clothes ;)

Good luck with your interview :)
Oh btw I used to get so nervous about interviews until I got some advice, turn it into like you're interviewing them about the job available. It makes you more relaxed and gets them answering some questions for a change ;)

Jenna - awww he's growing so fast! DD was always in the 95% or higher growing up... Especially her head lol.. She is 5 & she goes up to my belly button & I'm 5'6 lol.... Her dad is 5'11 & all his uncles are over 6' as well as all my uncles are 6'3 ...

He will always be the bigger kid in his class so at least you know no one will mess with him.

I don't think I'd want to know the sex this time around...and yellow is one of my favorite colors. :)
My sister had a gender party. She had cupcakes made with pink filling (girl) and had our nana take the first bite. it was a blast seeing nana so excited. :)

Good luck to everyone in march!

I got a little bummed this afternoon when i opened the medicine cabinet and saw four empty bottles of femara. I started them 11/26/12 and we started our ttc journey 6/5/11. I feel like don't know what to do next or if there's anything I can do. Then I thought about it and realized that it took a little over two years for me to get pregnant with my DS And the whole time we were married we were not trying not preventing. Kind of makes me upset that I didn't think anything of it.

Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one with a giant baby lol! He just SHOT up so fast! His 3 month clothes are cuter than his newborn things anyways ;) And thats a great idea Luna thank you for sharing that!! I'm definitely going to give that a try, its already easing my mind a little.

I got a little bummed this afternoon when i opened the medicine cabinet and saw four empty bottles of femara. I started them 11/26/12 and we started our ttc journey 6/5/11. I feel like don't know what to do next or if there's anything I can do. Then I thought about it and realized that it took a little over two years for me to get pregnant with my DS And the whole time we were married we were not trying not preventing. Kind of makes me upset that I didn't think anything of it.
I can totally relate, we just have to try everything we can now...no looking back :flower:

Yes!! I encourage all of you to do the same and share I love looking at growing bumps! :D

Guess whaaaaat :) I HAVE AN INTERVIEW MONDAY!!! Please send good luck my way I'm terrible at interviewing! I had to share the good news with my favorite girlfriends!

Congrats Jenna!!!!!!!! Best of luck for a great interview Monday! :dance::yipee:

I don't think I'd want to know the sex this time around...and yellow is one of my favorite colors. :)
My sister had a gender party. She had cupcakes made with pink filling (girl) and had our nana take the first bite. it was a blast seeing nana so excited. :)

Good luck to everyone in march!

Awww :hugs: We can definately relate to those feelings.

Forgive me if you have already told this, but what all have you tried so far?

P.S. - The gender party is such a cute idea. I LOVE the cupcake idea...I might have to someone do that with my family. lol

Jenna Good luck to you dear!

LDizzy Big, big :hugs:.

Luna how are you feeling?! AF still isn't here, right?!

What about our pregnant ladies, Lune, momof1, Grateful are you all feeling well? Momof1 you only have to get through the weekend and then you have your prenatal appointment! Woot!

Grateful !!!!!!!!!! 10 days :happydance:

Happy Friday ladies.

Hey Jenna! What did you go back to school for again? Hope the interview goes well, I'm sure you'll rock it :)

What about our pregnant ladies, Lune, momof1, Grateful are you all feeling well? Momof1 you only have to get through the weekend and then you have your prenatal appointment! Woot!

Grateful !!!!!!!!!! 10 days :happydance:

Happy Friday ladies.

10 days! Yes I am totally counting down and cannot wait. :happydance: I am feeling very good these days, not many symptoms except an occasion back ache and growing stomach!

I am so excited for the 1st pre-natal appointments for Momof1 and Lune! Lots of fun appointments and TESTING for March :winkwink:

Thank you girls for all the good luck! I'll definitely be letting you all know how it goes. Luckily I have the weekend to prepare. And I went back to school for phlebotomy. The position I'm interviewing for is a mobile phlebotomist so I'll be going to peoples homes and nursing facilities to draw their blood rather than having them come to me at the doctors.

Lei- DD is 7 (just turned 7 Feb 20th) her birthday party is this weekend, so yes they are close in age. DD always asked me that too, they are so sweet! I think that is amazing you show your us's to dd I wish I had mine to show!

grateful- You must be dying over there ahhhhh 10 days. The day of your appointment will be just like the day of Jennas labor, I'll be crazy Syco cyber stalking until we find out!!!! I couldn't wait 40 weeks either but God love those who can (strong women)!

allika, hopin- How are my girls?

Luna- :hugs:

Lune- any symptoms yet?

Jenna- GOODLUCK AHHHHHH I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOUR INTERVIEW GIRLY! I CAN'T SEND:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: GOODLUCK DUST YOUR WAY SOOOOOOO I'LL JEST SEND YOU THE DUST I KNOW BEST LOL :HAHA:

Jenna how long have you been a phlebotomist? I'm actually just finishing up a program to do a similar job then will be doing a practicum in May. Here in addition to phlebotomy we also do EGGs and a few other lab type things. Mobile phlebotomist sounds like a great job :)

So I have good news and bad news.

BAD NEWS- my prenatal appnt. Has to be rescheduled to Friday...........

GOOD NEWS- As I think most of you know, OH owns a limousine company. Well, he's taking a short 72 hr. Business trip to California to buy two new limos (he's leaving Monday and coming back Wednesday). We live in Maine so its quite the flight out there, but guess who is totally crashing his little Minni business venture......???........... MEEEEEE :) ! He actually surprised me tonight and told me he got an extra plane ticket so I could accompany him and that on Tuesday he would take me to Disneyland Calif., a place I have always dreamed of going since I fell in love with Disneyworld Orlando!
I can't even contain my excitement! And.......... For a very short period of time I'll be on Jenna's time zone :).

Momof1- oh okay they aren't to far in age. DD will be 6 in may.
Ahhh that sounds like a great little getaway. I need a vacation soon even if its just for the weekend.

So I must tell everyone about my dream last night.... I was pregnant and due any day.... I was having a party & started feeling pressure so I went into the room and laid down.... DH was coaching me through my breathing & I screamed for him to call the doctor cause I knew we wouldn't make it to the hospital. He told me I was already crowning & as soon as he ran out the room the baby started coming out. I put my hands down to help the baby out (because we didn't know the sex) & when I pulled it up to me it was a beautiful baby boy :) he had a full head of hair & was the prefect combination of me and DH. Ahhhh if only it were real lol.

Momof1: Ahhhh what a great surprise!! How sweet! Wow, you're going to have a blast, I hope the weather is good for you! And welcome to pacific time zone, the land where EVERYONE is ahead of you :haha: And thank you for that lovely baby dust for my interview hehe!

Lei: Wow, what an intense dream!! Holy cow!

Jenna- I love that, "always ahead of you" cute!

Lei- what a wonderful dream :)

lei that is a lovely dream although I know how hard it is to wake up from something like that because if you're anything like me you kind of believe it for a bit before you wake up.

well I thought the :witch: had arrived but I've just been having reddish brown cm for the last few hours. I don't usually spot before she arrives at all so I don't know what is going on...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->