Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Alli, I am sorry you failed the glucose test. Hopefully, you will pass the 3 hour test!!!

AFm, my temp has finally dropped and I have some cramps. I am very moody too so Fx AF shows today!! IMy RE is out of town Friday and Saturday. I will have to see another RE for monitoring, but would prefer my RE. It is looking like I will have to see the sub RE, but that is better then having to wait any longer for AF. Sorry for the ramble. LOL

Hi everyone.. sorry I have been so mia.. I feel terrible.. I used to have the time to be on here everyday.. now its when I find it.. right now my little girl is doing well hanging out next to me.. she will be 4 months old on the 17th.. I cant believe it.. how fast it has all gone..

I so want another one.. dh says done.. but im hoping someday 1 more

Happy to hear from you here Lilrojo - we certainly miss you!

Glad little one is doing great! Booooo to DH saying 'done'!!! :growlmad:

Your LO is ADORABLE, your a lucky momma :flower:

hey lilrojo :wave:

allika that sucks i think having to fast while preggo must be awful :(

Allika...so sorry about your test!

Lilrojo...she is sooo cute!

Hopin...yes tomorrow is day 5 for our embies...we get an update on how they have been doing and how many will be frozen. praying that it's good news!

Ugh, sorry to hear Allika. Crossing my fingers you pass your 3-hr test!!

Allika sorry about your test, hopefully the next one will go perfectly!
Cute pic rojo and time does go by so fast!!
Good luck testers! Can't wait to see baby bump pics!

Breakin- Good luck tomorrow! Can not wait to hear the results

Allika- Stinks that you failed the test but I hope you pass the 3 hour one!

Galvan- Glad AF is on her way so you can get started on your next cycle! Love your avatar!!

Lilrojo- Can not believe your LO is 4 months already!! Hopefully you can convince DH!

Can not believe that I am 36 weeks today! Feels like yesterday that I got my BFP:happydance:

Ingodshand - I can't believe your 36 weeks either! Has gone so fast. Baby could really come anytime :winkwink: how are you feeling?

Allika- so sorry to hear about your test! Hope the next one goes better.

AF is still not here! This is ridiculous!! I so hope to wake up to a visitor in the morning. Grrrr

Grateful- feeling really good pregnancy wise, but had a cold/sinus infection for about two weeks. Hoping my new antibiotic will help. Been getting a lot of BH contractions but doctor said my cervix is still high and tight. I dropped over the weekend so hopefully something will start in the next few weeks!

Ingods....so exciting! Yay!!!

Nervous for the embryologists call today....will be here to share the news! ugh this is so nerve-racking!

i am nervous and excited about your embryologist calling!!!

Btw, I think it is great that your clinic does a FET instead of fresh. That's maybe the only regret I have with our IVF. Then again we got pregnant so maybe regret is the wrong word...

My Estradiol was really high and I for sure had OHSS and not mildly that kicked into full gear when I got pregnant. If I hadn't had the fresh transfer, I probably wouldn't have had the ovarian torsion. Luckily in my case they were able to recover my ovary in surgery but in many cases they have to remove the ovary because it died. Imagine the situation of already having compromised fertility and then the removal of one ovary!!! I would have been desperate! Not to mention that I don't wish surgery on anyone pregnant!!!!!
Anyway while my situation was an extreme side effect of IVF, I am glad your doctor takes precautions to avoid this for you. My doctor originally mentioned it as well before we had the transfer but in the end said that the risk was low enough to do a fresh transfer. I think in retrospective he would decide differently.

Allika...yes i understand what you mean...not regret but after what you went thru you are lucky and grateful with such a positive outcome. :hugs:

I've been so nervous all morning and finally I got the call from the embryologist for day 5/freezing update:

We have 9 embies to freeze (!!!!) she said 4 are AA, 1 is AB and 4 are compacted which she said is the blastocyst stage.

I can't believe this...I'm sooo thankful...

We started off with 15 retrieved..14 mature...13 fertilized and now 9 healthy to freeze :)

I feel like crying I'm soo happy.

Awesome news Breaking!!!

AFM, still no AF. This is so frustrating. :(

Yes!!!! Awesome news! So you are set for life with embryos and will probably never have to stimulate again! Hooray!!!!

Thanks Galvan! So annoying to be waiting for AF when you finally want the witch to come!

Allika...yes exactly!!! I am so so relieved...really did not want to do a retrieval again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->