Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Breaking - Wonderful news!!! :yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Galvan - that dang :witch:! She needs to hurry it up!

Congrats Breaking!!!

Did you decide how many to transfer? Or did I miss that?

Breaking............that is sooo exciting!!!! So happy for you!!

Thanks girls!!

Hopin...we plan to transfer 1.

Originally when ivf was first put on the table...late summer. we were so emotional and frustrated that we thought let's so 2 and just get a bfp.

But as we got closer to starting we slowly decided one is best for us.

yay breaking.

Scan went well today - 2 large follies on the left (34 and 26). Triggered this morning IUI tomorrow morning.

Thinking about testing out the trigger this month - I finally bought some wonfos...

Moni I like the idea of testing out the trigger this time!! Hope you'll post to keep us updated :)

Wowww Breaking! You can almost have a soccer team one day!! Those results are absolutely amazing!! Very happy for you. And such good quality. You must be over the moon :happydance:

I may have missed this, are you definitely doing a FET?

Mwb..thanks!! Yes over the moon feels good to have positive news :)
....lol i asked dh if he wanted one bc he is crazy football(ie soccer) fan and we both play.

Yes we are definitely doing a fet...so I'm just waiting for AF now.

I cannot believe you are at 27wks!!!

Amazing news Breaking!!! This is truly your time to shine and enjoy this moment. So happy for the two of you :)

Hey everyone,

Had the wtf consult with our fs this evening. He says he has a hunch it may be an egg issue (but he doesn't know), so he'd like me to take CoQ10 and DHEA for the next 3 months, then do a natural start IVF in June when af arrives
He said to keep trying for the next cycles, as there is proven good after effects of getting pregnant naturally after an IVF cycle.
He did say that the 2 that transferred, even though they looked good, may not have made it anyways, or it could have been implantation, etc etc...no way of knowing for sure. He did refer to it like gambling - have to just have the right egg meet the right sperm at the right time, and that on average a 30 yr old may have 7-8 good eggs / yr and that an average 40 yr old may have 2-3 good eggs / year normally. so, it is a numbers game, and IVF helps in that regard.

Sooo, I am here hoping that the supplementation will just equate a good natural bfp ;) and that we don't have to go for IVF #2

Hang in there, River. Hopefully you get a surprise natural BFP!

Babyanddust...thx hun!

River. ..sending you positive vibes!

It's true...it is like gambling....
.with our emotions!!! :haha:

Moni I like the idea of testing out the trigger this time!! Hope you'll post to keep us updated :)

I will! The IUi went well today - good sperm count - although this office doesnt give the exact numbers...

I will probably test the trigger on sunday and tuesday and go from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->