Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Moni, Fx for a BFP this time!!

River, Fx for a natural BFP!!

AFM, still no AF. I emailed Re this monring. He said that if no AF by Monday to go in to be checked.

Happy Monday Ladies! Is anyone else dragging this morning?! :coffee:

What the good word ladies? Can't wait for the next BFP and who is testing soon?

Moni - FX'd!!!!

River - ALL FX'd for your surprise natural BFP! It happened to Hopin! :flower:

AFM: Hurry up already cycle...we missed the boat with BD timing this month (closest was 2DPO), but at least from my chart it looks like I did indeed ovulate which is exciting. :happydance: I'm hoping that pregnancy changed my body enough to get a BFP naturally this time...here's to keeping the faith!

In the meantime...Just trying to get this SUPER long cycle over with!

CD39/ 27DPO 10 days past AF triggering shot and still no AF. I go to the RE today to see what the issue is. Hopefully, she shows soon. We had decided to postpone treatment for a while, but depending on what the RE says we might do 1 more IUI.

Hi ladies...

Waiting for AF....:coffee: Wel she ant due until later this week but it'd be nice if she's early so I can get this FET going!

Grateful....so excited for u :happydance:

Breaking... so I'm really confused. How does this work??? When do you transfer??

Grateful.... this is so exciting!!!! I hope your body gives you a natural bfp this time around. Can't wait to line spot for you! :) :) :) I need to make you be a poas-aholic. :haha:

Galvan....I hope she shows her face for you. Let us know how your appointment goes.

Hopin...I am going straight to FET.

So Usually fresh transfer IVF goes like this:

Stims --> ER --> start estrace/progesterone --> 3d or 5d fresh transfer
--> freeze extra embies

And im not doing fresh ...so it's like this

Stims --> ER --> 5day embryo report and freeze embies --> endometrial biopsy/scraping. --> wait for AF --> cycle day 3 call clinic --> start estrace/progesterone (I think) --> thaw emby and transfer

Galvan...you didn't have a HSG test recently did you?

I had it done last year before my MC and my left tube was blocked, but the right was open. I am thinking about getting another one done to make sure my right one is still open.

I have a cyst still so I start BCP tonight. I am not sure if we will do another IUI or go on to IVF.

How long are you on the progesterone before you transfer? I guess.... Once AF starts, how long until you transfer?

So exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering about the timing of the FET too, can't wait!

Another HSG might not be a bad idea, just to see what's happening up there

Once I get AF....hopefully by the end so this week I will go in for cd3 appt.

I then will get my protocol for progesterone and my transfer date,

I've read that some clinics do O day + 5 day transfer to coincide with your natural O day and 5 day blasts. And then some ladies have other protocols.

So I'll know more on cd3 :coffee:

Just talked to a friend who has been TTC for over a year and a half, started doing tests and everything looked fine. Did her HSG last month and is now 5 weeks pregnant. Makes me soooo happy. Anything is possible ladies!!

Major exhaustion today!! But babies have been super active which just makes me smile all day.

HSG can be like cleaning out your system and coating it with a temporary velcro :rofl:

in the 2ww for me. IUI was Friday. But I've been sick since - 102 fever today and had to take cold meds to get through the day. So I am worried I have lost any chance I had this cycle. I guess we'll see in 1.5 weeks...

Wanted to see what the lovely ladies on BnB have for ideas on what to do with the bumpers that come with the nursery sets?

I was thinking of making some of it into wall art....some into pillows if I could find someone to do it for me.

I've done some googling but wanted to see if any of you had some creative thoughts

Ajd...here are some ideas..(i an a sewer)

You could make a stuffed animal /sock monkey...pillows...frame it in 3 squares...you could open it all up and attach it in squares to make a baby quilt...you could use the fabric to make an initial or full baby's name to hang up or frame.

Wow those are great ideas Breaking! I'm brain dead today :haha: The 1 hour time change here has really affected me for some reason. ***YAWN***

I like the "initial" in a frame idea. :flower: Also making a little quilt.

Grateful....I'm also brain dead cause of time change!

Had my sono....it was good....next on the list is AF!

By the way I do make quilts on a request basis only (between 100-200$ depending on how big). I also make a matching initial with the same fabric. Just thought I would let you know.....in case anyone is interested and prefers handmade one of a kind rather than store bought things:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->