Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Oh I LOVE the idea of making her name out of the material... I hadn't considered doing that yet but I love seeing it in so many of the pictures. The set came with a baby's blanket but I was considering having someone make me a full sized blanket for the bed in there for when she's older. Loving it!!

Oh I LOVE the idea of making her name out of the material... I hadn't considered doing that yet but I love seeing it in so many of the pictures. The set came with a baby's blanket but I was considering having someone make me a full sized blanket for the bed in there for when she's older. Loving it!!

Ajd...do u have a name yet?

I love names and initials up on walls too!!

Peyton Hope is the one I think I have finally decided on.... at least it went out on my registry and shower invites... though to be honest I still really like Finley too and I'm just not sure... ekk! How bad would it be to change the name on the day of delivery? Just something I've been struggling with the last few weeks

Ajd...I love both names.

But I think you will know when you see her sweet little face....and you can change your mind !!!

You can do whatever you want Ajd - your the mommy!! I agree with Breaking...when you see her SWEET face....you will KNOW her name. :flower:

Ajd just make sure the initials don't spell anything that would get her laughed at! :) having a "d"or a "g" for your last name is hard sometimes! My last name started with a "g" and I liked the name Harper Adeline but her initials would have been H.A.G.!!

Yeah, be careful with that. My niece's initials are S.T. D.!! Poor kid. She is in high school and gets picked on all the time!

Yeah my brother grew up with BAD and so I was thinking about that when making name choices....I really liked Ann as a middle name but then PAD or FAD...and I was okay with FAD but not caring for PAD so I went PHD (Peyton Hope)

Couldn't tolerate the 3h glucose test and threw up after 30 min. Fasting glucose was fine! Since I got "disqualified" I will have to start pricking my finger 2h after each meal. Boohoo for me :(

Oh no Allika! I'm so sorry to hear this!!!! Hang in there :hugs: Not too much longer now :flower:

Yeah its no big deal! I feel like a baby for not being able to keep it down...they offered I could take it again next week but there is no way I will be able to keep it down next week so I am just going to start with the measuring at home! It never hurts to keep an eye on it I guess!

Yeah nauseaus still but all good! I guess the twice as sweet drink was overkill! The 1h drink I was able to tolerate just fine. I am going to check my levels for a week and if they look good I will be cleared of the "gestational diabetes charges".

I first thought you were doing it until the end, a week fir now is much better. I'm such a baby.... I can handle giving blood and getting shots but I hate finger pricks

Allika.. don't worry about puking...the thing with it is...it always makes you feel better...lol

Goodluck with the monitoring

Ajd...ive been MIA today...so busy at work ...so just saw your PM. And replied!

Had another ultrasound today. Babies measure 2 lb 10 oz and 2 lb 13 oz. :cloud9: Baby A is vertex, which is a good sign! Cervix is long and closed. I love hearing good news!

Allika - Hope your numbers are fine this week, so you don't have to keep pricking your finger!!

Are you hoping for a vaginal birth mwb?

Yes, I am. Don't know if that's crazy or not, but I'm a big believer in doing things the "natural" way. Only if it's possible of course. All my 8 nieces and nephews were born vaginally without drugs (I have 3 older sisters)

In the end, I'll do whatever is best for the babies, but if possible, I'd prefer vaginal. My doctor is all for it, so I'm glad we're on the same page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->