Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Sorry Luna I totally forgot to add my reply to you. This will be my first job as a phlebotomist. I finished the schooling in November then had to go do my 200 blood draws somewhere else. I just finished that shortly after having Draven. Before I got pregnant I was working as a nursing assistant. And I had the option to do EKG training too but it would have been a brief learning and not worth it for how much it costs so I just went with out. I can also handle other samples of things, there just isn't much to it as most of the time they'll just be handing those ones over to me.

Hi everyone, was hoping I could join your thread. We have done three failed iuis and are now gearing up for ivf in March/April. You all seem so positive and supportive which is exactly a what I need right now!

I can't believe I got my first ever bfp this morning!

I know I haven't been with you all for very long but I am so glad I found this thread, this is exactly what I needed to keep me going through this month :)

Yay! Congrats luna!! That's super exciting!! I apologize for not knowing this but my brain has just been mush lately. Did you have an IUI this round? How many days DPO are you? Ahh, I'm so happy for you!!

It was my first found of clomid, no iui. I think I'm 15 dpo, there's pics in my journal.

Wow Luna! That's awesome! Congratulations! What a great way to ring in march :)

thanks ladies :)
I just took a digi and got a 2-3 weeks. EEK!

I'm off to Cali. Ladies see you in a few days :) oh and LUNA, HAVE FUN CELEBRATING GIRL!!!!!

Also, GOODLUCK TODAY JENNA, I know you'll do great!!!! I'M FLYING YOUR WAY ;)

lune19---- ahhhhhhhhh CONGRATS!! :happydance: :headspin:
I had saw in on fb but always get confused on who is who in the group! H&H 9 months doll!

MOMOF1- have fun on your trip hun & enjoy it! I would kill to be in Cali right now :) This texas weather is driving me crazy!

Happy Monday ladies!

Good morning lovely ladies!! I hope you all had a fantastic weekend!!

Jenna Good luck at your interview today doll! I know you'll do great!

Momof1 BOO on your appointment getting changed but I'm glad you get this mini trip!! Have fun!!

Lei That's a crazy - and very, very sweet - dream. :hugs:

Luna!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance: :yipee::happydance: :yipee::happydance: :yipee: seriously?!?!?! WOOT WOOT!!! WHat's your EDD? Did you call your doc? Tell us more tell us more! I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!! Woot!

ingodshand WELCOME! :flower: Sorry you've had such a difficult journey. I'm sure going through the IUI's were not easy. How are you feeling about IVF?

Grateful ONE MORE WEEK!! Eeeekkk!!!

Allika I can't believe you're testing next week. How are you feeling?

How is everyone else doing?? :hugs: to all!

Morning! Lots going on!

Momof1 - Morning SWEETPEA!!! :haha: Boo to having your appointment rescheduled, BUT yeay on your mini vacation with OH! So jealous!!!! :thumbup: At least that will make time go by fast and then you will be going to your appointment. :hugs:

Jenna - Best of luck to you today....but I'm SURE you don't need it. Let us know how it goes!

Hopin - I'm still so excited that you are testing this month, and on my DAD's birthday at that!!! :happydance:

Luna - :happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::happydance: Congratulations!!!! Wow! So awesome it happened on your first round of Clomid! Can't wait to hear more details!

Lune - How are you feeling?

Allika - Hope you had a good restful weekend after your first week at your new job. :coffee:

Ingodshands - Welcome!!! You have found a great group. Couldn't ask for a better group of ladies. Excited to share in your IVF journey with you. :hugs:

AFM: Well I am just trying to stay distracted this week...otherwise it will be a LONG week. So something kind of interesting happened this weekend....

If we have a daughter we are thinking of naming her Grace. We keep seeing the word "Grace" all over the place lately. Not sure if its just a coincidence or we are just noticing it more. DH and I went to church on Sunday, and on Saturday just jokingly I said "If they sing Amazing Grace in church tomorrow...we will know we are having a girl". So we go to church and I forgot I had even said that. The closing song was "AMAZING GRACE"....I elbowed my husband and his eyes got big and I had chills! Is that a crazy coincidence?! and then on the way home from church my DH points and says "NO WAY!" I look and there is a billboard with huge lettering that says "AMAZING GRACE". We looked at each other and DH said "Hmmm now I will be a little bit surprised if it ISN'T a girl!"

Even after all that....I still think it is a boy. Could my intuition be that far off??? :haha:

This is gonna be a very LOOOOOOONNNNNG week I'm afraid. :dohh:

Thanks ladies :) when I saw the 1 bfp in the title I couldn't believe that was me! My edd for now is Nov 10th, I'll call my doc once the office opens today :)

Grateful sounds like I was right all along :haha: it's a girl :pink:!!! ;) Seriously though, if it DOES end up being a girl that is going to be insane, and you kind of have no choice but to name her Grace do you??? That really IS such a beautiful name. Yay!!! I'm so excited!!

Luna Believe it girl!!! It's ALL you!!!!!! AHHHHH!!! :D:D:D:D:D

P.S. I only have 3 test dates this month. Is that right?!?! Let me know your test date if you haven't already!!

I do want to point out I think it's pretty amazing that we currently have more DUE dates than TEST dates so far this month. I'm sure that will change bc some people aren't listed on there right now BUT I do think it goes to show that we're doing something right on this thread!!!! Woot woot! :happydance:

I agree and can't wait to see more on there....I feel so excited to celebrate some long awaited BFP's....:haha: It's the best feeling when someone annouces one, I love it.

Hey ladies!!! Just got back from a follie check and I only have 1 follie....ugh. I go back on Wednesday to check and see if it's time to trigger. If so IUI will be on Friday.

So this is interesting... I asked my Dr if we would be moving onto IVF next cycle and she basically said since I got pregnant last cycle, she hinted that we may not move on to IVF and may stay with IUI a few more times.

I'm praying something crazy happens and we get more eggies before Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->