Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hey ladies!!! Just got back from a follie check and I only have 1 follie....ugh. I go back on Wednesday to check and see if it's time to trigger. If so IUI will be on Friday.

So this is interesting... I asked my Dr if we would be moving onto IVF next cycle and she basically said since I got pregnant last cycle, she hinted that we may not move on to IVF and may stay with IUI a few more times.

I'm praying something crazy happens and we get more eggies before Wednesday.

There you are, TypeA! Good to have an update from you :hugs:. What will your test date be, so that I can get you added?

ONE follie is ALL it takes!!!! That's all I had when I got my bfp :flower:!! How do you feel about continuing IUI assuming this cycle is a bust? Hopefully you won't have to worry about that anyway! :D

TypeA- hope the follies decide to grow for you! I know how disappointing it can be when you only have one. Good luck either way!

Momof1- oh enjoy the nice weather while you can! We're getting another 2-4" today, super... Have a great trip! And let me know how Cali's Disney compares to florida's Disney, I'm curious :)

Good luck Jenna!

Grateful- I love that name! I can't wait to hear what you'll be having! So excited!!

Afm- crazy cramps today, supposed to test march 7 to see if luck came through for us this time. Trying my hardest not to pee on any good sticks lol.

Good luck and FX'd for everyone!!!

Good luck typeA :)

I have a Dr appt at 3:20 today!

My test date would be the 22nd. If I get to do the IUI this Friday. I think my follies grow slower than the dr thinks so we will see if the egg is mature by Wednesday.

My next appt is 745 on Wednesday. my birthday is Thursday so it would be a nice bay present to get a BFP this month!

Hopin- I think I would welcome one more IUI. Maybe I can convince the dr to up my meds a bit and then if I have to convert to IVF I'll do so. Not sure. But I don't think I would mind one more IUI.

Awesome, Luna! Keep us updated!!

TypeA, got any big plans for your bday?! If you do IUI Friday we will have th same test date :hugs: so that would be nice!

grateful- I love all the signs pointing to girl!!! :)

I have to admit I have always been one to read signs & am superstitious (if i spelled that right lol) I told yall about my dream & then the next night I had one similar to it with another baby boy. Before I found out I was prego with DD I had had a dream about 2 months prior that I had a bf & was walking along a lake with him & he was carrying a pink carseat. I couldnt see his face or the baby's face at all.. just from the neck down.

Then yesterday DH & I took the kids to the Kite Festival & a lady bug landed on me several times.. She kept flying away & then landing back on me.

SOOO with that being said!! I am taking all that as a good sign & just going to keep BDing away this month!! ill be TESTING on March 27th! DH's 32nd Birthday :)

@Type A: How big was the follie you had?

Ugh this new job is so stressful I have no time to surf the Internet lol! I need to update you all and comment on Lady bugs and Grace! Ugh tonight expect a long post!

I have to admit I have always been one to read signs & am superstitious (if i spelled that right lol) I told yall about my dream & then the next night I had one similar to it with another baby boy. Before I found out I was prego with DD I had had a dream about 2 months prior that I had a bf & was walking along a lake with him & he was carrying a pink carseat. I couldnt see his face or the baby's face at all.. just from the neck down.

Then yesterday DH & I took the kids to the Kite Festival & a lady bug landed on me several times.. She kept flying away & then landing back on me.

SOOO with that being said!! I am taking all that as a good sign & just going to keep BDing away this month!! ill be TESTING on March 27th! DH's 32nd Birthday :)

I Like it Lei!!!! Cool about the ladybug :flower: Pretty amazing about that dream too before you had DD. I do tend to believe in signs too....but I've only had one baby dream since my pregnancy started and it was a boy (scary dream too - dreamt he was born early). I have a strong intuition about the sex being a boy...So not sure about the Grace signs this weekend....but also hard to ignore!

I Like it Lei!!!! Cool about the ladybug :flower: Pretty amazing about that dream too before you had DD. I do tend to believe in signs too....but I've only had one baby dream since my pregnancy started and it was a boy (scary dream too - dreamt he was born early). I have a strong intuition about the sex being a boy...So not sure about the Grace signs this weekend....but also hard to ignore!

A mothers intuition is usually right! Maybe TWINS :happydance: lol jk :haha: When I first had my ultrasound to determine the sex they told me boy.. I was so sure it was a girl & made them check the next month... Sure enough.. they were wrong & it was a girl. :dohh:

Im sure you & baby will be fine hun so try not to stress :hugs: We all know thats easier said than done though.

Lei :happydance: if history is repeating itself, you should have your bfp in the next couple cycles! I so, so so so so SO hope this is it for you!!!!
The lady bug, that is so sweet. I just have this giddy feeling about it. I'm glad you're BD'ing like crazy becuase of it too! (and i'm sure DH doesn't mind either ;))
I'm also really happy that you gave us your test date, I wasn't going to pressure you for it but if you don't mind I'll add it to the front page? :hugs:

Allika looking forward to an update from you! Hang in there with the new job. Don't they know you need to be able to surf the internet?!?! ;)

I hope so!! I also keep telling myseld that I WILL be pregnant by summer because I really dont want to have to start the fertiltiy meds again.
Lol no he doesnt... Honestly ever since that talk we had it seems like we are more connected now than ever which I absolutely <3 LOVE <3 no pressure at all hun :hugs: Add me away!! Hopefully DH will get a nice birthday gift :)

LOL! I was going to say maybe twins too! The intuition is for the boy twin and the dream is the girl twin. Weeeeee! I hope SOMEONE in here has twins! I'd freak out if I had twins, but I know a lot of you are actually hoping for them and I think it'd be so much fun! All my dreams before I got pregnant was girl, but I think that was just me hoping for a girl one day. I'm still very happy with my little boy, he'll be a mama's boy!

So, my interview went well! I'll know on Wednesday if I got the job or not. It's a small business she runs from home so doctors call in the orders to her and she emails them to me. I print them out, call the patient, and schedule a time for me to come to their house and draw their blood. It'll be mostly elderly people. The con about the job is that hours aren't guaranteed. It'd be quite spurratic (sp?), just depends on how many patients there are that week. One week could be crazy and the next I could have none. But the big pro is that I get to make my own hours. I have a week after I get the order to get the draw done so I can just call and schedule the draw for whenever I want then go drop it off at the lab! So hopefully I'll at least be getting paid more than I am for unemployment because otherwise this would just be a big waste and we'd be pretty broke lol! I'm still feeling optimistic about it though because if I get enough hours it'll be perfect that I'm scheduling it all myself so I won't feel like I'm missing little man-cub back home. Either way, it's a foot in the door and I'll be getting something else on my resume!

Yeay! That sounds pretty perfect Jenna! I hope u get it and I hope it pays a decent amount!

glad your interview went well :)

hopin can you put me down for my first ultrasound on the 18th and next doctor appointment on the 26th?

Oooh can't wait to see a little peanut on the 18th! How many weeks will you be then?

just over 6, he wants to make sure I only have 1 in there ;)

Ok Ladies, here we go! Catch up!

@Jenna: Glad your interview went well. Hoefully you get the job, it pays well and a lot of old people need to have their blood taken in the future :)

@Momof1: Enjoy Cali, take pics and update us on your daughters reaction

@TypeA: Glad you can do another IUI before IVF, hopefully last month was good prep and this month is it!

@Lune and Luna: :hugs::hugs::hugs:

@Lei: I love that with the Ladybug and the symbolic behind it...Definitely an interesting cycle ahead of you!

@Grateful: I love the name Grace, its classical and beautiful and suits a young girl as well as a grown up!

@Hopin: Oh Hopin, its March! We made it through Feb and hopefully have our BFP together again this time.

AFM: I love my new job. Even though I worked from 8am until 8 pm today, I really enjoy being busy and not spending so much time on wondering why I am not pregnant! On the weekend I had a really depressed Saturday. I just felt like since my largest follie was only 13, things were over as my husband is travelling this week Monday - Friday! Also SIL is preggo, day of her Last Period (Start of her pregnancy) is the Day of my miscarriage (End of my pregnancy). Stupid timing. Makes me so sad!

I have been thinking about adoption a lot lately and while we are still "young" and at the beginning of our Fertility treatments, it still doesnt leave my mind completely.

I took Ovulation tests all through this, unfortunately no longer the digital ones since friday because they are sold out everywhere.

I had a positive one saturday morning, negative sunday morning and today again positive. No clue!!!!!! Well I told the Doc that I o'ed yesterday so I am gonna pretend I did even if I am not sure!

Wooh! Done! Hugs to everyone I forgot!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->