Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Good for you :) I know many doctors will try to push you to just go for a c section. When Devyn was originally a twin I planned for a vaginal delivery and my ob said as long as baby a is head down and not significantly smaller than baby b then we could try. I know some doctors say they both need to be head down but that really isn't true!

Do we have any upcoming O's or testers coming? Just wanted to check in with the TTC ladies and see where we are with things.

See lots of good things coming this spring!

Not looking to test yet but....AF has made her introduction.

She's be in full swing tomorrow.....which means I'm on track to start my FET....yay:happydance:

Breaking - I am so excited for you. Is FET painful? I mean the whole transfer process?
I heard the egg retrieval is a bit painful.

ajd - No testing this month..taking break before we move to IVF. I see you got success in your 8th IUI. Sounds great.

I broke down yesterday. Cried so much. Not sure is IVF/ICSI is really our answer. :(

Breaking - That's SO exciting!! It'll be here before you know it!

ttcmoon - Sorry you had a break down. Sometimes you just gotta let it all out!!! I did a fresh transfer, which I'm assuming is the same procedure as the FET? It wasn't bad at all. The most uncomfortable part about it was trying to have a "comfortably full" bladder. So basically try not to pee yourself while they're doing the procedure :p I went back to work afterwards.

Hang in there!!

Thanks mwb...how is ur preg going on.
Your signature gave me some relief. I hoped IUI would work for us but dont know why it did not.
But I hope IVF is the answer now. Gearing up for Hysteroscopy.

ttc...:hugs:

mwb, you're doing awesome!!! i hope you get to vaginally deliver like you're hoping to!

breaking...yay for AF!!!! one step closer.

Ttc...i know how feel...ive been there. But once I moved pass those feelings I was excited to get going on ivf. The retrieval is not painful..as i was sedated.

And I've heard FET /ET are. It painful similar to IUI except you've got have a full bladder .

ttcmoon - :hugs: to you. It's a hard road, we all understand in one way or another. Trust your gut instincts on what to do and follow your heart!:thumbup:

Thanks mwb...how is ur preg going on.
Your signature gave me some relief. I hoped IUI would work for us but dont know why it did not.
But I hope IVF is the answer now. Gearing up for Hysteroscopy.

IUI wasn't even an option for us because sperm count was so low. I was hesitant about IVF at first too, but once we decided to go ahead with it, we were all in. You gotta trust the process. Hugs to you!!!

mwb....I still cannot believe your having twin BOYS!!!! :happydance::happydance: So very very exciting!!!!!!!! Do you have names picked out yet?

testing next Friday for me. Been sick since Fridays IUI with fever and cough - so not sure if it effected it or not. Just waiting and seeing...

Yeay to testing next Friday Moni!!! :happydance: I hope you feel better soon.

mwb....I still cannot believe your having twin BOYS!!!! :happydance::happydance: So very very exciting!!!!!!!! Do you have names picked out yet?

Grateful - I know! It's still so very surreal, it seems like just yesterday the doctor called us about the news about the sperm count and told us we should move onto IVF.

We do have names picked out but we're keeping it a surprise! For some reason I'm really superstitious about that!

Moni - Fingers crossed for you!!

Thanks ladies for your responses.

mwb - Wow you are having twins!I am so happy for you.

Grateful - Thanks for your support. How are you doing?

Breaking - Thanks for the support :)

Hopin - I hope you are having a great pregnancy.

I am doing good today was at home, and spent time with hubby.

Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!

Good luck to all the testers and I hope all you preggers are doing great!

I know!! I think I am still in denial that we will have our little baby so soon! The nursery is almost done, clothes are washed and I just have to finish packing my bag. Had a few close calls where thought labor was starting but nothing major. My 38 week apt is tomorrow so hoping for at least some change in my cervix!!

Can't wait to hear InGodsHands!!! Could happen anytime now, so exciting.

Can't wait to see pics of the little one... could be any time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->