Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Wow, that is just so exciting!!! What were your close calls?

I love that when I was reading through my journal yesterday hopin posted the same 16 days!!! the day before Devyn was born :haha:

Would love to have him arrive tomorrow!! Hoping to make it to 38 weeks for lung development but so ready now!

I was having contractions on the 9th and 15th but they went away so I call those my close calls. I was able to time them but then they just went away.

I am so excited for you Ingodshand! Cant wait to see cute pics of momma holding the rainbow!

It's going to be soooo soon! When you want him out, I suggest going for a very long walk. At 39 weeks, I went with my mom to a park and we walked and walked most of the day, then I was steam cleaning the carpet like a mad woman...I went into labor at midnight that night. lol :haha: I also remember getting some quick shooting pains in my va-j that evening when I was walking down the hall...

Can't wait to hear how your appt goes and what the doctor says about your cervix. Two days before I went into labor, the doctor said my cervix was 75% thinned but not dilated at all.

I'm so excited!! :happydance:

IGH.... The countdown has begun! Keep us posted on your doctor's visits. So so so exciting!

IGH!!! so exciting.
how did you appt go?

Thanks girls!! Had a good apt but I feel so defeated as I am not dilated or effaced at all. I am officially 38 weeks tomorrow so maybe some progress will happen this week. I just really do not want another c-section.

Grateful- going to start walking this week and maybe that will help. At least I know that he is engaged so hopefully just get those lungs nice and strong!

Sorry your not effaced or dilated yet, but I think it can happen pretty quickly so hang in there. :coffee: We will see what next weeks appointment brings! :thumbup:

You have tons of time igh :) there was nothing going on for me 5 days before Devyn arrived ;) why did you need a c section before?

Thanks! It is just so weird to still be pregnant since alyssa was born at 37 weeks. Just hope that I am one of those that goes into labor without having made any previous progress!

IGH...I'm so excited for you. time goes sooo fast...keep us updated..will be watching this thread for news!!!

How is everyone else doing?

Thread is so quiet...not even sure if we have any ttc-ers still posting here....

I'm back TTC Breaking! My last cycle was rather crazy...O'd on CD 30. So not sure what to expect this month. :coffee: Jimmy was conceived with Femara but since I'm still BF'ing him, I am TTC naturally and hoping to get super lucky. :winkwink:

I guess it can be seen as a good thing that we have more expecting ladies here than testing....lucky thread!!

Do we have any upcoming testers at ALL??? I will hopefully be testing but I have no idea when yet...

Need updates ladies!

I need to see a test! Either ovulation or pregnancy test I don't care!!!! ;)

AFM: had a little melt down with my doctor early this week. So I have had this severe yeast infection pretty much all through this pregnancy after my ovarian torsion. They prescribed me creams, none helped no matter how long I took them. Since last week I was wiping blood. Not much but still daily. Baby moves like crazy, so I knew it wasn't her but needless to say I was concerned. Called my doctor, she didn't even want me to come in and the nurse just shook me off "It's the infection, nothing we can do, won't hurt the baby, blablabla". Monday I lost it, went into her office, started balling and told her that this whole "deal with it, it's an infection, nothing we can do" is driving me insane. I can't take the daily blood with my prehistory and I am starting to lose confidence in her as my doctor because she just won't help me. I am not talking about a regular yeast infection with a little bit of smelly discharge, but bleeding, irritation, burning, constantly wet underpants and worrying if this is really just a yeast infection" she finally understood what this was doing to me and prescribed me diflucan. Now there are studies that show birth defects from taking diflucan (oral med against yeast infection) but only if taken continuously at a higher dose during the 1st trimester as by HIV patients. The "normal" dose given to healthy patients against YI showed no harm. Took it Monday and the bleeding discharge is gone, itching gone!!!! I am soooooo happy!

The morale of this story is that my doctor didn't take me serious until I got out the big
Guns of elevated blood pressure and big crying in her office!

Blood pressure is normal now and I couldn't be better :)

It's so different to go from 2 yrs with RE to regular OBGYN. Their attention towards you is just soooo different!

Ps: 3D ultrasound today!

Breaking what is your status?? You've been kind of quiet too.

You're right, this thread has gone a little quiet from time to time. So glad we are all still here for each other though!!!

Allika I was posting while you were. I am so glad you put your foot down, it sounded like you really needed to!! I Can only imagine how much better you feel now!!!!!!!

And i cannot WAIT for your U/S pictures!!! What time is your appointment?!?!?!

Allika so sorry it took the BIG GUNS to get your OB to listen to you, but I'm so glad you did and that you FINALLY have some relief. That is just ridiculous to have had to deal with that all this time. :growlmad:

I can't WAIT for some pics of your beautiful baby girl!!!!!!!!!

It's at 2.30 cst!

It's just too long to be dealing with this since October and I can bet you that the blood came from my cervix being inflamed from this!

It's very different to have a mild yeast infection vs a killer 5 months yeast infection that hurts and bleeds. Can't tell me that doesn't have an impact....plus I didnt want to deliver with this going on and make my daughter get thrush...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->