Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

yup give baby some cooking time. So sorry you are bummed but it like Grateful said im sure it will happen.....

That's crazy that it took so long for her to treat your infection, I feel so bad you g
had to deal with that for so long. Yeast infections are no fun normally but I couldn't imagine it going on for soon long that you started bleeding from it. Proud of you for standing up for yourself and being heard, shame on them fir making you do that

Sorry for that Allika - cant wait to see the pics though.

I am still here! I had IUI #3 on the 7th - then got pretty sick - fever etc. I "tested" last night - not having waited or anything and got a negative. I prob wont test again until Friday or Saturday.

I think the plan is at least one more IUI before moving onto IVF. It is such an emotional rollercoaster though.

Hi everyone:)

I have been around just not saying much. Iam still waiting for AF iam at about CD70ish. My IVF dr wants to do tests when I get it naturally so iam just hanging around. We go back to see him in May.

Allika that sucks it took so long for your Dr to do anything.

Allika - excitedly waiting.....

Manda - Missed ya! Come on :witch:! :hugs:

Allika...awesome job on getting tough with your OB! so glad it's sorted out now.

Hoping hi hun...

I'm on a natural fet cycle ...I'm waiting for cd10 u/s + b/w on saturday.....will know how lining and blood work is...and get an update on transfer.

Right now my FET is march31-april4.

She didn't cooperate and so all we got was a nose shot!

We will go back in a week to try this again lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 14
LOL Allika!!!!! And a beautiful nose it is!!! :hugs: Awe...well at least you'll get to see her again next week. :thumbup: Did the doctor say anything else about baby girl?

Everything else looked good. She is head down but kinda sideways...he didn't measure her and will do so at 34 weeks. I asked if it's really a girl because Hopin's story worried me haha! And it really is a girl! Also no gestational diabetes! I can stop the pricking! Yay

haha! So did he re-verify the gender for you? Good news that she is head down! :happydance:

I seriously cannot believe we have all these babies being born at once. I remember us all TTC, this is indeed a lucky thread!!

Love you ladies!

I was a little sad at my appt today...but only because I found out I won't see her until 36wks....what??? I haven't seen her since Dec and I want to see my sweet girl.....so.....I might go back to the private gender scan place I went to for a gender recheck at a discount price...I'm gonna call tomorrow.

Otherwise it was a fine appt, HR was great and belly measured on size. Got my TDap and my arm killed me the rest of the day. Got the ok to take allergy meds and got my front row parking pass for the big day. She finally commented on my weight gain for the first time this entire pregnancy and said it looks excellent, to continue doing whatever I'm doing :happydance:

Oh....and I now have cankles!!!!!! Yay me :rofl:

Manda, i can't believe how long this cycle is. Bless your heart. Hugs! :hugs:

Allika, awwww so cute. THey don't like to cooperate for the ultrasounds. My little guy always seems to turn his back to us :haha:
She is beautiful though :)
Great that you don't have to finger prick anymore!!!

ajd I don't blame you, that's a long time to wait to see your LO. Am glad everything else looks good though!!!

Everyone's due date is soooo close! I'm loving it!
Good luck to all the testers! Let's get some lines to spot on here! 😄
Afm Adelyn's two month check up went good she's gained three lbs and has gotten three inches taller! She got three shots and was given one orally. Poor little lady has been cranky for two days now. 😫

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 3
Ajd - Awe, I know its so hard waiting to see baby girl. A private scan again sounds like a good plan! Just know that sweet BG will be in your arms soon!!! Will be such an exciting moment. :flower:

Ldizzy - Adelyn is getting so big already! These babies! They all grow way too fast. She is a beauty!

Yes....where are our testers?! I am going to need some testing buddies in the next 2-4 weeks. Don't leave me all alone here ladies :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->