Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

You better aren't ovulating already by your temps grateful!!!!

I better not be yet!! :dohh: I had a little temp spike this time last month too but didn't O until CD 30 so....who knows! Will do an OPK tonight when I get home.

Hello lovely ladies, been a lonnnnnnng while!
Grateful yu are at it.....go girl
How are moni?
@ajd30.... Hope you are keeping okay

Can't seem to keep up with the updates...wow... A lot seem to have happened... Had my posting in an area that had almost no wifi, glad to be back to the land of internet....yipee

To all the other ladies in the house, hope we are well....new testers plssssss, anyone?

Hiiiiii everyone!!!! I am so sorry for not updating. It has been busy post wedding (which was amazing by the way) and with work, step-kids etc. So here is my update:
I went in on March 14th for my day 3, Dr had a change of heart after my bloodwork/ultrasound and decided to put me back on the shorter protocol instead of the longer one. But he wanted to adjust the medications and change some. So I started 2 vials of bravelle and 2 vials of menopur for 5 days, then added orgalutren in the mornings. I used cetrotide last time and like this new one way better. Not nearly as itchy afterwards. I went in yesterday morning for another round of bloods and u/s and if I heard correctly I had at least 10 follicles. (2 more already from last time). My lining was good and I go back in tomorrow morning. I imagine I will do the HCG soon. Dr is hoping to get enough eggs to freeze them and do a FET rather than fresh. I'm really hoping I get more than 2 eggs this time! Time will tell. I am nervous about ER though because last time it was soooo painful!
All you preggo ladies are so close to delivering- I am so excited for all of you!
I will try and post an update in the next few days if I can! Missed you all!

We finished our nursery! And love it so much! We did an Amelia Earhart inspired nursery!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 15
Great nursery!!
FXed Hockey!!

AFM - BFN - so onto the next month and hoping no cyst...waiting for AF now.

Hockey- yeay your back!! Congrats on your marriage. Thanks for the update, things are sounding very good for you. Wishing you many many good eggs this time :hugs:

Allika- your nursery loos amazing!!! Such a unique idea, love the framed art under the shelf. Doesn't looking at the room all ready for her make you feel even more excited?!

Allika...love love the nursery!

Afm...my lining is thinner then it should be...so i am to start estrace patch. i won't be transferring on march31. Will be delayed by a few days...don't know exact date.

Moni sorry for the negative test. �� I hate those!
Allika super cute nursery! Love it!
Breaking I've never heard of an estrace patch. Does it make the lining thicker? Fingers crossed for you!
Hockey I'm glad the wedding was amazing! Yay for the doctors change of heart! Can't wait to hear more from you.
Good luck testers and looking forward to hearing birth stories soon!!!

Congrats Hockey- cant wait to see some photos

allika- that room is amazing!

So we are team green and just this past week I have now had two dreams about having a baby girl. crazy huh. i wonder if it means anything

Allika the nursery look amazing!! Can't wait to see a baby in it!!

Hope everyone is doing well, nothin new for me still waiting for AF to show her face. She hasn't been here since Jan 6. Uhggg:(

Hockey- Congrats on the wedding!!

Alika- Love the nursery.. so cute!

Breaking- Sorry your cycle is delayed but glad they can give you something to pump up your lining!

Kins- How are you feeling? So close now! I totally have faith in dreams and premonitions when pregnant! I bet your little girl is on her way!

Manda- I hope AF shows for you soon! Over two months is a really long time to wait!

Grateful- When are you testing?

AFM- Single Digits Today!!! Hoping for some progress at my apt tomorrow!

InGodshand: wow, single digits lady!!! Getting so close :)

Hockey: beautiful wedding pic, congrats!

Allika: LOVE the nursery theme and it looks so beautiful and original :)

Breakin: hopefully that patch will the trick and your lining will plump right up!

Grateful: have you still been testing on the sticks?

Manda: stupid witch, get here already

Kins: I dreamt I was preggers and was....the power of dreams is amazing sometimes

Hopin: loved the cute skirt you rocked this weekend too! How was the shower?

AFM: starting to get a little uncomfortable from time to time and shifting around a lot more lately but still loving being pregnant :)

Manda - ugh!! Here's hoping AF arrives soon!

Ingodshands- I cannot wait to hear what the doctor says tomorrow!!!!

I used opks for a few days but my chart is so crazy just gonna try to get a feel how my cycles r going... Even if that's after the fact. Now I'm thinking if I O it most likely will be late again like last month...

Grateful-I think I want a boy-(it's all girls mostly in my family), but mostly just a healthy delivery and baby. The beginning of pregnancy I was thinking its a boy and now I have no clue. I do know that dh and I can not come up with a girl name.

Hockey how did I miss the wedding photo? Is it on here? I have to go back and look. Same with hopin how did I miss your shower picture???

Igh-I believe in the whole dream thing too! I better come up with a name fast! Lol although in the dream someone told here is your baby girl and they told me her name. But I'm not sure it's a name I want. Btw u are soooo close ahhhh! What time is your appt?

Aj- when I was first prego I dreamt a celebrity told me I was prego---and I was. I forgot all about that dream after all these months.

Oh man 3weeks tomorrow if I go on time !

I'm doing okay. Hard to sleep at night because I'm so stuffy and my throat then gets sore then I have to pee yada yada the other day I was having some hip and back pain but other then that I'm feeling okay.

Kins- perhaps you dreamt about having a girl because your family has a lot of girls? I prone to think there is something behind dreams too...but.....

I still think it's a boy in there. :thumbup:

IGH- 8 days!! WOW!!!!!!

Allika, your nursery looks AMAZING!! I'm going to my journal to post pics of mine in a few minutes. Haha. You will be impressed ;)

Kins, you are so so so so so close too!!! Eeeeeeek the babies are going to start coming!!! WOoohooooo!!!

Breaking, how's it going?

What else do we have going on?

I'm going to post pics of my nursery and my weekly bump pic in my journal in a few. I will try to post pics from my shower later today :)

Good Morning Ladies!!!

Good news I think the Witch just flew in about 15 mins ago. It is very very light but forsure its something. So my 79 days cycle is OVER!!!!

Hopin, your nursery looks great....lol at least you have everything and u will get it all organized soon:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->