Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Manda I could not IMAGINE having a 79 day cycle! Talk about having patience!!! Thank goodness she showed!!!

Haha thanks. I just went to check again and it is almost gone. I dunno whats going on. I guess we will see how the day goes. What are the chances of that first lot being implantation bleeding. lol or am I just being silly. Maybe I will still go buy a cheapie to pee on and see:)

Hopin..i just popped into your journal...love love your crib. I'm very much into french country chic and that is soo the style!

Where did u get it from

AFM...I'm good...ive got 2 estrogen patches on my belly...it gives a constant dose of estrogen. Fx this does the trick and I'm ready to transfer next wk!

Ummmm this just happened!!!!

What are the freaking chances this test is not wrong after 79 days!!! In for bloodworm tmrw I go.

What do u all think? I had VERY light pink blood this morning then nothing then just now a tiny bit of a red line. Implantation??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 11
Wow Manda! Congrats!
I hope it is implantation and pink blood or spotting is very common in early pregnancy. I just cant believe! you did it girl!!

Ahh Manda is that a + pregnancy test???? !!!!!!!!!!!!! What time you going in tomorrow? Congrats

Wow that looks like a super positive pregnancy test! Congrats!!'

Ummmm this just happened!!!!

What are the dreaming chances this test is not wrong after 79 days!!! In for bloodworm tmrw I go.

What do u all think? I had VERY light pink blood this morning then nothing then just now a tiny bit of a red line. Implantation??

Omg omg...and didn't you say you had EWCM way back around cd50???
This is sooo freaking exciting!!

Iam blown away. Iam trying so hard to not get my hopes up until I have blood work done but it is so hard not too.

I just took a FRER and it is positive too.

Breaking....yes I had EWCM around CD 50 but had blood done about a week later and it was neg but if I did get prego it would have been to early to get a blood test anyways.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 8
Manda...that makes sense then. you probably O'd after cd50...after you saw the EWCM.

In which case yes the bloods were only a few dpo.

that is SO A :bfp:!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

that is SO A :bfp:!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

Iam soooo hoping so. Iam terrified tho that they are both false positives. Iam going in tmrw for blood work.

okay I totally understand the FRER one! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This rocks! This has to be the best BFP ever!

okay I totally understand the FRER one! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

This rocks! This has to be the best BFP ever!

Haha close ya. My last period was jan 6 79 days ago so that is why iam a little nervous.

I have been feeling nauseous a little the past few days but I also have a very bad cold and though it was just all the snot and crap that was. Asking me feel gross. Lol

OMG Manda!!!!! What a DARK line!!!!!! I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance:

Wow - great lines Manda!!!
Can't wait for your super positive blood test tomorrow!

Wow manda congrats!!! Keep us posted on the bloods. Unlikely to be 2 false positives with differ brands!! When was your last test?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->