Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Wow manda congrats!!! Keep us posted on the bloods. Unlikely to be 2 false positives with differ brands!! When was your last test?

I just did 2 today. I will go for the sure thing tmrw:)

Those are super dark and for sure pregger lines!!!!! CONGRATS :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

What an unexpected and sweet blessing you have there :)

Manda that is amazing! Super excited and hopeful for you!

AFM: ER is scheduled for Thursday morning at 11. Can feel the difference from last time in terms of cramps etc. feels like I have golfballs inside me! I really hope they get enough to freeze!!!

Hockey.... Moving right along, awesome! Can't wait to hear about your ER :happydance:

Hopin..i just popped into your journal...love love your crib. I'm very much into french country chic and that is soo the style!

Where did u get it from

Breaking, I got it from Babies R Us - here are the links:

https://www.toysrus.com/product/ind...957.2273443.3252292.3250660&parentPage=family

https://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12369763&prodFindSrc=prodCrossSell

Morning!!!!!

My beta is over 5000!!!!!!!!!! The nurse said I am most likely over 5 weeks. Iam blown away!!! She is calling me later this afternoon to set up an ultrasound ASAP. I will fill u in later :)

AHHHHHHHHHH :)

Morning!!!!!

My beta is over 5000!!!!!!!!!! The nurse said I am most likely over 5 weeks. Iam blown away!!! She is calling me later this afternoon to set up an ultrasound ASAP. I will fill u in later :)

AHHHHHHHHHH :)

AMAZINGGGGGGGGG! What an awesome start to the day Manda. I am so happy for you!!!

That's wonderful news Manda! Excited to see the ultrasound!

Manda if I could curse on here I would curse with how ******** excited I am for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How freak'n incredible an awesome surprise!
Im voting boy. haha

Hows your OH.....totally shocked?

Manda if I could curse on here I would curse with how ******** excited I am for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How freak'n incredible an awesome surprise!
Im voting boy. haha

Hows your OH.....totally shocked?

Thank you everyone. Iam still in total shock. My husband is still a little skeptical and won't totally believe it until the ultrasound. To many let downs in the past.

:)

Woooooooooooohoooooooooooo Manda just the news we needed!!! This is AWESOME!!!!

And this whole time you were thinking you just had a super long cycle. How crazy is that?!?!?!

Sidebar: anyone else getting super annoyed with the lego pop up ad. I swear my mouse is drawn to it and it pops up every 3 seconds.

Anddddd I vote boy for Manda.

Manda, that is so awesome!!! Our due dates will be close!

We had our first US today! We have a friend at our RE and she got me in a little sooner. I am 6 weeks and 1 day and due Nov. 18th!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• baby F 3.26.14.jpg
    baby F 3.26.14.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3
I'm usually on my phone here but I was on my laptop last night and Omg that ad is irritating!

Woohoo kc!

Awesome KC! A November baby! Think of the pumpkin you can paint on your belly in October :)

That's exciting Allika!!! That will be fun :) That may be a BIG pumpkin! haha!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->