Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Thank you Hopin!!!!!!!!!! You have been so super sweet!! All you ladies have :)

Manda...amazing. I remember being so frustrated for you and your super long cycle...and it's a bfp!!!

KC...omg congrats!!!!

Hopin...love the crib..thx for the link...hope that when I get my bfp it's available for purchase in toronto!!

Manda, that is so awesome!!! Our due dates will be close!

We had our first US today! We have a friend at our RE and she got me in a little sooner. I am 6 weeks and 1 day and due Nov. 18th!! :cloud9:

Yes we will. Iam waiting for my nurse to call me back with a date for my ultrasound. I leave for England on April 8 with my husbands family. We are to have to tell they are going to know something's up when iam not drinking in all the pubs. Lol Oye!

Manda...amazing. I remember being so frustrated for you and your super long cycle...and it's a bfp!!!

KC...omg congrats!!!!

Hopin...love the crib..thx for the link...hope that when I get my bfp it's available for purchase in toronto!!

I know right. I have had them like that before that is why I didn't even really think twice. Who would have thought I would O around day 50 some odd. Lol

Manda, that is so awesome!!! Our due dates will be close!

We had our first US today! We have a friend at our RE and she got me in a little sooner. I am 6 weeks and 1 day and due Nov. 18th!! :cloud9:

Yes we will. Iam waiting for my nurse to call me back with a date for my ultrasound. I leave for England on April 8 with my husbands family. We are to have to tell they are going to know something's up when iam not drinking in all the pubs. Lol Oye!

Omg!! That is just so exciting!! Have fun on your trip and I can't wait for your US :happydance:

Great news Manda and KC!!!

AFM: Hit 30 weeks today and I think it hit me how fast time is flying. With twins, I won't go past 37-38 weeks, so it sure it getting close. I've been sleeping pretty well overall, but last night I woke up and just started thinking about everything!!! Work was awful today and I just wanted to sleep! Babies are growing and kicking all the time (and everywhere haha)!

Yay to more babies being born together...we can bump watch you ladies together :)

I know what you mean mwb, it started to hit me this week and I freaked out the other day because I didn't have any diapers yet...thank goodness there were diapers at my door when I got home tonight :rofl:

Such happy times!!

mwb, I can't imagine how it feels having two in there!! Must be pretty crazy. You are doing great though!

ajd, I went through everything in the nursery and am starting to get organized, and realized I have zero newborn diapers :haha:. I have plenty of other sizes so it's kind of funny.

Great news Manda and KC!!!

AFM: Hit 30 weeks today and I think it hit me how fast time is flying. With twins, I won't go past 37-38 weeks, so it sure it getting close. I've been sleeping pretty well overall, but last night I woke up and just started thinking about everything!!! Work was awful today and I just wanted to sleep! Babies are growing and kicking all the time (and everywhere haha)!

I can't believe ur almost done. Wow!!

I can't remember what your betas were at the beginning when u found out u were prego. If u don't mind sharing again that would be great. :) I was a little taken back when the nurse said mine were over 5000. Lol

KC - LOVE your U/S pic <3 How very exciting!!!!! I am so excited to follow your pregnancy!

Manda - It's understandable that DH is hesitant....but that's a strong BFP!!!! :thumbup:

Such wonderful news.....makes me so happy for you ladies.:cloud9: I am looking forward to more up and coming BFP's too!

Manda, so keeping in mind EVERYONE is different with their levels....
at 5weeks my beta was 2100 and at 6weeks it was 16703

Manda, so keeping in mind EVERYONE is different with their levels....
at 5weeks my beta was 2100 and at 6weeks it was 16703

Oh ya. Thank:) Iam more curious then anything:)

Had 10 follicles going in anddddddd 7 eggs girls! That's better than 2 like last time! And they have me more meds so it wasn't nearly as painful- thank goodness. Hopefully all of them fertilize and are great. Next 3-5 days we will see.

Eeeeeeekkkkk!!! 7 eggs?! That's amazing!! :happydance::thumbup::happydance::thumbup: I can't wait for updates Hockey!!!!

My goodness I had soooo much to catch up on!

Allika- awesome idea for nursery
Hopin- awesome bump collage
Hockey- 7 eggs is an amazing number, here's hoping they all fertilize and make it to 5 days!
Manda- congrats on the surprise bfp!! I'm so excited for you!
Grateful- welcome back to TTC ;) jimmy is adorable!
River- good luck!
Good luck to everyone I have missed! Hope everything is going well for everyone. And fingers crossed for all those entering another round of TTC!!
OH's friends just had a baby from their first round of IVF. Seeing her made me tear up in the room and I was so afraid I wouldn't keep it together if I held her, so I made him do it lol. That in turn now has him on baby time, totally absolutely can't wait to start trying again. So we were able to move our next IVF cycle up to December. Still a ways away but I really don't want to try to fit a higher belly into a wedding dress :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->