Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hockey that is great news.

Yes meds for ER is soo needed. I had them and am so surprised when others do it without or only low meds.

Manda - I just went back in this thread to find my betas! At 4+5 it was around 1,500 and at 5+1 it was around 4,000. When I got the results I never wrote down the exact numbers, I was too nervous!

Ajd and Hopin - We don't have any diapers yet :haha: My shower is this weekend, so after that I'll have to stock up on what we don't have yet. Cribs are supposed to be delivered in 3 weeks. I think after the shower, I feel better about it all!

Hi girls!

Well, so far absolutely nothing is happening! I was not dilated at all at my apt on Tuesday:cry: I just got back from an hour long walk hoping that it might bring on some contractions. We shall see what tonight brings!

Manda- OMG, congratulations! How exciting!!!

Hockey- Congrats on all your little eggies! I hope they all fertilize just perfectly!

KC- Yay for your little bean!!

I think I started freaking out in the early 30 weeks about having two and now I just want him out! MWB- Can you post a bump pic?

Hi to everyone else!!

I can't believe you are down to 5 days!!!! When did that happen???

Hockey yay to great eggs! Can't wait to hear how they do over the next few days :)

So when I opened the diapers last night I kinda thought they looked big....but thought to myself, their Size 1 so that must but the smallest, not like pants that come in Zero....but I was wrong....they weren't Size Newborn....looks like I'm back to almost no diapers :rofl:

Ingodshands- so close now!!! This is so exciting! I can't wait to see sweet baby Evan! Did the doctor say is your cervix was thinned at all yet?

Come ON Evan!! Lol

Aj they aren't in newborns that long it's even possible your baby goes right into size 1
So maybe just grab a pack of newborn size to start

Here's mine from yesterday 37w1d

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 14
Good Morning!!

I love all the bumps:) too cute. Everyone is so close.

I go for my ultrasound at 130 today. The dr. just called:) iam super excited and nervous too.

Great bumps!

Ajd I would just get a small pack of nb diapers and keep the receipt. Some babies never need them. Devyn was in nb for a month but he was tiny :)

4 of the 7 eggs fertilized. We were hoping more but it's more than last time! Hopefully they all progress nicely!

hockey that is great!

Manda how did it go? Have photos?

Hi guys:) just got home. Iam 6weeks 5 days today. Iam due Nov 16th!!!!

Hockey....4 follies is great:)

Here's my jelly bean...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members