Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Woo congrats!

I can't believe people are already having November babies again :wacko:

I figured out how to flip it.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 3
So exciting Manda!!! I am so happy for you! Did you hear the heartbeat?

No I didn't. My dr. doesn't normally let me hear it till around 11-12 weeks. I have a doppler at home too but it's still pretty early for that.

Manda I am so thrilled for you!!! Can't wait to go through this journey with you.

And YAY bump buddies with KC!!

Manda and Hockey - yay!!!

Great bump pics!!

AFM - AF finally arrived yesterday so when I went in for blood and scans today I was totally expecting a cyst and having to wait a cycle but NO CYST!!! Right into IUI #4. I am taking this as a sign for good things acoming!! Starting clomid tonight and scan next Thursday at cd8 to see where we are at.

I can't believe you're almost 7wks already!!! So excited to have another set of bump buddies :)

And my next set of bump pics! We went to Sacramento last weekend and my friend got a few good shots in :)

Attachments

• DSC_0124.jpg
    DSC_0124.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_0125.jpg
    DSC_0125.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 8
  • DSC_0122.jpg
    DSC_0122.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 9
Beautiful bump pics ajd!!:flower: you are such a cute pregnant lady.

I can't wait to see your daughter in your arms Mom!

P.s.- it looks so warm there and sunny....:cry:

Manda love the US pic! So fun that you and KC are bump buddies, and so close together too

Cute bump Ajd! And I agree with Grateful, the weather looks amazing!!

Cute bump pics ladies! Soon there's going to be sooooo many adorable babies to be seen.
Congrats Hockey! 4 fertilized is over half of what was retrieved so that's awesome! Fingers crossed they keep going!
Too cute Manda! I'm so happy for you!
Good luck Moni! Hope this IUI is the lucky one for you!
Ajd- I'm slightly envious of your warm weather :) I think we've only had sunlight here 2 or 3 days this past week. Very cute dress also! I love those maxi dresses :)
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

All your bumps and ultra sound pics are so cute! I can't wait to get there.
I got a call this morning and all 4 embryos are doing well she said and transfer is set for Tuesday (day 5). Hoping we get to freeze some too if it works out. I went to work yesterday and was pretty tender still from the retrieval but it was good to get out of the house since I will be taking 2 weeks off after the transfer.

Manda I am so excited for you- what an amazing surprise! Ajd your bump and dress is adorable!

Awesome new hockey and manda!
This board is so wonderful.

Aj love the photos!

Hey ladies can I join?

congrats to all the pregnant mammas and babydust to all those ttc :flower:

my first attempt of AI home insemination is on April 8th I'm pretty excited and im hoping I catch the eggy :)

Awesome news hockey!!

Welcome rainbow!

Still nothing new over here! Had a lot of BH contractions today and some cramping but of course it didn't turn into anything. Prepping tomorrow for cooking some frozen meals on Monday! Also officially on mat leave.. Come on baby!!

It's going to be soooo soon InGodsHands!!! Hang in there :hugs:

So exciting that any one of your next updates could be baby being born!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->