Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Thanks grateful! It really is crazy how soon he will be here. I just remembered that a year ago we were starting ivf and then the misery of my two losses. I just can't wait to look into his eyes and snuggle. Not sure if I will let anyone else hold him!!

My how times flies! I can't believe a bunch of you great ladies are soon to be moms :)
nice bump and nursery pics!

Afm, af came today. I had a bit of hope yesterday when it still hadn't come, I figured I'd test again this morning if that was the case. Seems the dhea has made my cycle just a tad longer. Really thinking these next couple cycles before ivf may work for us!

Keeping my Fingers so tightly crossed for you River, keeping the hope alive :)

IGH, I'm with you and might not be able to put her down.... ever lol

IGH...so exciting....2 more days to go!!!!

Quick update....had lining check again today...2nd one after starting estrogen patch and lining looks good! I am most likely going to transfer on Sat. I will be getting a call today to confirm!

hockey, great news!!

breaking, was wondering about you this weekend. Sooooo ready for transfer!!!

welcome rainbow :flower: FX'd for you!

IGH....!!! Any updates?!

River...:hugs: Pulling for you hun!!

Yay what great news breaking!! Are you transferring 1 or 2?

Hi hopin, no news yet! I started taking epo 1k mg orally and 1kmg vaginally yesterday. It is supposed to help ripen your cervix. Not sure it will work but willing to try anything at this point!!

Did you always think Evan would make it to his due date or did you think he would come early?

That is great news breaking!!

IGH...crossing my fingers that these things work and your baby is in your arms soon!!

AFM: I am feeling very sick all day every day. Lol it is so worth every second tho. Iam also sooo thrusty all the time. I find slurpees and sour candies help. ALOT!!

Did you always think Evan would make it to his due date or did you think he would come early?

I totally thought he would be early. My mom and two sisters all delivered early. He will be the first to make it to his due date!

Assuming he doesn't come today or tomorrow :haha: He might just prove you wrong on that! :)

Come on baby Evan!!!!! :happydance: Wishing you a wonderful delivery InGodshands!

Breaking - :thumbup: Exciting!!!!!!!

Who is testing? We need more testers...we are overdue for some line spotting....test dates please!

If the IUI is this weekend - testing will be over Easter weekend - going to be at the inlaws so might wait until the Monday after....

Come on baby Evan!!! We will be watching out for you IGH....if you go quiet and no posts!!

Moni...i hear ya...ive always preferred to do my testing when I'm in my own and not visiting others.

AFM..will have transfer on sat morning. Thanks so much for all your msgs of support.

Now that it's official...I'm nervous and excited...and worried of the outcome. !!!

@Breaking: Yay, I am so excited for you!!!!!! So, with the transfer being saturday your test date is not too far away! That will give Grateful some relief!

@IGH: Have you yet tried the so-called tricks of spicy food and lots of walking?

@Kins, MWB, Hopin and Adj: How are you ladies doing? Any Braxton Hicks, Cramping, anything? So exciting!!!!!!

@Grateful: Hope whatever bug you caught will leave as soon as it came!

@Manda: Did you tell your kids yet? Are you planning to tell them in a special way?

@Jenna: Long time no hear, but judging by FB you're settling in nicely in your house! PS: the climbing looked super fun!

@River, Moni and the others I am forgetting....I am sorry...havent done individuals in a while :)!

AFM: All good here. Babyshower went great, Mini Babymoon was good too, Appt today was good too. Nothing new! :)

We did get a new 3D picture since the last one just showed her nose! lol

She is a thumb-sucker and has chipmunk cheeks! I love her!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 10
Hi Allika...your picture is so precious. I loved getting my 3d ultrasounds.

We told the kids already. I took them to my ultrasound on Friday and told them that little jelly bean is your new brother or sister. They are so excited!!

I ran across a poem today that I have been holding onto and wanted to share it with you ladies as we have a lot of exciting things happening on this thread.

You gals are amazing and we will all make amazing mommies when the time is right!!!

I will be a wonderful mother, not because of genetics, or money or that I have read books,
but because I have struggled and toiled for this child.
I have longed and waited. I have cried and prayed.
I have endured and planned over and over again.
Like most things in life, the people who truly have appreciation are those who have struggled to attain their dreams.
I will notice everything about my child.
I will take time to watch my child sleep, explore and discover. I will marvel at this miracle every day for the rest of my life.
I will be happy when I wake in the middle of the night to the sound of my child, knowing that I can comfort, hold and feed him and that I am not waking to take another temperature, pop another pill, take another shot or cry tears of a broken dream. My dream will be crying for me.
I count myself lucky in this sense; that God has given me this insight, this special vision with which I will look upon my child that my friends will not see.
Whether I parent a child I actually give birth to or a child that God leads me to, I will not be careless with my love.
I will be a better mother for all that I have endured. I am a better wife, a better aunt, a better daughter, neighbor, friend and sister because I have known pain.
I know disillusionment as I have been betrayed by my own body, I have been tried by fire and hell many never face, yet given time, I stood tall.
I have prevailed.
I have succeeded.
I have won.
So now, when others hurt around me, I do not run from their pain in order to save myself discomfort. I see it, mourn it, and join them in theirs.
I listen.
And even though I cannot make it better, I can make it less lonely. I have learned the immerse power of another hand holding tight to mine, of other eyes that moisten as they learn to accept the harsh truth and when life is beyond hard. I have learned a compassion that only comes with walking in those shoes.
I have learned to appreciate life.
Yes I will be a wonderful mother

Wow...that is a PERFECT poem for all of us, isn't it? So true...Love it AJD.

Allika - That 3D photo is amazing!!!

So many wonderful things happening. It makes me feel so happy to be part of all of it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->