Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Jenna I'm glad your interview went well!!! Keep us posted on Wednesday.

Luna I updated you!! Woot woot, I cannot wait until your u/s! Are you hoping for one or more? I bet you are over the moon. Have you told anyone about your bfp?!

Allika <3 :hugs: Yes, it is March - and we DID make it. I really hope we get our bfp's together again too, that would just be wonderful!!! FX'd it happens for both of us (all of us) sooner than later. I'm glad you're loving your new job! That's fantastic!!!

anmlz How are you feeling? Still no AF?

AFM, I caved yesterday and purchased ovulation tests. I really want to know when I O so that I can know when to test, and be sure I'm not testing early. Last time, when I got my BFP I O'd on CD17 so a little later than one would expect. I just want to be certain I don't test before I should bc I only have ONE hpt and that's all I plan on using!! So today is CD11 and we will see when I get that smiley face!!

I hope everyone else is doing swell! Not many new things happening right now. How are you feeling Lune, any symptoms yet?!

Hello ladies! Gotta love winter, supposed to snow 3-6" today. Anyone else getting this fantastic weather?

No AF yet, I have been having some crazy cramps on my right pelvic region lately which is definitely not normal for me. I called my re's nurse just for some insight thinking it may be the cyst again. I really have no clue. It's not über painful just annoying and uncomfortable. I peed on a cheap stick today just in case and it was a bfn. So who knows what's going on with my lady parts lol. So yea, that's a me update :)

Hopin and Alika- I really hope you 2 get awesome sticky BFp's this month!

Good luck and have a good day everyone!!

Alrighty RE update, all I was told was if AF doesn't show up on Thursday then I have to go in for bloodwork to check, I'm assuming, my HcG level. And of course with my hyperactive brain and the limited amount of information I've been given my thoughts immediately go to ectopic. So I think this is going to be a loooonnnggg 2 day wait lol. But anyways jut going to keep trucking along and hoping all goes well. Trying to not overanalyze anything :)

Have a fantastic day everyone!! FX'd for more good news from everyone!!

Alrighty RE update, all I was told was if AF doesn't show up on Thursday then I have to go in for bloodwork to check, I'm assuming, my HcG level. And of course with my hyperactive brain and the limited amount of information I've been given my thoughts immediately go to ectopic. So I think this is going to be a loooonnnggg 2 day wait lol. But anyways jut going to keep trucking along and hoping all goes well. Trying to not overanalyze anything :)

Have a fantastic day everyone!! FX'd for more good news from everyone!!

You have a fantastic attitude anmlz and I will be thinking of you the next few days and hoping for the best for you. :hugs:

Thanks for the update, anmlz. You're right, try not to overanalyze - but I know that's easier said than done!! We ALL obssess over this process, whichever stage of it we're in. So you will go in Thursday if no AF by the afternoon, or you will go in Friday if no AF on Thursday?

I'm just hoping for one but my tests are so dark I'm beginning to wonder...

I had to tell my boss because I work ay a vet and there's stuff I can't do now, she was super excited and was joking that I had baby brain already :haha:

Hopin- I'm thinking I'll probably go in Friday morning of no AF on Thursday, just to be certain she doesn't surprise attack me anytime Thursday :)

Grateful- thank you so much, I really appreciate all the support :)

Luna- super exciting! Awesome to know there's another vet employee on here:) good luck with everything that's upcoming with you!

Ugh I am ovulating today I think. My left side hurts now. Too bad my DH is gone, last time we BDd was Sunday! Maybe some of his swimmers are still alive! Maybe I released two eggs or maybe I didn't ovulate Sunday!

Hopin & Allika: We're into March already, sending you some fresh :dust:

Grateful when is your appt?!:blue:?:pink:?

I'm working from home today as it's snowed 8+ inches. I hate Minnesota. Biggest symptom, literally, is the sore :holly:. They are supposed to go up 1-2 cup sizes?! They are big enough already! :wacko:

Anmlz- I was so concerned about an pet optic when I Had my chemical pregnancy. I was having cramps way longer than I should have but they said no ectopic. They said with an ectopic you would have shooting pains in the abdomen and mine were cramps. Please keep us updated! I know it's hard to settle your mind!!

Hopin, you reeeeaaaallllyyyyy should try temping!! It's so informative!

Anmlz, I'll keep you in my prayers. I really think you're okay though, from what I hear ectopics are SUPER painful.

Lune, my boobies didn't get much bigger until after pregnancy when my milk came in. I've always been a small A cup so I was so excited to finally have some jiggle and something to fill my shirts and bikini tops. I went up to maybe a big B, but once my milk came in HOLY MOLY I was easily filling D's! Now that engorgement has gone down a little I'm a good size C. I wish I could keep these forever :haha:

Yea, the more I read things ectopic goes to the back of my mind, just my curiousness is just going crazy wondering what's going on with my lady parts lol. I'm one of those weirdos that really likes to be informed and sometimes the nurses don't like to do that, meh. Thank you ladies and google lol! So we'll just see what happens :) But thank you everyone!

Jenna if I start temping tomorrow would it still be beneficial?
I suppose I could do that...I honestly just don't want to wake up at 6:15 on weekends just to temp LOL!!!

typeA Excited for your follie check today, let us know how it goes!!!! :hugs:

Hopin- You can just start temping now. I didn't do it everyday, or the weekends usually. Except if I knew I would be ovulating and I wanted to wake up to confirm it, then went back to sleep. Just get enough dots on the chart so you can recognize a pattern.

Jenna if I start temping tomorrow would it still be beneficial?
I suppose I could do that...I honestly just don't want to wake up at 6:15 on weekends just to temp LOL!!!

I didn't wake up early to temp on the weekends...I just recorded the time I took my temp each day so if your temp is a little off those days you would know why.

I did it vagianlly but that is because I sleep with my house so cold & its hard to tell if I sleep with my mouth open :)

& let me also add im starting to get more watery cm! :happydance: wahoo!! Never thought I would get excited about THAT !!! LOL :haha:

typeA Excited for your follie check today, let us know how it goes!!!! :hugs:

Hopin you are always so sweet to remember everyone's appts etc!!! Still only 1 and it's at a 16. So I go back tomorrow to see!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->