Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

ajd...love that!!

breaking...so exciting! are you transferring one?

igh....no baby Evan yet? Any movement there? When do you go back to the doc?

allika, love your us pic!!! <3 what is a babymoon?

question....when does your OB start checking you? Your 35 or 36 week appointment?

ajd...love that!!

breaking...so exciting! are you transferring one?

igh....no baby Evan yet? Any movement there? When do you go back to the doc?

allika, love your us pic!!! <3 what is a babymoon?

question....when does your OB start checking you? Your 35 or 36 week appointment?

Iam pretty sure it is 36 weeks?

Babymoon is a short get away before baby comes!

Oohhhh I saw your pics on FB, so now that makes sense!! So glad you got away!!

Manda are you hoping for a boy a girl or are you partial to either?

Went to the doctor this am and I am 50% effaced but not dilated at all. Been having a lot of contractions today but pretty sure they are just BH. Maybe I will be one of the 5% of women that have their baby on their due date!

Went to the doctor this am and I am 50% effaced but not dilated at all. Been having a lot of contractions today but pretty sure they are just BH. Maybe I will be one of the 5% of women that have their baby on their due date!

Yeay!!!! I think baby will come within 2 days :winkwink:

Manda are you hoping for a boy a girl or are you partial to either?

A boy would nice to have only because I have 2 girls already but honestly iam going to have a baby and that is all that counts.

Allika.. thx hun excited but nervous...any tips? your post-er tips were so helpful :)

Hopin...we are transferring one. Not bc we don't want twins, but this is first transfer and we have no reason of why it would not work.

Ajd..what a lovely poem!!

Grateful...give me until Saturday transfer and we can start the countdown to testing...lol

Anyone know when I can test for 5 day blasts??

You can test 5dp5dt! That equals 10dpo! I don't really have any tips because for me it was still more about recovering from egg retrieval! They do want you to come in with a full bladder but they will give you instructions about it!

We also only transferred 1 :)!

Alika I find it amazing that you were able to produce 21 eggs!!!
AFM:1 blastocyst transferred this morning and the 3 others were sent to freeze. Sorry to all POAS-aholics I made a promise to myself that no HPT and if I do one it will be the night before my blood test. But believe me I will for sure want to do one earlier. I think last time it really stressed me out.

Allika...oh my...i read that it was early as 5dp5dt but I wasn't sure.

That means I can test on Thursday April 10th...thats 9 days from today...yikes!

I think I will wait until the saturday...7dp5dt..to make it 12dpo. although we will see if I last!

Hockey...congrats on tranafer...wow we are so close in cycles. I'm 4 days behind you with FET on sat. When is your beta!?

Goodluck and Fx we are bump buddies :)

Alika I find it amazing that you were able to produce 21 eggs!!!
AFM:1 blastocyst transferred this morning and the 3 others were sent to freeze. Sorry to all POAS-aholics I made a promise to myself that no HPT and if I do one it will be the night before my blood test. But believe me I will for sure want to do one earlier. I think last time it really stressed me out.

Thats just one of the "side effects" of having PCOS. A lot of PCOS patients over-respond to meds. I am not complaining. It will be nice to never have to take stimulation drugs again! DH and I are considering Embryo Adoption eventually as we dont plan on being the next Duggars. Ideally we want 3-4 kids, so if we have embryos that are left over we will be giveing those to the snowflake program. Ethically I cant see us asking anyone to destroy our embryos and embryo adoption sounds like a good option to help another couple.

Isn't it like 5 days after transfer cause that would be 5dp5dt which equals 10dpo??

IGH- how are you doing? So close! I bet April 3rd :)
Alika- that's crazy that pcos does that! How did you feel after the ER. I imagine it too a bit longer than my retrieval!
Breaking- I hope we both have BFP!

Thanks Grateful! I can not believe that today is my due date and he is not here yet! I never thought that he would be late. Feeling good and not much to report!

Hockey- I think 4/3/14 would be a great bday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->