Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

4-4-14 would be a really cool birthday. I love when numbers line up like that!

IGH...how about 4-4-14 at 4:14am/pm...lol

Come on baby Evan we are waiting for ya!

yay for all the transfers this week!!

Help! So I have bad heartburn and haven't taken my Prevacid
B/c I've been in the hospital they gave me Zantac:

Anyway I'm gonna put a call into the doc but what did/do you take for heart burn when breastfeeding?

Also didn't forget you guys just been real busy when I get a minute I'll write my birth story in my journal

Ughhhh this heartburn is unbearable!

When we got home from hospital last night DH surprised me with this

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 10
Ps: IGH Caitlin is asking when her boyfriend will arrive lol

Kins, sorry I cannot help with the heartburn, but love the name you chose! (Rose is my middle name too :) good choice ;) )

Can't wait to hear your birth story!

Congrats Kin :). Looking fwd to birth story....and how sweet of DH :)

AFM...tomorrow is transfer day!!!

Allika..we're you on progesterone suppositories before transfer? Did you insert one the morning of your transfer?

Kins- so happy for you and your little GIRL!!! Cannot wait to read your story!! Evan is just very comfy right now. Maybe he will be a calm baby!!

KINS that is amazing! Congrats!
Breaking: I was on progesterone before transfer. Dr told me not to do the morning one on day of transfer and just to get the 2 doses in (afternoon and night) and then the next day continue with the 3 a day again.
Let us know how it goes, very excited for you! How many are you transferring?

Breaking - Tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yipee: So exciting!!!

IGH--- so what's the plan, dear? You have got to be SO ready by now!

@Breaking: I think I was but wasn't supposed to put in one on the morning of!

Tomorrow is such an exciting day!! We have a transfer and my baby shower....maybe a birth??! Come on baby Evan!

Love the name Kins!! I'm considering Rose for a middle name too with my new leading choice :)

Do it adj! Our middle name is rose too! How funny it would be if they all have the same middle name lol

Wow exciting stuff!!!! Cant wait to hear updates tomorrow!!!!

Kins - LOVE the name and the yard decoration. Just Beautiful.

I am getting ready to start my 4th round of clomid tonight... I am nervous since my doctor just bumped me up to 200mg this round. I got pregnant with my daughter on my 3rd round with 150mg two year ago. Does anybody have experience with this high of a dose??? I also had a Novarel shot last month and will have another this month.

Hockey and allika..when I asked this same question to my ivf nurse she said I could put it in rectally...lol.

After reading your protocol...i think it's safe to follow that...then put it up my butt.

Hoping..ajd....thx..so excited .

And ajd...love your leading names.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"