Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

Hi girls, nothing new to report! Had my checkup today and still not dilated at all and still only 50% effaced so no change from Tuesday. Going to go on a walk tonight since my hip is feeling so much better. If I am at least starting to dilate on Monday then we can try for an induction but if not then we'll have a c-section on Tuesday. So at most I have three more days!!

Why do you need a c section? My hip pain went away a few days before Devyn arrived :)

I had a c-section with my daughter so they will not let me go past 41 weeks. The good news is that hopefully if I start dilating at all then they will try to induce me.

Congrats Kin! IGHs - FXed for some dilation!

AFM - IUI today - hubby had 20mil concentration and 50% motility! I had 2 eggs on the left, both 17 on Thursday and a smaller one on the right. Ovidril last night with back to back IUIs today and tomorrow. Feeling positive about this one. I'll be testing on Easter.

Breaking- that made me lol I find that very odd that you can do it that way. But whatever works!!!!! When are you testing?

Breaking- that made me lol I find that very odd that you can do it that way. But whatever works!!!!! When are you testing?

Lol yes odd

Transfer went well.....it was 5 day blast. So I think I can officially test at 5dpt....April 10 but I'm going to try to wait until the wknd.

Yay Breaking! Did they give you a picture of your blastocyst?

Lol yes odd

Transfer went well.....it was 5 day blast. So I think I can officially test at 5dpt....April 10 but I'm going to try to wait until the wknd.

Congrats!!! Cannot wait for your good news next week!! Did they tell you how the other embryos are doing?

Yay breaking!!! Can't wait until next week:) I leave for England on Tuesday I hope I can make it in to read everything:)

Allika...no we didn't get a picture of the blast...but we got a u/s picture after the transfer....can see the embie tucked into its spot!

IGH....our embies were all frozen after our retrieval....and we only thawed and transferred one!

Manda ...have a wonderful trip.....next week can't come soon enough!

moni can't wait for you to test!!

Breaking, I'm so excited for you!!! Ahhhh making us wait til the weekend :haha: Sending positive vibes your way! :flower:

IGH....anything?!?! When is your appointment today?

Moni...thx Hun :)

Hopin....agh waiting is SOOOOO S. L. O. W. ...wknd feels like forever away.

Will take all the sticky vibes I can get!!!

Just be glad you don't have to wait as long as I do! LOL! Still 1 week away!

Was thinking the same thing.... hoping to hear soon that baby Evan is here :)

Can't wait you ladies to start testing in just a few days!!!!

Hi everyone:)

IGH must have had baby Evan, can't wat to hear.

Breaking...when are u testing I can't wait to hear now that I have wifi in England I can come one and read!!

AFM...we got to England yesterday and we are all really tired but had an ok sleep other then mY kids waking up at in the middle of the night thinking it was time to get up. Lol iam feeling pretty good today, but it makes me feel nervous :) my 12 week ultrasound is May 5 and I can't wait!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->