Testers,TTC&After Conception-Clomid,IUI,IVF,Femara -EVERYONE!!

So breaking....today is April 10th. Just sayin' ;) :haha:

Manda that is my due date :) Not far away at all! For either of us! YAY :)

Hi ladies....we are heading home from our spa-cation today. It was really relaxing and much needed ....it helped keep the tww (almost) off my mind....

I'm 5dp5dt today..... I didn't feel anything this week except a few pinches in uterus and breasts sore which can be progesterone symptoms ....so I'm feeling out and down and I'm actually scared to test!

I feel the same breaking. Had the odd twinges and cramps but I know now not to think it's anything other than progesterone. I'm not getting my hopes up and think it didn't work this cycle but I will have to wait until Monday.

Hockey....how many dp are you?

Yes these progerstone induced symptoms are killer....I can't even lie on my tummy my boobs do not like that at all....lol

Hockey....how many dp are you?

Yes these progerstone induced symptoms are killer....I can't even lie on my tummy my boobs do not like that at all....lol

That could be a good sign. I know when I was on progesterone my boobs never hurt that bad where I couldn't lay on them. Plus look at me I had NO symptoms after that EWCM that I asked about. That's why I never even thought I could be prego. Fingers crossed ladies!!

Hockey....I was thinking the same thing as Manda!

Can't you go in for your beta by now?

My transfer was on April 5....my beta is 10 days later....10p5dt (15dpo)...and that will be on April 15.

Manda...thx for the support....you're right not everyone has symptoms. And I'm pretty sure my boobs always react to progesterone from what I remember!

Yes you're right. I'm not sure why my clinic does it that way. Just hoping AF doesn't show this weekend and I will still have a chance by Monday.

FX nice and tight for both of you ladies....it is just so exciting :)

Thanks for all the support ladies....im 6dp5dt and still haven't tested yet.

Allika...how many dpt did u test?

5dp5dt but it was super faint that day (in the morning) and more visible with second morning urine!

Thanks for all the support ladies....im 6dp5dt and still haven't tested yet.

Allika...how many dpt did u test?

Haha breaking see my post right below your post further up! :)

Allika...that is so weird how did I double post an hour later...lol. strange!!

Wow so you had a line at 5dp5dt....

KC...im very tempted to test now but am scared to see a bfn.

Thx rainbow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->